Pride and Prejudice and... (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
Hello everyone!

So I recently watched Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which brought forth an idea that is very similar and that I would love to try out with someone.

Let's take the concept of Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy's relationship, keep it in the same time period but switch the zombies out for werewolves!

Obviously I don't want a carbon copy of the film/book. I've only watched the movie I haven't read the book which is probably a billion times better than the film, as usual.

Anyways, this is the rough concept for what I wanna do which is definitely open to more ideas, I have some other concepts myself that I would like to throw in but these are things that can be discussed over PM's.

I would be interested in playing the female character in this pairing.

Anywho, if you're interested feel free to PM and we can discuss further.

I consider myself an advanced roleplayer who will on average post about three paragraphs. If you cannot keep up with this I will have to decline doing the roleplay with you, I'm sorry.
It's very hard to respond when I'm giving it my all with details and descriptions and all I get in return is a single sentence or a paragraph that recaps what I've just sent out.

I need someone who is willing to push things forward with me.

Thanks guys. :D

Once again send me a PM and we'll work things out through there. :)

Hope to hear from ya'll!

• Love
Reactions: WitchesRayvyn
This plot is still open and I'm really craving the concept!

I just wanted to tell you I love the idea of this RP. If I were more confident in my skills I would gladly fill the role of the Mr. Darcy inspired character. I hope you're able to find someone to play this out with

I just wanted to tell you I love the idea of this RP. If I were more confident in my skills I would gladly fill the role of the Mr. Darcy inspired character. I hope you're able to find someone to play this out with
Send me a PM with a writing sample. You might be better than you think haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.