Pregnancy (Signs-Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, about to make the first post.

If you get any new openings on this can you let me know

If you get any new openings on this can you let me know
Sure, I'll PM you if there is. Though it may be a while.

Okay, has everyone posted yet? Sorry, I just want to give everyone a chance to post.

Goshdangit...I go to sleep and there is a bajillion things waiting for me here.

Thanks to school it's going to be a few hours before my next post.
I'll try to put more effort into it!

I just want to say that my character is supposed to be a complete narrow minded asshole, but I am not! Just wanted to put that out there so you guys don't start hating me. xD

Thanks for the heads-up, hopefully he will change throughout the Roleplay then.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
uhm where exactly is this town we are in located lol, are we making the city with our imaginations because if so i just need to re arrange my post lol

uhm where exactly is this town we are in located lol, are we making the city with our imaginations because if so i just need to re arrange my post lol
Hmmmmm, I never really specified a town, didn't I? Probably just a Fictional City of our own creation haha

Reactions: Akuma
For an idea of baby bumps
pregnancy--pregnancy-and-fetus-development---kids-encyclopedia-w9wkmeu4.jpg

But I guess it'd be a little worse for twins, even though they're born quite a bit smaller than single babies

@MST3K 4ever
Laurel is nearly five months so She's in between 4 and 5 in the diagram

For an idea of baby bumps
pregnancy--pregnancy-and-fetus-development---kids-encyclopedia-w9wkmeu4.jpg

But I guess it'd be a little worse for twins, even though they're born quite a bit smaller than single babies

@MST3K 4ever
Laurel is nearly five months so She's in between 4 and 5 in the diagram

sounds good to me.

I've been going about this all wrong...I think that my posts are going to be a bit better now that I kind of understand stuff a bit more...Thanks @MST3K 4ever

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I've been going about this all wrong...I think that my posts are going to be a bit better now that I kind of understand stuff a bit more...Thanks @MST3K 4ever

@Akumulosis

I've read over your postings. You're doing fine.

Gonna kinda give you all an idea of my age here...I started Role Playing tabletop when I was 11 years old...to give you an idea how long ago that was let me leave it at this Indiana Jones had just had his first big screen adventure. I've table topped and been online for a long time.

I said that to say this...when you write or play a character remember four things:
1) Be true to the character
2) Have an element of yourself in the character. Some aspect of your real life whether a personality aspect or a like so that you can identify with them
3) Don't insult the intelligence of your fellow players/writers
4) Respect and listen to your fellow players/writers

Again you're doing all-right. Keep your head up and keep the faith.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.