Pretending to be my Brother

Hyeon blushed a little and continued to eat the piece of cake on her place piece by piece. "No, never," she answered Jeremy's question with a shake of her head. "I don't think I could eat that much cake Jeremy. As nice as these are, I don't think I could. Not with all the other people that have never had cake out there." She savored the piece that she had before looking at the cake as if it were a piece of heaven.

Shinwoo laughed at her look and cut another piece and put it on her plate despite her protests. "As much as the rest of us are willing to eat this cake, and Lord knows Jeremy could," he said, silencing the protests. "This cake was for you, so have as much as you want. Tomorrow you'll start working and not a moment sooner, all right?"

Hyeon looked at the cake on her place and then up at Shinwoo and Jeremy. "You two are being too nice," she said before digging into the cake without a second thought.

"The lord hadn't created cakes if he wouldn't want me to eat them." Jeremy commented towards Shin Woo with a teasing smile. Cakes were his second love, it came right after Jollie.

Tae Kyung had taken a couple of bites on the cake and already felt sick because of the cream. "Gosh, how can that maniac eat this everyday? He doesn't even gain weight from it." Tae Kyung mumbled to himself with his head in his palms. He sighted and tried to concentrate on the song instead.

(Sorry it's short. Should we do a time skip soon? If you haven't though about something that should happen. Doesn't seem like there's much more to do on the party now. )

Hyeon laughed a little at Jeremy's statement about cakes as she took another bite of her cake. She could only eat another piece of cake before it started to upset her stomach. After that she swore to Shinwoo that she didn't want any more and to let Jeremy have more if he wanted. Then she quietly had the manager show her the way to her new bedroom where a bag with her stuff had already been placed. Sighing she looked around the room that was larger than she had ever had.

She walked around wall that hid the bed from the door and looked at the bed and out the window next to it that showed the city but was tinted so no one could see into the room. She sighed and collapsed back on the bed, staring at the ceiling with a numb feeling in her now that she had stopped eating the cake.

"Tomorrow, after work, I'll get away and go see my friends and see how everyone is. I can't just ignore it all," she said to the ceiling before turning over and falling almost instantly asleep.

The next morning the young woman rose, got dressed, and began to cook herself a little breakfast. She didn't realize that it was only 5:00am when she began to cook though and so she was done cooking by six and had a large breakfast ready for a household of ten. She looked at the food and winced. "I have to remember I'm not at the church any more and don't have to cook so much," she muttered and stared to put some of the things that could be refrigerated into containers.

Tae Kyung woke up six in the morning because of the scent of food, he noticed that he had fallen asleep over the paper. The last time he had looked at the watch then it had been around two in the morning. It was just the ending that wasn't completely finished but he still had some hours before they were going to rehears so he could probably finish it during the morning.

He took the pencil that laid on the paper and put it beside two other pencils that laid nicely on the desk, he had to change the position of them three times before they laid perfectly horizontal. Then he noticed that the paper were a bit askant so he had to change that too a couple of times. When he finally thought that it looked good then he rose from his seat and had to stretch his body a bit before he walked out of his room. He stopped outside the kitchen and noticed the boy that muttered something to himself. He sighted silently and cursed that it hadn't just been a dream.

"What are you doing so early in the morning? Normal people are asleep at this time you know." He said as he walked in to the kitchen and took an apple from a fruit bowl.

(Tae Kyungs room is like the one in the movie, I love his room xD so I don't wanna change that haha)

Hyeon jerked a little, having not heard him enter the kitchen as she was putting some containers away in the fridge. She looked over her shoulder and watched him grab an apple. "Normal? Then I suppose I'm not normal," she said with a shrug. "Though I've always woke up this early. And I find myself able to work better if I get up early and then get straight to work." She turned to the plate she had left out for herself and found a fork and began to eat slowly where she stood.

"And from the way you were speaking last night, I have a lot to catch up on, if I'm to be an official member. Why not wake up early and get a start on it, I figured last night. Even though you don't think I deserve to be here, I'm going to work hard and show you that I can be as good as you want me to be," she told him after she'd taken several bites of her food.

"There is some food int he refrigerator if you are interested in more than an apple. I forgot I wasn't--Well I'm used to cooking for my sister, myself, and a few other people that share the same house. I accidentally cooked more than we would eat so I just packed it away. I hope there's something you like in there," she told him and went back to eating her food.

Tae Kyung snorted a bit. "It's not that I don't think you're good enough, it's just that I don't want you here. I don't care how good you are, you are a bother and a burden just by being here. We don't need another member, if we had decided then there hadn't been a forth member. Prove that you aren't a bother to me and a burden to the band then I will leave you alone." Tae Kyung said but stopped when he started to hear footsteps coming closer to the kitchen.

It wasn't like he thought the guy were such a burden as he tried to make it sound like, he mostly said it to frighten the guy away. Jeremy entered the room in his pajamas and Jollie at his right side. "Why are you up so early?" He asked tiredly and rubbed his eyes, he was the one that usually went up last, around eight. Tae Kyung passed Jeremy as he said "Work, I must finish the song before we leave."

"Did you two fight?" Jeremy asked as Tae Kyung was out of sight.

Hyeon ate in silence, shaking her head. She didn't particularly like the man. "No, we didn't fight," she answered. "We just were having a discussion about what he expects from me now that I've joined the band. There is some food for you in the refrigerator if you are hungry." She picked up her food and sat at the counter, eating it in silence as she'd been taught to do all her life.

Shin Woo came when when he heard movement outside his room and the sell of food tickled his nose. When he walked in he was stretching and smiling. "Did someone actually cook something? Jeremy-not you was it?" He asked with a half-smile. "Good morning Hyeon."

"Good morning Shin Woo."

"Just don't let Tae Kyung push you to hard, he will probably make you work half to death just to try to get you out of here." He warned Hyeon. "We don't work so hard as he make it seem." He tried to convince Hyeon. "Or maybe we just have done it for so long so it doesn't feel like we're working. It definitively felt tougher in the beginning." He mumbled to himself, barely noticing that Shin Woo had come in. First when he spoke he noticed him.

"Would you dare to eat it if I said that it was me who cooked it?" He said with a wide playful grin. "It was Hyeon who made it." He then said.

Shin woo looked at the food that had been made and whistled softly to himself. "You cooked all of it? Wow, a singer and a cook. I think I'm going to be even more lucky with this food than I was when we first created A.N.Jell. After all, they are lovely members to be around with, but you can't replace good food with good singers. To have home made food for once instead of take out. And I won't have to cook as much," Shin Woo said with a laugh.

Hyeon rose from her seat as she was done eating and cleaned her plate. "I hope you all enjoy. I should go start getting ready," she said before quickly walking back to her room. On her way she paused outside Tae Kyung's room. Slowly she knocked on it, waiting for him to open the door. "Tae Kyung, I was hoping that you had a copy of your songs that I could borrow. Then that way I can start practicing now," she called through the door.

"If Tae Kyung weren't working every waken hour then maybe we would get home made food more often, but he is always busy. I have only eaten his food once, I bet he would make it only to himself if he would find the time to make food sometimes." Jeremy said. "I could probably learn to make easy food but I'm just too lazy." He then continued with a smile while getting food to Jollie that were sitting on the floor and waited patiently.

Tae Kyung noticed the cake that stood on his table as he entered his room, he had only taken three small bites of it the other day. He took the plate with the cake on it and turned around to walk to the door but forgot about the cable that were over the floor. That resulted in him tripping over the cable and his chest smashed into the cake.

As he rose from the floor he put the plate on the table and took off the shirt that were drenched in cake. "Shit." He mumbled to himself. It wasn't that cold but the air conditioner made him a bit chilly when he stood there half naked. He usually weren't so careless, but on the other hand he usually weren't up so early or went to bed so late so he were much more tired than usually. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door, he sighted a bit and the sight became even bigger when he heard Hyeons voice. "Wait a second." He said as he went in to the bathroom and left his shirt in the laundry basket.

Then he went out and opened a box on his drawer where some papers were. After that he went to the door and opened it. "Here's the papers, I don't have any copies so don't loose them, I want them back when you have learned it. Don't drink close to them and don't eat close to them, I won't tolerate any stains, got it?" He told Hyeon.

Hyeon was so busy looking through the papers that she had taken from him when he opened the door she at first didn't notice the half-naked man before her. When she looked up to say that she 'got it' she froze, her eyes becoming wide out of reflex. She swallowed back an 'eep' that raised up in her throat. "G-G-Got it. No food or drinks anywhere near them," she replied as she looked up into Tae Kyung's face rather than at his chest. It wasn't as if she hadn't seen half-naked (and sometimes naked) men before. After all, how many of those kinds were in the Church statues and the like? It was more that she hadn't seen such a well developed, young, non-dead half-naked man before that hadn't been her brother. Slowly she stepped back and then rushed off to her room where she slammed the door behind her shut. She thought that her face would burn off.

Had it been worth seeing a man half naked to get these songs? her more religious side asked.

Mmhmm! said the part of her that was still a young girl with little to no experience with mens affection. Yes it was.

Tae Kyung looked confused after the young man that ran away and shortly after he heard a door that slammed shut. What's wrong with him? Tae Kyung thought, that guy seemed to be acting so girly. He wasn't certain but had he seen a blush when the boy had turned away? Jeremy were going to his room to change clothes and saw Tae kyung in the door. "What are you doing?" He asked. Tae Kyung looked up at him. "Nothing, it's just... nothing, it's nothing." He were going to say that Hyeon were acting weird but he changed his mind. Maybe that guy always acted like that.

He turned around and went in to his room again and shut the door. Jeremy choke of the weird feeling that he had gotten by Tae Kyung and went to his room to change in to his normal clothes. Soon he went back to the kitchen again to get some breakfast. "Tae Kyung are acting a bit strange." He told Shin Woo as he came in to the kitchen. "Do you think he's over stressed because of the song he's writing?"

Tae Kyung sat in his room and tried to write, he had put on a grey t-shirt that he usually uses during dance practice. But because of the cake incident and because he weren't going to do the laundry before the evening and he didn't have any other shirts he just had to deal with that one. He tried to write on the song but that guys reaction came up in his mind all the time, something was weird about that new guy.

"He may very well be," Shin woo said, having heated up a few things that the new member of the band had cooked. "It might also be because he's trying to figure out what he thinks about the new member. You know he never liked change." he looked at the clean dish that the young man had left out to dry and shook his head. "Tae Kyung is going to hate it while he gets used o it and then he'll just start to tolerate 'im. Our job is to make sure the he doesn't chase Hyeon away."

The young woman looked down at the songs and spread them about on the bed as she started to take off her clothes. Slowly she started to wrap her chest up. She squeaked as she pulled tightly, wincing at the pain of having her bosom flattened to an uncomfortable position. While she was naturally small chested, it still hurt to have that part of her mashed so.

"
I will promise you to live with only you in my two eyes
I will promise you to live with only you in my two arms
From the time I open my eyes and till
I sleep I will only yearn for you
I love you don't forget these words I Love you Forever
I will become the shade in the hot summer" she sang, softly, as she dressed, her eyes scanning the lyrics and the notes as she pulled her 'male' pants on and continued to otherwise get ready.

"Gosh this stuff is what they sing? I can see why girls like them so much," she said to herself, feeling her cheeks blush a little at the lyrics.

**((That was the song playing at the beginning of each episode xD http://www.emagasia.com/korean-songs-and-lyrics-anjell-promise ))

"I guess so, he weren't that comfortable around us in the beginning either. But he treated us a bit better, but that was probably because if he would have chased us off then he wouldn't have a band anymore." Jeremy laughed and took some food from the fridge. "I still remember that time when he just started to like us, when we got to be in that game show that you two thought were so embarrassing some years ago. Shouldn't we show that to Hyeon, he would probably like it, it was such a funny time." Jeremy said as he thought about how much they had changed during the years. Every ones hairstyle had changed and the clothing style had changed too.

Tae Kyung were finally able to finish writing down the last lyrics and melody to the new song, he sighted of relief and walked down to the kitchen where he could hear the others talking.

Shinwoo paled at the reminder of a time that none of them had been completely happy with the things that the group manager had thrown at them. "No, I thinkw e should leave it be for now. I mean, First Tae Kyung would kill you if he found out. Second, I'd kill you if you did. Third, I doubt Hyeon is interested in what we did a few years ago," Shin woo said with a smile that was calm and collective. Only a true actor could smile and give such a death threat.

"Ah, Tay Kyung, I was just warning Jeremy about those tapes he has of those game shows we were in at the beginning," Shin woo said with a chuckle. "Have you eaten yet?"

The young girl finished binding herself and stepped into the rest of her clothes before ruffling her hair with her hands and opening the door slowly. Looking back at the papers on her bed she quickly picked them up and started down the hall, reading them as she went. Slowly she began to human each note before she got them right and started to sing them a bit as she entered the kitchen where the rest of them were.

As Tae Kyung came in he heard Shin Woo threatening to kill Jeremy, what were they talking about? Soon he found out when Shin Woo noticed him. "If you even touch those tapes then I will make you wish you were dead Jeremy." He warned with a threatening tone but a pretty expressionless face. "I have eaten an apple, I'll make a sandwich before we leave. I finished the new song so we can start rehearsing it today." He told them.

Jeremy sank down in his chair a bit afraid of his two fellow band members. "Yes sir's, no tapes." He said even though he already planned to show Hyeon some day in the future. As a new band member he had a right to know, then he wouldn't feel ashamed over his own mistakes when he got to see how awful they were in the beginning.

Hyeon entered the kitchen and Jeremy turned to him. "Hey" He said happily, finally having someone in there that didn't threaten him.

Hyeon waved her hand a little at the group, her eyes still locked on the packet of papers as she memorized the songs to the best of her abilities. She whispered a few cuplets to taste them out as she took a seat next to Jeremy as she stared at the papers before flipping to the next page. When she looked up for a moment to see where she sat, she saw Tae Kyung and a few plates of food next to the paper. Quickly she got up and walked away to lean against a wall to complete her 'fun'.

Shin woo raised an eyebrow and looked at the other two. "So Hyeon, are you willing to sleep with some girls tonight?" he asked, wanting to see just how far gone their new member was.

"Sure, if that's what is planned for today," she said as she continued to read. "I mean, what?" It took several moments before she looked up and stared at the guys. "What about girls?"

Jeremy started to laugh when Hyeon finally reacted to Shin Woo's question, even Tae Kyung had a hard time not to smile, a small smile appeared on one side of his lip and he turned his head away so no one would see it.
"Make sure to not wrinkle the papers, or else you will write copies of them." He warned Hyeon when he were certain he wouldn't start laughing again. Jeremy looked up at the papers Hyeon were holding. "You gave him the originals? We haven't even gotten to touch them." Jeremy complained, mostly because he wanted Hyeon to hear it.
Tae Kyung hit him light on the back head. "I didn't have time to copy them with all the other work I had to do." He explained.

Hyeon looked at the three of them and then down at the paper she had in her hand. Her eyes widened at them and then she looked up at Tae Kyung. "I-" she started to say before looking back down at the paper. "I know that you all have stuff you all planned today so I'll copy these when I have free time this after noon so that you can have the original's back." It would do no good if they were ruined by her.

"By the way, what is the plans for today?" she asked, looking up at Shin Woo, feeling that he would be more likely to answer than the other two.

"Um," Shin woo said, looking up at the ceiling as if trying to remember. "To be honest I'm not sure. Tae? You planned our day for today right?"

"When don't I plan the days? We will go threw the songs during the morning and make sure everything fits together, then during the afternoon we have dance rehearsal for that music video. Hyeon, make sure you're paying attention to it, we have already practiced for three weeks so it's only you who have to catch up. And that's everything for today. Pretty calm day, we will probably finish earlier than usual." Tae Kyung told them.

Jeremy didn't listen that much to the schedule. He mostly just followed the others and had fun while they did whatever would happen during the day.