Prince In Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddison turns around and leaves the school not caring or even thiking about her next class all she wanted to do was talk to the prince.

Elena was going to go crazy, Seriously. All anyone could talk about was Draco Lundberg, The hot new kid and Prince Draco from Sweden the missing prince. In her next hour she sat at her seat as the teacher, Mr. Kovel, began to lecture about The crisis in the middle east. Someone wanted to know about the royal family in Sweden and so of course, Mr. Kovel talked about the royal family and how it rules and things of the same general message. Elena did some research during that period of history and after 2 more hours of class she couldn't wait to finally sit and eat lunch.

Maddison as she left the school jumped on the roof and went straight to the math rooms window she opens it steps in grabs draco and jumps right back out

The next thin Draco knew he was being dragged outside. However he didnt object. Once he was out he looked at her and nodded in understanding, "Ok now you got my attention. Whats up? How did you know?"

"I'm suprised you dont remember me your own sister" Maddison said as she saw the door open below them, just as it did she grabbed the prince again and jumped up even higher on the roof.

((Could have warned me you were going to do that XD. I would have put something else up where he knew the entire time. Eh forget it just pretend he new the entire time XD))
He let out a sigh as she attempted to pull him. He jerked away and climbed up himself, he remembered Maddison. Pretty clearly in fact. She was two years younger than him and ran off two years ago. Not even he knreew where she was, "I remember you Maddy. I am surprised you anre her butI am happy to see you. " he 0ulled her into a hug and smiled. ((What does she look like ? :/))

(I can't really post much so here's my little tidbit)
Elena was sitting at her regular table on her phone looking for any info she could on the royal family. Shoving a spoonful of her salad into her mouth and chewing, he only glanced up to nod at Daisy as she went on about the up coming Homecoming football game

Maddison lets go of draco tears still in her eyes she jumps ddown and grabs elena wuthout caring about the comments she got from crying and walked with her out of the schoolyard and up on the roof

Elena was reading on her phone when she was suddenly grabbed and pulled quickly out of the lunch room. Daisy and Missy watched and tried to help but it was too late. "What the hell?!" She asked angrily and the two, suddenly realizing she was on the roof. "W-what are we doing up here?!"

Maddison doesnt answer just brings her up to draco and says to him "Its up to you to let her know." she said as she turned around and saw elena face mad with anger. tears were still coming down as she jumped down and went to where she did whenever she was sad.

Elena was never one to be a big scared cat but heights scared her a lot. "What the hell is going on?!" Maddison jumped down and Elena was so confused she couldn't think straight. "I'm confused.."

Maddison hiding in the forest that as right next to the school she was under a tree as she curled up into the ball and slowly drifted off into sleep with tears still falling down her face making the ground underneath her wet

((Ok sorry for the wait XD. My phone froze up on me )) Draco began to look worried, "Come on Elena. First we need to find my sister then... I'll tell you everything..."

"You're sister? Who the hell are you?!" Her head was spinning and she just wanted to sit down. Suddenly she looked down and froze in fright. "U-uh Draco.. we're... real.. really high up..."

He sighed, "Well I will go down first and make sure you dont fall alright?" And with that he started climbing down, "Alright one foot step at a time alright?"

Elena slowly climbed down with her eyes shut very tightly. Clinging to Draco she started breathing heavily and looked at him again. "S-so are you going to tell me with all of this is about.." she asked him trying not to think about the height

Once their feet were firmly planted on the ground he sighed, "Well... I assumed you were already growing suspicious of me but I should let you know that yiu had every right to bw suspicious. I have assumed you read the english translation website of the Swedish news correct... you know about the prince who had gone missing..." he said as they walked in search for his sister.

Elena nodded and walked with him. "Yeah, I know.." She was trying to keep up with him.

He sighed and waits a few more minutes before speaking, hhe looks at her with his bright blue eyes, "That missing prince... is me..." his eyes were completly sincere, no signs of joking were in his expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.