Prehistoric Dystopian war

Interested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eeveena

Original poster
Bare with me here people, It's still an Idea in the works. There's a lot of kinks I still need to work out, draw up the plans for what the world will look like, set limits and such.
I do have my boyfriend joining ( @Lerx ) in as my right hand to help me run it all, that is if we get enough people.
I'm thinking it's going to be a medium to large group Roleplay, border-lining on world building.

It'll be set in the prehistoric age, there will be dinosaurs and pre evolved wildlife as well as plant life.
Though there will be a war going on between Humans and what I'm thinking are either mutants or super humans.
I haven't decided yet exactly, as I said it's still a lot to plan out. I'm thinking within a week or two I should have it all planned out.

The people will have their differences, such as enslaving the Dinosaurs, killing them off or living with them in harmony. As well as prejudices against those with abilities and those without. There will be neutral parties, and extremists. You will obviously be able to choose your sides, as well as change them as the story line progresses.

It's still a broad idea, but I wanted to check and see if anyone would be interested, or even if anyone has ideas they would like to add in to make it even more detailed and different. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm quite open about it.

It will be a multi paragraph (3+ minimum preferred).
Er.. I don't really have much else I can think of, so let the voting and questions begin! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.