Prince In Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon after he looked at the news he quickly turned off his computer. He didn't want anyone tracking him down. He sighed, he had a lot to do in the next few days....
------
*4 days later*
Draco was quit please with himself. He managed to do all the things he needed to do, except find a job. He still had enough money to last him atleast 2 months. But he bought a nice little house, furniture, new computer, new cellphone with a new number and all that stuff. He even registered for school. Speaking of which... After he finished getting ready he took one last look at himself before heading out. Once he was pleased he nodded slightly and headed out grabbing his back pack with the school supplies he bought. He walked over to the bus stop which was not that far from his house.

4 Days later Elena was at her locker at Rockford High. Talking to her friends Daisy and Missy, she was still curious about Draco, whom she had met a couple days earlier. Leaning against her locker almost 10 minutes before her first class of the day, Bio 3. Daisy was talking about how the cheerleading team wasn't going to land a new stunt at the game tomorrow, but honestly Elena's mind was wandering. "Maybe he was a ghost" She said out loud. "Who?" Daisy asked. "Oh, nothing just wondering about a guy I met the other day." Missy raised her eyebrow "Do tell darling" Elena laughed "He said he was a foreign exchange student from Sweden-" She started to explain "What?! Is he hot?! Theres a new guy?! coming to our high school?" Daisy squealed. Missy made a purring noise like a cat. "Saucy" Elena laughed as she thought back to the day she met him and told him the girls would go crazy over him. She hoped he was doing okay as she and her friends started to class.

It didn't take long for Draco to get to the school. Like, 10 minutes tops. Once he got to the school he grinned while others groaned. He has been home-schooled his entre life. This was nice for a change. As he got out he looked around. There sure were a lot of people. And a lot of people did a double take cause 1) they never seen him before and 2) You should have figured it out by now. He just simply smiled, waved, said his hellos and continued on. He stopped for a moment at the doorway and pulled out his schedule. As he did this a kid with moppy black hair whos name was Jack walked into the classroom where the girl were at, "Hey girls. A new kid just entered the building." he said pointing out of the classroom.

Elena almost died of laughter from all the girls who got up and peered other each other to try to see the new boy "He's hot!" Elena heard that a lot from the girls around her. Trying to hide her giggles she was one of the only girls who remainder sitting and exactly she returned to doodling on her hand in sharpie. Glancing up to meet Draco's blue eyes she exchanged a small smile before looking back down at her hand. Of course the single girls started clearing seats hoping he would it next to them. Elena looked at her two friends who were trying not to stare. She smiled a goofy smile remembering when she had to met the mysterious new guy.

Ironically Draco's first class ended up being with Elena. He was a bit surprised as soon as he walked in girls were giving him googlie eyes. He blinked for a moment then gave them a small smile and wave not bothering to hide his subtle accent, "Hey everyone." All of a sudden girls began saving him a seat. He arched an eyebrow. Sure enough he did see Elena first. He grinned a little at her. Then the bell rang and as if on cue the male teacher Mr. Bryan walked in and said, "Alright everyone please taake your seats and yadda yadda yadda." Draco chuckled a little as the teacher said this. The teacher stopped in the middle of his tracks and looked at the new kid who was still standing. He fifured he had to give some kind of introduction or something.
"Oh right!" He said, "You must be the new kid."
Draco nodded still smiling, "Yup."
Bryan smiled a bit, "Well how about you introduce yourself kid."
Called it, Draco thought then turn his attention to the rest of the class, "Well I am Draco Lundberg. I am a foreign exchange student. I transfered here from Sweden and I cant wait to get to know all of you."
Mr. Bryan nodded slightly, "Nice to meet you Draco. You can 0ick a seat anywhere." Without any debating Draco sat in the seat right next to Elena. He smiled at her, "Hey there stranger." Despite the fact that he was good looking he never bragged about it, just like how he doesnt brag that he is a prince. He wasnt one of those douchebags that were all jerks just because they are good looking. You could tell he wasnt the bragging type anyways. You just get that feeling when you are around him.

Last edited:
Elena looked up from her doodles and gave him a small smile. "What's cookin good lookin?" Daisy and missy looked at Elena as if to say "introduce us!" And Elena, before Mr. Bryan could start lecturing, quickly added "Oh Draco the wizard boy these are my friends Daisy, ya know like the flower but she's more like a weed," with a quick slap from daisy she giggled and continued "And this is missy which I assume she was named because she got in trouble all the time at home" missy gave her evil eyes and then smiled at Draco, "nice to meet you, sorry you had the unfortunate luck of meeting Elena first." Missy whispered to him. Elena rolled her eyes and opened her binder to the notes on lower invertebrates and as Mr. Bryan started lecturing she started drawing on her notes page, while still trying to listen. The girls whispering made it really hard to hear anything

Draco couldnt help but chuckle at Elena's friends. They were rather interesting. He whispers, "Its very nice to meet you both. He looked at Missy when she added that last comment and simply smiled, "Eh dint be sorry. I enjoy her company." Before Mr.Bryan got suspicious he took out a notebook and pencil.

Elena started looking over her notes and she looked over at Draco. He looked quite a bit like the guy on the news this morning. Apparently the young prince of sweden had disappeared, most suspected he ran away. Elena couldn't understand why you would run away from such an easy life, and to her it seemed irresponsible. He had a duty to his people and his parents seemed devastated by the missing boy. Elena started to grow more suspicious of Draco with every bat of his blue eyes. Looking back towards the board she wondered if she could be possibly sitting next to a missing person.. and missing person with royal blood.

Maddison sitting in the far back looked over at the man. Maddison stood up and walked over to him. she sat down next to him and whispered just enough that it would only reach his ears. "Iknoow who you are."

Draco nearly froze when Maddison told him she onew who he was. There was no way.... he looked at he with his bright blue eyes and whispered back into her ear, luckly people just assumed they were flirting, "And who do you think I am?" He was beginning to think he shoupd have dyed hair black and put brown eye contacts in orsomething. Oh well... no going back now...

Last edited:
"You're the prince of course" maddison said with a kind gentel but killer look in her eyes. "No need to worry i wont tell anyone." she said keeping the same look the whole tiime.

Elena looked over at Madison with a small smile, she knew madison from around school but she had never really talked to her. Looking at the two she laughed awkwardly as madison gave him a somewhat odd look.

Maddison stands up and sees the girl Her name was elena right. she steps up to her and sais "Hey keep a eye ont that guy ok."

Elena nodded at her and in a few minutes class was over. She said bye to Daisy and Missy and walked over to Madison. "Hey, Maddison right?" She watched the class file out of the room. She leaned in and whispered. "You think he's lying about who he is too right.."

"No he is exactly who he said he is me and him have known each other since we were babys" Maddison said fully intending to keep the secret the prince had.

He can hear every word they are saying. He leans in and whispers, "You know I can hear you right?" He said with a smile and chuckle, "Relax I'm not hiding anything"he was glad Madison kept her word on keeping his secret

Elena laughed out loud. "Maddison I highly count you are from Sweden, I remember when you moved here! But sure I'll let you keep pretending, it's like a mystery for me to solve" Turning towards Draco she only smiled "Sureee.." Chuckling lightly, She gave them both a warm hearted smile and turned on her heels and walked out the door to her next class which was oddly enough World History. Stopping at her locker to switch books she was determined to find out what was really going on.

Maddison walks with elena and slowly looks both ways to make sure noone could hear them. "You sure you want to solve this mystery if so come meet me at thee back of the school"

Elena looked at Maddison as she stood at her locker, she nodded in understandment and then thought about it. She didn't know Maddison to well but she seemed to be the only one who was curious about the new boy. "Okay" she whispered and headed the other way.

He groaned. His first day and already someone knew but honestly he never thought anyone paid attention to sweden. He pulled out his schedule. Math is next. With another sigh he headed off to class

Status
Not open for further replies.