Primal Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have the oldest beginner out of everyone here, that, is sorta depressing. But it can't be helped, the pokemon he brought from Kalos did't get to see any action due to him being busy with his becoming a full on priest, witch means one must have a good understanding of the ethics of the Order, as well as have great patientce and an Eye for finding out where the balance of nature is in need of assistance
Also, I have Anne and Alex to kind of counterbalance that most of my characters are already over 20. XD That's why they're so young. 'cos I have Lily in her early twenties, Tristan in his mid-twenties, and Luka in her thirties, and I didn't want to make characters that were teenagers, so we have the two children. XD

Guys, Iwaku has a built in dice feature. After you post, there's a thing you can click that says 'More options' in the bottom corner of your post. If you click there, there's a 'throw a dice' thing. I've never used it, but I assume everyone can see the result.
Thanks! :D

Reactions: Kaz
Mmhm. c: And for attacks that never miss, obviously, all numbers 1-9 can be hits, while 10 is still critical.

Such as Swift? And should crit be counted for all super-effective moves, and 10 is some kind of 1-hit KO move?
Mmhm. c: And for attacks that never miss, obviously, all numbers 1-9 can be hits, while 10 is still critical

Mhm. And I'm not sure about 1-hit KO, but I suppose it makes sense.
Well, it depends on the level with the 1-hit KO roll, but it can just be counted as a crit, too.

Oh, and for attacks with multiple hits, such as fury swipes, multiple die rolls? One die roll 1-5, to determine how many hits, then more for each hit.

Oh, and for attacks with multiple hits, such as fury swipes, multiple die rolls? One die roll 1-5, to determine how many hits, then more for each hit.
That sounds fair.

Oh cool, I had no idea you could do that!

Oh and um, Ryan was trying to talk to Avery and Crim....sorry If I didn't make that clear enough...

Oh cool, I had no idea you could do that!

Oh and um, Ryan was trying to talk to Avery and Crim....sorry If I didn't make that clear enough...
Oh, sorry. I'm a bit out of it and forgot to read the other replies.

Edited my reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Datmagicalotter. Look me up, bro.

Sorry, i forgot my account got blocked. I will have to make a new one.

Edit: nvm i fixed it. My skype name is ChrasRaten / Chris

@Kaz, Can you make me a banner as well,one for each of my two Characters.

Still got a about 20 minutes to midnight for me

Status
Not open for further replies.