<---- Pretty Self Explanatory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryuu

Original poster
Figured I'd give this a shot. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? No one responds, leaving this thread a forever immortalized example of my painfully apparent social awkwardness? Psh. Heh. Right...

So, a little about my roleplay. I'm fairly new to the whole "forum" format. My only experience is 1x1, and the occasional uncommitted jump- in. Also, I've only been roleplaying for one or two years.

God, this sounds lame so far.

All of my preferences are in my actual profile, but I don't want you lovely folk to strain yourselves searching for it. So! I am more experienced with playing girls, but I'm open to playing a guy if the plot demands it. I like anything adventure. Modern, Futuristic, Magical, Medieval, Western. I really don't care. There are a few things I'm not comfortable with (either because I'm inexperienced with it or it just creeps me out, i.e. Highschool or Smut).

Sooooo basically that's it. Message me or respond to the thread, doesn't matter. I'm actually quite friendly, so I'd be happy to make a friend as well. :3

Interesting. Hello =) How about a superhero one?

Status
Not open for further replies.