Pretending to be my Brother

Shin woo shrugged his shoulders. "I thought I'd back my claim up by making you want to accept him. Do you really ant Jeremy going on a free for all binge of sugar?" he asked with a small twinkle in his gaze. Everyone thought him the nice, polite, always played fair type of man, but when it came to bets he wanted to see through, he could play just as dirty as any other person.

Hyeon jerked and fell again. At the exact same spot int he song. She lay there for a few moments before pushing herself up and stopping the music. "I was just practicing is all," she said as she turned and then greeted Jolie properly. "Hi Jolie," she said with a soft smile at the dog giving her neck a hug before pulling back.

"Actually it could get interesting, even he would get a sugar rush when he eats too much. If I stay on a good distance then I can watch him trouble you." He said just to make Shin woo a bit uncertain if his plan would really work. But not even Tae Kyung wanted a hyper Jeremy running around the house while eating more cake.

"Do you have problems with that part of the song? I can help you practice." Jeremy proposed after he had stopped laughing from her falling down. "You need to focus your balance on your right foot in the change or else you won't be able to take the next step without falling." He told her as he sat down on the floor beside Jolie to pat her.

Shin woo shook his head with a laugh, "But you forget, if he wins, we'll be stuck in the house together with him. And you'd have to travel in the same van if we have any things we need to do. And go to signings with him in the same van. And otherwise be annoyed by the sugary devil he is," Shinwoo pointed out with a chuckle before finishing his cleaning and returning to his room silently. He couldn't wait to find out just what this girl was planning to do to keep her secret.

Hyeon blinked at him before smiling gratefully and trying it. "Um, I wasn't having all that much of a problem, it's just first Tae Kyung showed up and startled me to get me for dinner and then you did, at the same spot," she explained as she tried the steps without the music, humming the song as she went. "Like that?" She asked when she'd made it through the move.

Tae Kyung thought about that and shivered, he could still remember the sugar rush Jeremy had just some years earlier and they had to force him to stop eating sugar and try to calm him down. It had been such a nightmare both while he were eating and while he were weaned from the sugar. It was almost worse when they had forced him not to eat sugar, he had become so angry so they hadn't been able to take him out in public because his image as the cute little boy would have been destroyed.

"Okay, I see your point. But it's still not enough to make me accept that guy. He just have to earn it just as everyone else, by proving he can take a challenge. It's not like I was any better towards you when I met you and Jeremy." He tried to deffence himself even though he knew that he had been a bit more reasonable towards those two. At least Shin Woo, Jeremy had been such a pest so he had a hard time dealing with him during the first weeks.

Jeremy giggled a bit and watched as Hyeon made the move again. "Well, I don't think it was that you got disturbed, I think it was because you didn't do it fast enough. You are doing it right when you don't have the music but you're doing it slower than it actually is, which means your body isn't used to the higher tempo because you have practiced in the slower tempo." He showed her what tempo she had done it in by clapping his hands and then showed how fast the song actually went. The tempo didn't change much, but it was enough to make Hyeon's body confused.

"I'll clap the tempo and you try to do it again. It's easier to do it without the song in the background, but it's no idea to do it if you don't have the right tempo." He said and started to clap the tempo. "Whenever you are ready"

Hyeon tried the move again, trying to keep up with the tempo but quickly falling behind again. Groaning softly, she glared at her feet and tried again. She'd done it once and she was going to do it again. With that in mind she fought through her clumsiness, determined to pull the move off, not wanting to be left destroying her brother's reputation. ​"No one told me this would be this hard," she grumbled to herself after ten minutes of trying.

Jeremy couldn't help but laughing when Hyeon started to grumble to himself. "Maybe this way is better. First you do it in a lower tempo as before, then we slowly getting up to the right tempo. That way your body will adapt a bit easier. Test in this tempo instead." He proposed and took a bit slower tempo, it was a bit faster than the tempo Hyeon had done the move right in but not as fast as the real tempo. "Keep the concentration up and if you do it wrong then we simply lower the tempo a bit again." He said to encourage Hyeon.

This little fella were really entertaining, it would be such a pity if he would have to leave too soon because of Tae Kyung. But if he had Shin Woo and Jeremy helping him then he would probably make it threw the first week at least.

Hyeon trudged through the song, secretly cursing whoever came up with such horrid dance moves, but she persisted and by the end of the evening she collapsed on the floor looking as if she'd gone three rounds with the best dances and lost ever time. "Thank you Jeremy," she said as she collapsed back, laying there as if she had no intention of moving, and she didn't.

Jeremy couldn't other than laugh at the little guy on the floor. "Don't worry, I bet you will make it three times better tomorrow when you have rested." He said as Tae Kyung walked in.

"What did you do to him Jeremy?" Tae Kyung asked a bit entertained as he saw a half dead Hyeon lying on the floor.
"He danced himself half to death, you should give him a bit credit for it. And because you made him practice so hard I will make you help him get back to his room." Jeremy said and gave Tae Kyung a clap on the shoulder before disappearing.
"Wha..." Tae Kyung started as Jeremy took off but knew that it wasn't any idea to reason with Jeremy. And those guys would probably blame him if that kid got sick because he slept on the floor. He had no other choice but to take this idiotic girl to her room.

He reached out his hand to help her up.
"If you don't take my hand and try to walk by yourself then I will simply pull you back to your room by holding your hair." He threatened and waited for the half dead almost human being to take his hand.

Hyeon looked up as Tae Kyung entered and groaned. She didn't want to deal with this man. She didn't want to deal with him at all. Instead of accepting his hand, she rolled over onto her stomach and pushed herself up. Weakly she stood, with the help of the nearby table. "Ta-da," she said sarcastically before starting to move past him, wincing as she bumped into him a tad. "Sorry," She grumbled before she reached out and used the wall near her to support her in her long, exhausted climb up the stairs that took ten times as long as it should have for it took her almost a minute each step to get up to the next, not wanting to move but just sleep where she stood.

That girl were really foolish. She tried to get herself up the stairs and Tae Kyung almost felt like being childish and carry her down so she had to start over until she accepted his help. But he decided not to do it, Jeremy would see it as entertainment but also complain about his behavior for hours if he got to know about it.

When Hyeon had taken some steps in the stairs Tae Kyung walked towards the slow turtle and lifted her up. "I will get scolded if I don't help you, so just accept it idiotic turtle." He said as he started to walk with her in his arms. She wasn't that heavy but not that light either, in the stairs it was a bit tricky to walk with her but as fast as the floor were beneath his feet it was easy to walk again.

Hyeon squeaked as he picked her up. Instinctively her arms went around his neck, clutching at him so that she wouldn't fall should he let her go suddenly. "You would not," she answered softly, unable to make her voice any louder than that. She couldn't bring attention to this. How could Tae Kyung explain carrying the new male member of the group? There was no good explanation and she didn't plan on telling anyone she was a girl. She was going to make it through these few weeks with the group and then disappear so her brother could take over again. "Thank you though."

"Don't underestimate the rage of Jeremy, I would get scolded and you're welcome." He said, trying not to think about that he were carrying a girl in his arm. Just pretend it's a guy, just pretend it's a guy... He tried to tell himself over and over but somehow the thought of carrying a girl made him a bit flustered. But Hyeon's room were near so he didn't have to worry about it for long.

"If you are going to work your body until you can't stand up then you should make sure you are close to a bed so you at least can crawl there on your own." He said as he put her down in her room.

Hyeon released him quickly, glaring at the ground as he told her where to practice, "If you had left me there I could have regained enough energy to get up, or I would have slept there. The carpet was a lot softer than the bed I'm used to sleeping on," She admitted before she turned and crawled towards the bed, slipping in in all her sweaty, tired glory, her back to the doorway. "Thank you," She repeated before the softness of the bed surrounded her.

Tae Kyung rolled his eyes, this girl were really an idiot. Why did he even care to do something for her? Well, if he hadn't then Jeremy would have yelled at him. But since when did he care about that anyway? He started to move towards the door before hearing Hyeon thanking him. He didn't turn around and he didn't say anything, he tried to hide the fact that he was blushing.
I must be sick He thought when his face turned warm and then he walked out of the room. Hopefully that girl would be out of there soon so that they could go back to how everything used to be. Even if Jeremy would get a horrible sugar rush.

Tae Kyung went to his room and decided to go to sleep, as usual he left the lamp on the whole night. He just couldn't be in the dark.

Hyeon heard him leave without acknowledging her thanks and sighed as she relaxed down in the bed, almost instantly asleep. So her first day was done. She knew she ought to get up and shower before she slept but it came to her too quickly. In her dreams she was back at the church and the boys had come to visit because her brother was healthy again and she was back at the church like a good little sister. She awoke with a start as Tae Kyung opened his mouth to say something. She sat there, staring into the darkness of her room, shivering in fright. Why had she been frightened of what he was going to say? The worse that it could have been was 'I told you you weren't good enough' or something along those lines. It wasn't like he'd said much else to her the whole time they were there. She supposed it had something to do with the uncharacteristic smile that he'd had on though she hadn't any idea where she'd gotten a picture of that into her mind.

She dragged herself out of bed and took a shower despite the early hour. The cold water which she used was just enough to wake her up. As she showered she sung, low and soft, not trying to cover her feminine voice at all. She continued to sing the songs of the church as she got dressed and went down the hall to the kitchen to cook again. She made sure to sing extra soft as she went through the house so as not to wake the boys. As she worked her singing became noticeably louder though it kept wavering in an out as she noticed and then toned it down again. She didn't want to wake them early again like she had the day before. Once the food was cooked and put in containers that would hold the steam in, she moved to the room where she'd been practicing and began again despite her tired limbs. She had to get it down right if she was going to make sure that her dream didn't come true.