all the time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action (a little),
hi! im Tucker but I like to go by Gubba. Im fairly new to this site and ive been roleplaying for a few years now. im pretty open minded and im always ready for getting corrected when I rp. I like to roleplay a few things like Final Fantasy XV and monster hunter. other than roleplaying I like playing video games and riding my bike around. im open to anything and im descriptive a little and can write kind of lengthy responses. I hope to meet new friends here and have a great time!

Hey there, Gubba! Why'd you go with Prince Noctis instead, I'm just a little curious. It sounds like you'll be a lovely addition to our site! We always enjoy people who want to learn. You should check out our Roleplay Skillbuilding and Refining Writing sections! I actually can't ride a bike and am not a fan of video games, but lots of people here enjoy games, so I'm sure you will have a great time here and make friendos! Also take a look at our Newbie Care Package. We have sparkly things we give our newbies for free!

Ah firejay, I went with PrinceNoctis because Noctis Lucis Caelum is the main character of Final Fantasy XV and one of my favorite characters in that game! Gubba is a new nickname I picked up from a xenomorph character I made with a friend as a little joke so I didn't add that in until a few hours ago! I will check out those threads and have fun on this site! thank you for being so welcoming!

Welcome to Iwaku, Gubba :) It's wonderful to meet you. Hope you're enjoying the site so far.

Welcome, Gubba! (: Glad to have you!

Welcome to Iwaku, Gubba! I hope you manage to find your way around, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku Gubba. This is a pretty friendly place, and people are easy going for the most part. I'm sure you'll find lots to do and make plenty of new friends as well! Get settled in and HAVE FUN!

:o I don't know much about Final Fantasy, but cool! Also. YOUR NEW AVATAR IS SUPER DUPER CUTE JUSSAYIN. :D

:o I don't know much about Final Fantasy, but cool! Also. YOUR NEW AVATAR IS SUPER DUPER CUTE JUSSAYIN. :D
thank you...its a palico from another favorite series of mine "Monster Hunter"...if you want to know a lot just ask and i can inform. I hope you have a nice day/evening

Reactions: firejay1
I've played some Monster Hunter, but I'm a complete newb at it! >.<

Tons of fun, though.

Welcome!

Welcome to the site, Gubba! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Gubba! Man, you reminded me how much I used to bike around. But then I met this neat thing called videogames aaaaaand...............................

Ahem. Anyway.

Hope you have a nice stay here~

Welcome to Iwaku, Gubba! Man, you reminded me how much I used to bike around. But then I met this neat thing called videogames aaaaaand...............................

Ahem. Anyway.

Hope you have a nice stay here~

haha. yeah...I really only bike around when im not driving...which is usually around town...il be sure to enjoy it here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.