PRESSURE

Character rejected.

His equipment is non-edible and non-Greg-related.

Alrighty, started PMing you guys your assorted Secrets and knowledges. May have missed some bits due to sleep deprivation, but you can blame insomnia for that, not me.

If you haven't got yours yet, relax; I'mma workan on it.

Will add the newer characters to the 'SURVIVORS' post, and will have the IC up in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience, guys.

yeah, what's the knowledge roll to see if my guy knows how to turn off the alarm?

Tis a Knowledge test, chaps. Roll under 75 and I'll drop some suggestions in the IC; it's not too difficult to figure out and you're both quite practical characters, after all.

EDIT: And if one of you strapping gentlemen fancies helping Civvi, you don't need to roll for it; it's pretty simple to get her free.

[roll0]

And also, is the Nautilus an open bay facility?

and I wasted a really good roll when I only needed a 75.

Critical success.

TC's character DESIGNED the fucking alarm!

HE IS THE ALARM!

*Kills TC, thus disabling the alarm*

i'll have a post up soon. i just... i have a writers block, i guess. :/

I'm working on my final projects which are rather lengthy stories for three classes. I'm a tad burned out currently, but I should be able to get something in tomorrow or Wednesday night when half of my projects are turned in.

TC, you're gonna need to do an intro post before I can tell you what your roll has led you to figure out.

Even the greatest mechanic cannot figure out what's up with a door when floating unconscious in a flooded room, after all.

The rest of you are welcome to make rolls to see what you can figure out, too. Don't be shy.

Goddamn, you're all feeling efficient today, aren't you?

Looks like I'll be out till after finals on Wednesday...I apologize for the delay.