Pretending to be my Brother

"Oh, good, then I'll be able to hear all these songs the way you all sing them. I'm afraid to say I haven't heard any of these so it's all very new to me. It'll be nice to hear how you sing them." Hyeon said with a smile that was far to bright, some might say, for the early hour it was. Instead she looked back down at the papers she was holding and started to hum the notes again as she lost herself int he world of music again.

"Jeremy, I think you just gained another morning person in this house," Shin woo said with a polite smile before tasting the food that Hyeon had cooked. His eyes widened and looked down at it then at the new boy. "Hyeon this is amazing. Absolutely amazing."

Hyeon didn't hear of course for her attention was completely on the music again. Slowly she rose from where she leaned and walked out and up the stairs to the balcony. "Just call me when you all are ready to leave," she said as she left the room.

"I bet he wouldn't notice if third world war started right now." Jeremy said and laughed. "Don't make him work too hard Tae Kyung, we don't want him dead." Tae Kyung snorted at Jeremy's comment, he hadn't even made that kid work yet, Hyeon had started all on his own. He would make that Hyeon kid work his ass off as fast as they got to work.

"Finish your food so we can leave already." Tae Kyung said and rose from his seat. "The earlier we start, the earlier we can get back home." It wasn't that he liked being at home that much, it was just that he wouldn't be able to stay far away from that guy when they were working. It felt like that guy would cause a lot of ill fortune for him in the future, he didn't feel like staying close to that.

Shin woo laughed and nodded, "Of course comander Tae Kyung," he said and pretended to salute him with a fork that was spearing a particularly good piece of food. "You really should try this. I don't know what he cooks with, but this food is amazing. It might even meet your standard for food." He grinned, knowing that Tae Kyung's food tolerance was very low. Anything that wasn't good wasn't worth eating--or so Shin Woo had heard Tae complain about one of Jeremy's dishes before.

Hyeon stood out on the porch, staring out over the city in the direction that her church was at. If she strained just right she could even see the peak of the main church. She sighed and rested her chin on her right hand. The young woman sighed and looked down at the papers in her hand.

"I didn't think it was love,
I told myself it wasn't loveI deceived myself,
but my heart kept calling your name
I take one step towards you,
push you one step away
Each time, you grow in my heart" (AS Ever: the song from the first concert)

She spoke the words, frowning a little. There was something that could help this but she didn't know what. They sounded dull and flat on her voice. Looking back at the church she tried again. As she sang she thought about her friend that had been shot. The pain at that memory choked her up a little as she sang , they sounded worse. Sighing she stopped and turned away. "All of these songs are about love. Or something about love. How am I going to sing about it when I haven't even experienced it yet? I mean, not int he sense that these guys talk about it," she muttered, frowning down at papers.

"I'll try it tomorrow if you are still alive, then I can be certain that it's not poisoned." He said before leaving the room, he probably wouldn't even test it out the next day. There was no way that guy could cook good enough for him to eat it, and even if he could Tae Kyung still had to know if it were shrimps in it or not and he weren't going to ask that guy what he had put into the food just to get to know if he could eat it or not. That would certainly give Hyeon the wrong signals.

He walked towards the porch and noticed Hyeon standing there looking at the paper. He didn't seem to notice Tae Kyung, if he did then he didn't show it, maybe he were ignoring him or maybe he were just too into work. He walked closer and heard him mutter about the songs. "It's not like I have experienced love and I still can write and sing about it." He said as he stood right behind him.

(I couldn't resist to sneak up on Hyeon xD hahaha)

((Muwahaha!))

Hyeon spun, surprise on her face before she looked away, sighing. "You are like a mouse Tae Kyung--able to walk up so quietly like that," she told him before turning and looking out over the city again, her gaze saddening for a moment as her eyes landed on the church that was seemingly so close but so far away as well--months away in truth. "How do you do it Tae Kyung? Sing about an emotion that you've never experienced? I'm relatively new to this. I mean, sure I've sung before, but I can't seem to sing these right." She held up the papers and considered them again with a frown. She didn't like to be defeated by a song. She wanted to win this for her brother. As she looked at the papers she remembered that Tae Kyung didn't want her to succeed in her attempts to learn the songs and sing them. He didn't even want her as part of the group. "Maybe if I hear you all sing it first I can catch a bit of how you want it sung," she mused softly to herself, turning her dark eyes on the lead.

"In a song you need to be in harmony with the others, but you also need to have your own style so you can't just rely on the others way of singing. If you do then it will become fake emotions and the song wont get strong at all. If you have never experienced love then you should think about a dear friend, a family member or someone else close to you. Love is much more than just the strong feelings between two people, it is the feelings between friends and between family members. Well, for some it is in the family and for others it isn't. Find the person you feel strongest for and the feelings will come. If the song is about a lover that is gone then you can as well think about a friend that is gone to get the emotions. " He told Hyeon.

"So now when you have gotten that advice I really hope that you do your best, if you can't do it then you will be out of here in the evening." He warned him and turned around to walk inside again. "We'll get going in ten minutes, make sure to be ready by then."

Jeremy finished his plate with food and smiled satisfied. "It's not sugar but it was still edible." He said with a bright smile. "We should make him cook every night." He joked.

Hyeon looked at the man as he turned to leave. "Thank you sir, I'll do my best not to disappoint you completely," she said, giving a small bow of her head before walking past him into the house to grab what she might need for the day. She put the copies of the lyrics on her bed as she looked around tat her room. She was not looking forward to the day at all. Deciding to put his advice to the test she looked at the lyrics again and decided that if she were going to use anyone it would be the brother she was doing this for. While it still sounded weird, it didn't seem half as weird as it had been earlier. Smiling--she was making progress at least-- she left the room and went out to wait by the front door with three minutes to spare.

Shin woo laughed and shook his head. "It might be a good idea to ask him if it gets you to eat something beside sugar," he agreed before putting his plate int he washer and then walked out of the kitchen to get ready. "Don't take forever Jeremy. Tae Kyung's in one of his moods again. Don't want to make you walk there like the last time you were late."

Tae Kyung choke his head as Hyeon walked past him, it was something weird about that guy. He acted like a girl very often and he even had a bit girly features. Maybe it was just his imagination, or maybe Hyeon were gay. Hopefully it was the second, then he wouldn't feel completely mad. He walked towards his room but on the way he heard something from the kitchen.

"I eat something beside sugar, pizza is good too." Jeremy said with a laugh. "I'm going to try not to be late, don't want to get the evil prince of darkness punishment over me." He said but then froze when Tae Kyung shouted from the other room "I heard that." But he didn't walk into the kitchen or cared for what they were talking about. "We'll meet in the van in nine minutes, don't be late." He said before he continued in to his room to pack down another pair of jeans to dance practice and a shirt with hood that he could change in to after training.

He went out of the house exactly eight minutes later and were in the van just as the clock went over to nine minutes. Jeremy already sat in the van, he were to afraid to be late this morning when Tae Kyung seemed to be in such a mood.

Shin Woo foudn the girl waiting by the door, studying the papers so much that she hadn't seen Jeremy or Tae Kyug head out to the van. He couldn't help but smile as she worked before putting his hands on her shoulders and guided her down the walkway to the van. "Step up," he said, and the girl did, climbing into the back of the van, her eyes never leaving the papers as she moved to sit next to Jeremy this time.

He shook his head and sat in the seat next to Tae Kyung and laughed a little. "All on time and present, oh evil commander of A.N.Jell," he said jokingly before relaxing back and waiting for the car to start moving. "So, Hyeon, how did you friends manage without you last night?" Shin woo finally asked, remembering that Hyeon had spoken about a friend of hers having trouble managing another.

This brought Hyeon out of her study-session of the songs. She looked away, out the tinted window, her teeth gritting. "Not well," she finally managed to say.

"Oh? Do you want us to stop there on the way back home, wherever there is? Maybe we could get to meet some of your old friends."

Hyeon bit her tongue and then shook her head. As nice as that was, it wouldn't be possible. The nuns would know the difference between her and her brother faster than lightening. "No, they have to learn to deal with things without me. I can't always run back and save them."

"twelve seconds too late Shin Woo." Tae Kyung commented as he put down the arm he had his clock at. Then he started to watch out of the window as the van started to move, he didn't really listen to what Shin Woo and Hyeon were talking about. Even though he mostly looked bored he were pretty concentrated, mostly he thought about the steps to the dance and the text to the songs but sometimes now and then he started to get Hyeon up in his head. That guy were really weird, his action didn't really fit any guy in his age. How could any guy be so feminine?

Jeremy looked a bit sad at Hyeon. "But you should go and meet them to see how they are doing some time, if not tonight then you should go in the weekend. Tae Kyu ... Shin Woo can always drive you there." He stopped a bit when he felt Tae Kyung's stare and fast changed his sentence. Tae Kyung had driven Jeremy to places sometimes now and then so he were used to saying his name when it came to driving, but in this case it was probably best with Shin Woo. He knew anyways that Shin Woo would do it, he were always nice enough to do such things. Jeremy would have done it himself if he had a drivers licence.

"I'd rather not go," she said, frowning out the window. No, she could not return to her Church until her brother was well. How could she explain this to the nuns that worked there, or even to Shin Woo if he took her? No it would be better if she just avoided the place. The nuns would have too many questions, especially why she had cut her hair.

Shin woo frowned at her, surprised at the boys reluctance to go see old friends. "You know, just because you joined us doesn't mean you have to cut out your old life completely. We could find some way for you to hang out with them if you want," he said softly, worried at Hyeon's refusal to see old friends.

Hyeon bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "I'd rather just focus on catching up with you all right now. I'm pretty far behind you after all. As Tae Kyung said, you all have been training for three weeks on the dance for your music video. That means I have to do three weeks in the short amount of time it is until you all shoot the film. And then I have to learn all your songs. There is only so much I can do and I'd rather not fail at the beginning because I was running off to meet friends on the weekend," she told them, her eyes scanning from Shin Woo to Jeremy to show them that she was intent on catching up as quickly and as well as she could.

Tae Kyung put on his mp3 player so that he could shut the others out for a while until they reached their destination. "You should take a break sometime now and then, it won't do if you kill yourself by overworking." Jeremy told Hyeon. "It's a bit hard to work with dead people, they don't usually talk that much." He then joked as the car stopped.

The van did barely have time to stop before Tae Kyung stood outside and waited for the others to get out so they could get to work. He stamped with his foot impatiently. Jeremy knew that Tae Kyung were in a bad mood at the moment so he got out as fast as he could.

Hyeon climbed out after them and shrank as there was a loud bunch of girls waiting near the entrance of the building for the group to enter. Thankfully this group was held back by security guards. Shin woo put a comforting hand on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "Don't worry Hyeon. It'll be okay. It's not like they'll mob you or anything," he told the new boy before starting forward with a bright smile on his face.

You are going to have to deal with this until you brother shows up. Don't act like such a girl! the part of her that was enjoying this said.

Hyeon sighed, looked at the other two and started forward, looking shyly up at the girls and the security guards in a state of wonder. Whatever she was doing it must have worked for some of the girls were staring and pointing and giggling. She wasn't sure if that was a good sign, but she gave a half smile in return and shuffled after Shin Woo like a puppy.

((We need to make the fans hate Hyeon at some point just because it is funny xD hahahah
Should we try to take the day a bit fast so we can get to the fun part when they gets home faster? x) heheh, with fast I mean that it won't take us five pages to get them home xD haha))

Tae Kyung walked first both because he were a bit impatient and because he were used to it as the leader of the group. He gave one look at some of the girls in the crowd and they started to scream higher. He didn't really get those girls, if he shows the same look to Hyeon or someone that knows him then they runs away or at least backs a bit, but those girls thought of some reason that it was cool that he looked like that. Girls were idiots, but there weren't that many humans that weren't idiots so it didn't really matter if they were girls or guys. The president were the biggest idiot of them all. Tae Kyung still hadn't gotten over that they had been forced to get in a new member because the president had thought that it would be good for their image.

Image my ass, who cares about it. I haven't noticed that anyone complained except that idiot to president.
Tae Kyung thought to himself as he rose his arm and waved a little too his fans before walking into the building with the other members right behind him. Jeremy turned around and waved happily towards the fans before turning around and walking in after Tae Kyung.

"I think they like you already Hyeon, as fast as we have released a song with you then they will probably like you more than Tae." Jeremy said even though he knew that the fans were all for Tae Kyung. "Jeremy, didn't I tell you to not call me that?" Tae Kyung said as he gave Jeremy a death glare. Jeremy shrugged back as he laughed nervously.

((Skim through in two or three posts shall we? :D I can do thats~))

The young woman rushed through the crowd behind the young singers as she exhaled as much confidence as she thought that she could. If she appeared weak-that wouldn't do for her brother. As they entered the building, she looked around and stretched a little, still holding the papers close so she didn't lose them. Yawning she turned to a new song and started to mumble to herself the lyrics. With each word she tasted gentleness and longing.

"You know, you don't have to study those so carefully. We'll be going over the songs today so you'll get to sing em with us if you catch the drift of the song," Shin woo told her with a smile.

"I do better if I read them and say them first than just jumping in," Hyeon told him as they mounted stairs and entered the practice area. "It's the dancing I'm worried about."

(I'm in school and doesn't have a program that corrects my english so I will probably do some spelling errors)
(I'll jump in a bit in to the dance part)

"Don't worry Hyeon,you will do great." Jeremy told him. The song training kept on untill lunch time, Tae Kyung didn't say a word about Hyeons singing because of Shin Woo and Jeremy, they would probably just tell him to give the guy a chance and let him get into it before telling him how many faults he did. He mostly showed his dislike by glares this first day. Jeremy gave Hyeon some tips and told him everytime he thought that Hyeon had done a really good job with some part even though it were his first day. He wanted to encourage the boy to do his best even with Tae Kyung there.

After lunch it was time for dance practice, the background dancers looked at Hyeon as he came in. They had of course heard about that a new person were going to start in the band but they hadn't gotten to know when he would come. "Remember, if you look bad then the whole band will look bad. Don't make me look bad." Tae Kyung warned Hyeon, it was one thing to do weird stuff in front of only them but doing it in front of people that didn't belong to the band could have devestating effect.

Hyeon had done passable she supposed when it came to the singing. She was fearful of all the looks she was getting from the background dancers, but she tried to not let it phase her. But the stares and the pressure to catch up on three weeks of material, mixed with Tae Kyung's warning, made her stumble more often than not when going through different steps. She simply could not keep up with the sudden twists and turns of the dance. She tried though, always jumping in again if she messed up.

Shin woo tried to console the girl by giving advice on how to learn to moves, but even he noticed that the dancers weren't happy to be going over the easiest steps several times for the new member. He guessed this was how it was supposed to be with a new member, but he knew that Tae Kyung's patience was not going to last must longer by the time only an hour had passed. He was surprised the leader of the group had stood this long.

After two hours of dancing they took their first break, the poor attempt too dancing that Hyeon had done were stuck in Tae Kyung's brain. He had never seen someone dance that bad before. Even the poorest of dancers could get the easiest step in that dance right within the first tries, but this guy couldn't even do that. When the break came to an end he decided to get everyone's attention. He couldn't let the band get dragged down because of that guy, maybe they would see it as helping but he just cared for his image at the moment.

"Jeremy take my phone and record the group dancing. Shin Woo and I will make the dance with the group and I'll do Hyeon's steps when we come to the part where we have different steps. and you.." Tae Kyung pointed irritated at Hyeon. "Sit down, and watch, then you will watch the recording when we get back home and do the steps over and over again until you can them." He then gave Jeremy his phone and went to his position.

Hyeon was sweating horribly. While the backup dancers had all (at one point or another) taken off their layers of shirts, or gone with simple white undershirts, she had kept her large, hot shirt on. She stumbled back from Tae Kyung's finger and nodded vigorously. "Yes sir," she said meekly before going to stand out of the way of the group as quickly as she could, her eyes wide and tired. She wanted to get the steps right. She was determined to get them right.

Instead of sitting she stood, off to the side so that she could watch better. As they started up again she slowly went with them, copying the easier moves as she saw from the side rather than looking back at them through the mirrored glass. She wasn't going nearly as fast as the others, but she could at least do the slower moves without tripping up completely.

"It's no point in doing more today, the training tomorrow is canceled. See ya in two days." Tae Kyung said after they were done with the dance. Jeremy Stopped the recording and walked towards Tae Kyung as the other guys started to take their things and walk out. "Why aren't we practicing tomorrow?" Jeremy asked.
"There's no point if our forth member can't do the steps, we'll practice the music tomorrow then we'll let him practice on the dance. It will probably not help anything if he practice in the group before he knows the steps." Tae Kyung explained and didn't care to talk directly to Hyeon. He were to irritated on the guy at the moment.

On the way back he listened on music and didn't care about if the others tried to talk to him, he hurried inside as fast as they got in to the house and locked himself in to his room. He took a shower almost immediately.