Pregnancy (Signs-Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uplifting...hm

surprise-cute-cat.jpg

Was not expecting that.
*blush*

Ya. You better watch out...I might just have to steal you now ^-^

It's not like I want to role-play with you or anything!

B-baka...

*blush intensifies*

Now where's the fun in that? :3
She has a point...No need to spam the thread. I will also be finalizing on character accepting when I get home and respond to any questions.

Julian J. Bravos
tumblr_lg87qhvkvc1qcawwqo1_500.jpg

Description: Julian is a young aspired male who's dreams are on the edge of taking off yet isn't yet sure he is ready for a child in his life, to save the sob back story, yes he grew up with his mother and never really knew his father he never wanted to know his father. But that was what fueled his passion to become a pilot, to be higher on an emotional, and physical level. And with his late start to college and his determination to the airforce also pushed his levels to higher and higher abilities. He is ready to hold a family with the money hes about to start making, but it is more of mental state for him, and how he is going to handle this situation of being a father when he has no clue how to be one.
Accepted!
Name: Joseph Elmore
Description: Joseph is a shy but enthusiastic guy, with a deep passion for the sciences. Usually passive on first meetings, once he opens up he usually doesn't run back, especially when talking about his interests. That's why he's working on a bachelors degree on biology, while paying the bills by taking the job of a teacher's aid to get used to the enviroment he'll hopefully be in soon. Putting aside his scientific interest, he also likes listening to others, though not vice-versa. Nothing really tragic, he just finds his life a little boring compared to most people's. He's either talking too much or too little, there's really no place in the middle for Joseph.
Appearance:
1359396285-cute_guy.jpg
Accepted!

I know it's first come first serve only ten people but... I-really-want-to-make-a-teen-pregnancy
*takes deep breath*
And if you say no that's fine but there's no harm in asking
Right?
@Minamoto Thunder
Well, all the slots have been taken, so I can't really say yes. Sorry.

So, does that mean we can work out who will be with who?

I started a PM, so be sure to check it!

@MST3K 4ever
We might need last names for our chars lol

Well, the Pairings seem finalized. I am happy with them!

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.