PRESSURE

Though I'd leave the typo as an in joke.

It can me a horribly written fanfic/spinoff thats not worth the paper its printed on and only bought because he had hours with nothing to do to look forward to.

Captain Nympho and her adventures aboard the Naughtylass

If Asmo is stealing my character's gum then I'm stealing Crane's Beef Jerky XD ^_^

Already, we are killing each other for food.

Pressure! Pushing down on me
Pressing down on you, our characters!
Under pressure - that makes our people drown
Splits a roleplay in two
We're fighting for treats

Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da
Ee day da - that's okay!

*beats Asmodeus with a dolphin*

Also, behold the pretty pictures in the Survivors post. I've started writing character's Secrets; expect a PM soon.

Why is Idy's picture an anime girl?! This isn't an anime RP!!! That doesn't fit with the plot at all!!!!! >:( IDY, GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUM AND POST A PICTURE!!!!! XD

Grumpy will be the one to shout at the players and dispense naggings, Pheonix. Chillax.

WHY DO WE HAVE TWO GREGORYS?! THAT TOTALLY SUCKS! AND IT'S THE WORST NAME EVER!

*gets blown out the airlock*

Name: Professor Nicholas 'Nick' Wilson
Appearance:
Jackie_by_MikeHi13.jpg
Role: Marine Biologist: Botanist
Department: Aqua-Biology Department
SANITY: 50

STATS
Idea: 45
Knowledge: 50
Luck: 40

Starting Equipment: PDA, Security Card, Reading Glasses, Lighter, Pack of Cigarettes, Pen (Blue Ink), Experiments on Plant Hybridization- by Gregor Mendel (In his desk: Bottle of Jack Daniels)
RESEARCH FOUND:

I'm chill! I'm chill! But I do agree with Asmo. I'm gonna end up nicknaming one of them Greg or Goober. Which one? We'll just have to see now won't we? >:)

:o

And Basil's character has a book by someone called GREG!

And my name's GREG!

THAT'S FOUR GREGS! IT'S A FUCKING SIGN, MAN!

I'm sorry Asmo!
If it helps, the Gregs are likely to die horribly. Or go insane.

no one else seems to have a problem with my picture phoenix. you're not the one role play my character. if you don't like it, then that's your problem. but no one else is nit-picking like you are. give it a rest already. if grumpy wants me to change the picture i will. but other than that, im leaving it.

I know Idy! *sigh* try and take a harmless joke ok? Grief! You really think I care that much about a silly picture???? :D You're my buddy, Idy :) *hands over a cupcake*

No no, keep arguing.

Then Grumpy can yell at us and assert his GM dominance.

*pushes Phoenix in a puddle*

Asmo you meanie! *joins Vay in kicking him down the stairs*

*pushes everyone down the stairs*

+1 TO GM'S EGO.

Name: Doctor Charles 'Charlie' Gaith

Appearance:
portrait_edward.jpg

Role: Marine Biologist, Researcher, Geneticist
Department: Biospecimen Research Lab

SANITY: 35

Idea: 40

Knowledge: 70

Luck: 25

Starting Equipment: Security Card, PDA, Personal Journal (locked), Necklace (gold) in the shape of a trident, Diver suite, Speargun, Specimen treatment kit.

RESEARCH FOUND: