3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
are you a fan of PoP? What's your favourite game?

I'm about halfway through Sands of Time and loving it

I've played through two of them, and greatly enjoyed both. :D

Original-Apple-II-Prince-of-Persia-Source-Code-Found-in-Forgotten-Closet-2.jpg

Last edited:
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within :3.

I've played through all 3 of the SoT trilogy games, Two Thrones is definitely my favorite; it improved upon everything Warrior Within did badly and kept everything it did well. Especially when it came to the atmosphere.

I played all the ones available on the PS2 way-back-when. They sort of all blended together so I can't really give a favorite, but I do recall enjoying them.

Two Thrones. It's one of my favorites.

I played the original Sands Of Time for PS2. I remember liking that game. Especially with the rewind and fast forward option. It was unique.

I've played most of them including the Nintendo DS version which is different and worth a play through. I want to say it was called sands of destruction, but I could be thinking of another game. Otherwise sands of time on the PS3 I really enjoyed a lot and good replay

Two Thrones was my favourite, I still really like Sands of Time, too. I have the HD trilogy on PS3 now to replace the Gamecube trilogy I had.

Warrior Within was a game I really liked back in the day, but now I am tired of it. It's the combat heaviness I didn't like, I much prefer the stealth elements of TT.

I'm also a fan of the cell-shaded Prince of Persia that was released on PS3/Xbox360, even though most people didn't like it.

Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.