Preparing your luggage for traveling. Things You Forget...

S

Selenite

Original poster
... and then once you reach your destination you say, ''OH CRAP.''

Help me, so that does not happen to me. I'm preparing my suitcases now...

K

Kitti

Original poster
This is a common theme for me and leads to much purchasing in haste when I arrive, but I tend to forget to bring shampoo.
It's infuriating and means a trip to the store to pick up something that I KNOW I have at home, sitting there on the shelf where I left it...

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
TOE NAIL CLIPPERS.

HAIR BRUSH.

ASPIRIN!

H

Hartke

Original poster
I always forget my contact lense fluid for some reason, that and shavers or shaving cream. That and other toiletries but I can usually buy those. I highly suggest writing off a checklist then checking things off as you pack your luggage.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
You can never have too many pairs of socks...

I have traveled a lot. Something that helps me is mentally walking through a day in my head. I think about all the things I do, all the things I use on a daily basis. This helps me prepare. I used to always forget at least ONE thing, but the last few trips I forgot nothing!

E

El Cartel

Original poster
Seeing as I travel from Puerto Rico to New Jersey on a monthly basis..Lets see:

Cellphone or any other electronic charger [ I always forget at least one ]
Toothbrush, facial creams, skin creams & lotions [ At least one of them ]
My eyeliner, which is technically my baby -___-"
Photos and or camera [ That usually happens when I return from the trip ]
Some kind of paper containing something important [ A new persons address or phone number ]
Souvenirs... [ That bugs the hell out of me .___. ]

& CLOTHES. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Cough, in the sense that when I return from the trip I always find myself leaving some underwear or socks behind.

Zen

The Bartender
Invitation Status
, , ,
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
.... Deodorant. I run to the store a lot to buy this one thing. That and a toothbrush or toothpaste.

O

Ochalla

Original poster
Last trip I forgot my hair pick. Should have been in my purse, but didn't make it to the smaller one for some reason. I normally don't forget anything that is expensive or difficult to replace, like power adapters. clothing and toiletries can always be bought if its urban traveling.

O

Ochalla

Original poster
Dear gods woman, NEVER forget your towel! What if Earth explodes?