Pretty New Here, But Looking To Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vasillisa

Original poster
Hello There!

My name is Vasillisa. I am fairly new here, and I believe I am ready to start thinking about roleplaying. I prefer one x one RPs, but am willing to do small groups. I can usually post once a day to a few times a day on days that I work, and can be on for a while on days that I don't. I usually work during the day, so my posts will be in the evening or at night. I consider myself an intermediate roleplayer, but that is just my personal opinion. I can usually post at the least, a paragraph. I prefer quality of post rather than the size of them.

I prefer my characters to be female, but I can do male as well. The sexuality of my characters doesn't really matter to me, unless I have a certain view on how the plot should pair them.

The only bad thing about my writing is that is stronger in first-person, but I am working on strengthening my third person. It doesn't matter to me which P.O.V you write from, and I will write in whichever pleases my partner.

I like RPs that include magick, light powers, light romance, and pets. I also have a thing for medieval times.

I prefer with the plot to have equal control. I am the type of person who would message my partner to plan the plot while we post.

My favorite genres are fantasy, modern fantasy, and sci-fi.

A few different roleplays I would like to do (although you can throw any idea at me and I will consider it ) are Modern Vampire x Consort, Drakaina (I already have the first post and character bios written with this one, there is a flaw with it though), possibly something that is similar to the Claymore series, a huntress RP ( I already have a post written for this one), or a centaur RP.

Another flaw I have is that I am not very good at writing the very first post, but after I have something to respond to, I can be very good.

Thank you for your consideration. Feel free to message me anytime, or comment with anything you have to say.
~V

Status
Not open for further replies.