Pregnancy (Signs-Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I haven't posted in the ooc yet. And I'm not including my character sheet.
It must change! So here is this post. ;u;

Everyone's writing here is great! Hopefully I can learn a thing or two from all of you!

Last edited:
Still waiting on your reply @Akuma

I'm waiting for @Ravenbelle, but I also know she has a lot going on right now so right now I'm really enjoying reading everyone's stories.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Just so things don't get boring and continue to drag...I think some of us should meet up with one another ^^

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Where would any of us meet up?
Book Store seems like a good place. Especially if it's a nice one with a cafe.

I have an eye appointment this morning. I wil have something up today. Even if it's with just one eye. I have 2 infections in my right eye, so they will probably be doing some minor procedures.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Book Store seems like a good place. Especially if it's a nice one with a cafe.

I have an eye appointment this morning. I wil have something up today. Even if it's with just one eye. I have 2 infections in my right eye, so they will probably be doing some minor procedures.

I agree about the bookstore

But @MST3K 4ever , take care of yourself okay? Hope you feel better soon!

Perhaps a gathering would be fit for the next day in the story. Or, at the very least, I would have to find a good reason to head back to the library in the same day.

Maybe all of the mothers to be go to a group pregnancy training at the community center to get some tips and talk about their experiences. Then all the guys who drove them there can talk as well.

Meh...Sorry I didn't participate in the conversation >.< I was very rushed today.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
Maybe all of the mothers to be go to a group pregnancy training at the community center to get some tips and talk about their experiences. Then all the guys who drove them there can talk as well.
@Minamoto Thunder How dies this sound for a meet up?

I also like this idea.
@Sashakiki and if it goes through, we could say they just forgot about the event for a moment and then realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.