Primal Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone open to talk to Jack, cause I don't know where to put him. Also, all of the Gym Leaders have teams for different levels of trainers, right?

I seem to have the oldest beginner out of everyone here, that, is sorta depressing. But it can't be helped, the pokemon he brought from Kalos did't get to see any action due to him being busy with his becoming a full on priest, witch means one must have a good understanding of the ethics of the Order, as well as have great patientce and an Eye for finding out where the balance of nature is in need of assistance

I'm totally free, but I think that I still have to wait for Rin to get around to accepting me and the newcomers.
Cool, your Characters a beginner right? John could be giving him some pointers on battling or something like that.

No problem~

I'm pretty excited for this RP. c: If any of you want me to make a banner for your character, as I did for mine, I'm fine with it~
Well that would be pretty awesome! If you could do one for me. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

No problem~

But, um.. I can't seem to find your character's profile..?
Yeah its gone, basically my character is 15, has dark brown hair with dark green/greyish eyes. He has a white shirt with a squirtle on it, and brown pants with white sneakers. :D

Yeah its gone, basically my character is 15, has dark brown hair with dark green/greyish eyes. He has a white shirt with a squirtle on it, and brown pants with white sneakers. :D
Well, I need a picture to make a banner. If you didn't have one, could you find one? I can change the colors of eyes and hair and stuff in photoshop, if you can't find anything that matches.

Well, I need a picture to make a banner. If you didn't have one, could you find one? I can change the colors of eyes and hair and stuff in photoshop, if you can't find anything that matches.
Sb3hOsB.jpg

Its big, but its sort of the only picture that resembles him a bit.

So eh, is the Pokenav a thing? If so, our characters could exchange numbers and talk to eachother :D

Gah, sorry, totally forgot to keep checking for new members last night. >.<' All new members are accepted that I hadn't accepted beforehand. Again, much apologies. Such sorry. Very embarrassed. Wow.

Gah, sorry, totally forgot to keep checking for new members last night. >.<' All new members are accepted that I hadn't accepted beforehand. Again, much apologies. Such sorry. Very embarrassed. Wow.
Moar peeps! :D

Also, are wild battles determined by the same rules as trainer battles or not? Cause i can do the first one too if ya want, i can do something like this;

I will use a number randomizer from 1-10
1 hit
2 hit
3 hit
4 hit
5 hit
6 hit
7 hit
8 hit
9 miss
10 miss

Of course this changes depending on how much accuracy a move has.

Moar peeps! :D

Also, are wild battles determined by the same rules as trainer battles or not? Cause i can do the first one too if ya want, i can do something like this;

I will use a number randomizer from 1-10
1 hit
2 hit
3 hit
4 hit
5 hit
6 hit
7 hit
8 hit
9 miss
10 miss

Of course this changes depending on how much accuracy a move has.
I think rolling a ten would be a critical hit, and 8 and 9 should be misses.

I think rolling a ten would be a critical hit, and 8 and 9 should be misses.
Oh yeah i didnt think about that. Good one! :D
Example: I pretended i had a rattata, he used tackle against a pidgey. i rolled 8 so i missed. Pidgey attacked with tackle and i rolled a 10, pidgey got crit on me (wow) My ratatta is nearly dead. I used tackle and i rolled 3 so i tackle pidgey. Pidgey uses tackle again and rolled 4 so he killed me..... welp

Oh yeah i didnt think about that. Good one! :D
Example: I pretended i had a rattata, he used tackle against a pidgey. i rolled 8 so i missed. Pidgey attacked with tackle and i rolled a 10, pidgey got crit on me (wow) My ratatta is nearly dead. I used tackle and i rolled 3 so i tackle pidgey. Pidgey uses tackle again and rolled 4 so he killed me..... welp
Dat awkward moment when you're defeated by Pidgey. But yeah, that sounds about right. People would just have to be honest about their dice rolls. We could open up a thread-wide chatzy, which has a thing similar to a dice roll, so that everyone could see it.

Dat awkward moment when you're defeated by Pidgey. But yeah, that sounds about right. People would just have to be honest about their dice rolls. We could open up a thread-wide chatzy, which has a thing similar to a dice roll, so that everyone could see it.
Pidgeys are demonic creatures. Maybe i can find a pokemon health simulator so you can actually see your health. gawd so much work for these battles xD

Pidgeys are demonic creatures. Maybe i can find a pokemon health simulator so you can actually see your health. gawd so much work for these battles xD
Right? XD You do that, and I'll make up the Chatzy room so we can use dice rolls, and you and I can have a mock battle on the sign up page to see if the method works.

Reactions: Jerem_co
If we could find a non-downloadable one, that'd probably work better. Some people can't handle downloading on their computers.

Guys, Iwaku has a built in dice feature. After you post, there's a thing you can click that says 'More options' in the bottom corner of your post. If you click there, there's a 'throw a dice' thing. I've never used it, but I assume everyone can see the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.