Prince In Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena wanted to be surprised but honestly? She wasn't. Instead she reached out and slapped him, right across his face. "That's for lying to me," And slapped him lighter this time "And thats for abandoning your responsibilities to your kingdom" She breathed for a few minutes before continuing " Now seriously tell me what's going on and where are we and why did you call Maddison your sister?"

He was honestly a little surprised that she slapped him. It didnt really hurt but he rubbed his cheek anyways. Then she went to slap him again but this time he was prepared. He gently caught her by the wrist. He knew she wouldnt understand... he waited until he knew for sure she was done then let go. "Maddie... she is my little sister yes. She ran away two years ago although I never really understood why... beingthe youngest in the royap family you dont have too much pressure on you..."

Elena sighed and looked at him "I'm sorry. It must suck to be in charge of a lot of things, must be really stressful" Elena changed her tone and looked at him "So why did she randomly run off?"

Draco simply shrugged it off. "Dont worry about it." After she asked why his ran off he rubbed the back of his neck, "I dunno she usually just runs off if she is upset or feels guilty about some-" then he saw her, sleeping on the forest ground with the rain pouring on her. He sighs, "Great now she is going to catch a cold." He walked over to her and scooped her up in his arms and looked at her. Now that he was here he defnetley wasnt going to let her live alone for sure. He was still her older brother and he planned to act like one just like he has always been. She was going to live with him... "She is knocked out..."

Elena ran to Maddison and put her jacket over her, as she picked her head up. "She's freezing, quick grab her!" Elena had learned quite a bit from her mother about health and Maddison was in danger of catching a terrible cold. "Let's hurry or she could freeze."

His protective brotherly instincts kicked in and he was already heading into a secret entrance of the school he poked his head out. Good, coast was clear and his locker wasnt that far. He could also wrap her up on the dry towel he was going to use for swimming in PE today. He walked over to his elocker with Elena still carrying his sister. He knew he couldnt take her to the nurse because then she would have figured out that they werent in the building when they were suppose to be. He looks at Elena, "Can you do my locker combination please? Then grab the towel in there."

Elena nodded and opened the locker quickly as he told her the combination. Grabbing the towel she started drying Maddisons hair. "What are we going to do? We can't take her to the nurse.." Elena was trying to think quickly but so far she couldn't think of an excuse. she used her jacket to start drying off the soaking girls arms.

Maddisoon wakes up to feel something grabbing her arms and she was being held. She qiuckly flipped out of the persons arms and went to strike at the other one with her fists

Suddenly Maddie punches him on the cheek. "Vad i helvetet!"he said which mean 'what the fucking hell' in Swedish. He isnt able to rub his cheek due to the fact that he was carrying her. He scowled a little at his little sister, then sighed. It didnt really hurt but it was unexpected. He let out a sigh, "I see someone is awake."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.