Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tomato

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Potato!

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rion, I just saw that you have my name! Strange.

I am looking over the wiki now. Got a few ideas already. What are the fractions looking like? 1/1 if I counted correctly.

Ah, That's what I thought >.<

Yes you are correct

Rion isn't my real name tho. I just like it for my characters ^^
EDIT: I'm tempted to turn Tiger into a person of higher rank...

Last edited by a moderator:
lcaK5nz.jpg

"I bet the prison guard never expected me to beat his head in with my own leg!"
Name:
Alstede Falke

Theme Song:
Bullets by Archive

Personality:
Alstede is a complicated individual with various attributes of her behavior ultimately contributing to her over all personality as well as various aspects of her past. These factors have shaped Alstede into the individual she is today and it would be very hard to briefly summarize her overall personality, but it can be generally agreed upon to some it up, all of it, in one brief sentence:

She's a snarky, confident, skeptical, smart ass with enough sarcasm to make an entire planet moan in frustration and annoyance.

Pilot Class:
Primary:
C.A.R. SMG

Secondary:
Hammond P2011

Anti Titan Weapon:
Sidewinder AT-SMR

Ordnance:
Satchel Charges

Tactical Ability:
Cloak

Perk 1:
"Enhanced Parkour"

Perk 2:
"Run N Gun"

Titan Class: (Chassis, Weapon, tactical ability, titan ordnance, perk 1 and 2, AI voice optional)
Chassis:
Atlas

Weapon:
40mm Cannon

Tactical Ability:
Vortex Shield

Ordnance:
Multi-Target Missile System

Perk 1:
"Fast Autoloader"

Perk 2:
"Core Accelerator"

Faction:

IMC
However, due to the recent loss at Battle of Demeter, she is now definitely thinking about deserting and switching over to the Militia side. She can "see through the bullshit" so to speak.​

• Love
Reactions: Rion and Crysodic
I am so joining this! I freaking love this game!

Name: Val Winn

Appearance: tumblr_m6qsuxboOE1qbeqcyo1_500.jpg

Personality: Val can be cocky at times, even if he does not know what he is doing. But Val is mainly scared to try to talk to anyone because he is new to the fight, making him a loner of sorts. With all of the non-social lifestyle, Val developed no real emotion when he is with no one, and once someone catches him with no emotions it is hard to try and turn them back on.

Bio: Val is new to the fight, with no experience at all. He is scared ( and has experienced) of other pilots making fun of his choice of gear and the way he fights with his titan or on the ground. Many a time, people had to come in and save Val from his inexperience with the battle field, making him a useless asset to the cause of the rebels. He hopes he can find a way to get someone to respect him or, just a better way to survive other than letting his co-pilots save him.

Main weapon: G2A4 Rifle with HCOG sight

Side arm: Hammond P2011

Tactical ability: Active Radar Pulse

Ordnance: Arc Mine

Perk one: Stealth Kit

Perk two: The "Icepick"

Chassis: Atlas

Titan weapon: XO-16 Chaingun

Titan tactical ability: Electric Smoke

Titan ordnance: Rocket Salvo

Titan perk one: Regen Booster

Titan perk two: Auto-Eject

Faction: Militia

Good to see we have some traction. Can't wait to see this get going!

Oh and I added a theme song to my CS just for funs

Well, now that everyone is doing one. I must now. Off to youtube to find a semi-ok song!

(This is WIP sorry will Finishe later Busy now)
Name:Natasha solotov

Appearance:She is 6.0 FT tall and her eyes are green.
1336351126232_display.jpg

Personality:
she is Kinde and Gentle Girl,she ussually likes to be always active and that means traning ALOT,she is serius in some cases but mostly posetive in any case,But in her nature she is gentle and nice but wen it comes to "TitanFall" she is serius as a rock and cosentrated on her goal and this gose with any task she is doing.

Bio:Natasha has been in the Militia for a good time now as she has lost her father because of those..."Animals" as she calld them,as her Titan is her Fathers and she is tend to get revenge of what they did but aswell she dose it for the Militia and to join the fight as she is Agains the IMC in all ways.

Pilot Class
Main:Spitfire LMG
Side:RE-45 auto Pistol
Tactical:Stim
Ordnance:Satchel Charge
Perks:Run N Gun and Quick Reload

griYMcZ.jpg

Titan Class:Atlast
Wepon:4Omm Cannon
Tactical:Electric Smoke
Ordnance:Rocket Salvo
Perk,s:Nuclear Ejection,Dash Quickcharge
AI:Jeeves

Faction:Militia

Name: Alex J. Carver

Appearance:
ramon_nadez__tank_top_by_zoidsfan507-d4q2aeb.png
imc_brp_m_opt.jpeg

Personality: Alex was introduced to the harsh environment of combat relatively young, hardening him along the timeline of his life. Among some of the younger initiates in the IMC, he possess the highest amount of wisdom and potential leadership capability. Alex is through and avid to detail making him a tactical genius. While he is known mostly for playing the Lone Wolf, he shows some attachment to his comrades in battle. Alex has taken several near-suicidal opportunities to save his allies or innocents in the way of the war.

Pilot Class:
  • Weapon(s)- R101C Carbine w/ HCOG and Extended Mag + RE-45 Autopistol
  • Anti-Titan Weapon- Mag Launcher
  • Ordinance- Frag Grenade
  • Tactical Ability- Cloak

Titan Class:
  • Chasis- Atlas
  • A.I- SID
  • Tier 1- Nuclear Ejection
  • Tier 2- Auto-Eject
  • Ordinance - Cluster Missile
  • Tactical Ability- Vortex Shield
  • Weapon- XO TBR-16 Chain gun w/ extended mag.

Faction: IMC

Status
Not open for further replies.