Pregnancy (Signs-Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Husband

Name: Antonio Richardson

Description: Antonio is a man who prefers to be serious on almost all occasions. He earned his doctorate in law school only a few months ago, and works as a criminal-law attorney. His choice of career is more than suitable, having plenty of income to spare. Yet Antonio has a recent conundrum. He lives in a large house and keeps a Shar-Pei as a pet. Antonio's childhood was one of strife and struggle. He was always pressured to be the best in all things, and his parents would not settle for anything less than a career in justice. Antonio is thankful that he managed to go so far in life with relatively few problems. However, he wishes to find someone to spend time with at home. Sure, his fellow attorneys made decent friends, but Antonio simply despises loneliness. As intelligent as he may be, the struggle of being unable to share his life with someone else is a constant issue. Antonio has tried the night-life before to seek friends. With little surprise, that venture ended poorly. Now Antonio is just stuck with a law firm to care for and an empty house to attend to.

Appearance:
th

Husband

Name: Rick

Description: Rick is an easy going somewhat sarcastic guy who works at a bar that's a favorite hang out for the college crowd. Rick has hopes of being a one day being a writer and writes in his free time. Not too worried about being a father from a financial stand point, and is looking forward to being a father. His family is wealthy, and they have made it clear they will help him financially if need be however this child is not their responsibility.

Appearance:
xmen21.jpg

Husband
Name: Finnegan Dean
Description: Finn is a part time paramedic who's studying at the local community college to become a nurse. He isn't keen on becoming a father because he knows that the baby will hold him back from achieving his goal.
Appearance

Husband

Name: Antonio Richardson

Description: Antonio is a man who prefers to be serious on almost all occasions. He earned his doctorate in law school only a few months ago, and works as a criminal-law attorney. His choice of career is more than suitable, having plenty of income to spare. Yet Antonio has a recent conundrum. He lives in a large house and keeps a Shar-Pei as a pet. Antonio's childhood was one of strife and struggle. He was always pressured to be the best in all things, and his parents would not settle for anything less than a career in justice. Antonio is thankful that he managed to go so far in life with relatively few problems. However, he wishes to find someone to spend time with at home. Sure, his fellow attorneys made decent friends, but Antonio simply despises loneliness. As intelligent as he may be, the struggle of being unable to share his life with someone else is a constant issue. Antonio has tried the night-life before to seek friends. With little surprise, that venture ended poorly. Now Antonio is just stuck with a law firm to care for and an empty house to attend to.

Appearance:
th
All Accepted~!

Thanks! Also, quick question: how is the pairing system going to work for the characters?

Thanks! Also, quick question: how is the pairing system going to work for the characters?
Hmmmm, I didn't think about that initially. I'll start a Discussion in PM later with everyone when the Sign-Ups are Complete.

Julian J. Bravos
tumblr_lg87qhvkvc1qcawwqo1_500.jpg

Description: Julian is a young aspired male who's dreams are on the edge of taking off yet isn't yet sure he is ready for a child in his life, to save the sob back story, yes he grew up with his mother and never really knew his father he never wanted to know his father. But that was what fueled his passion to become a pilot, to be higher on an emotional, and physical level. And with his late start to college and his determination to the airforce also pushed his levels to higher and higher abilities. He is ready to hold a family with the money hes about to start making, but it is more of mental state for him, and how he is going to handle this situation of being a father when he has no clue how to be one.

I know it's first come first serve only ten people but... I-really-want-to-make-a-teen-pregnancy
*takes deep breath*
And if you say no that's fine but there's no harm in asking
Right?
@Minamoto Thunder

Last edited by a moderator:
But then wouldn't there have to be another father-to-be? :/ in my experience, the more people join a group roleplay, the more likely it is to fall apart. But it's all up to @Minamoto Thunder

D'oh...dopey me I forgot to include the last name of my character.

It's Burnett

Looking forward to this one.

@Akuma
*drooling* because that boy is a damn babe

Reactions: Akuma
If only I could've found a better character image...
But I'm still excited to see this start. :)

Same. Well.. future hubby since I plan of having my character date instead of start out with a husband.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Ya...My OC is a tad bit one man shorter than I would like.

btw IC is up for Jurrasic Park if you want to come place a post.

Name: Joseph Elmore
Description: Joseph is a shy but enthusiastic guy, with a deep passion for the sciences. Usually passive on first meetings, once he opens up he usually doesn't run back, especially when talking about his interests. That's why he's working on a bachelors degree on biology, while paying the bills by taking the job of a teacher's aid to get used to the enviroment he'll hopefully be in soon. Putting aside his scientific interest, he also likes listening to others, though not vice-versa. Nothing really tragic, he just finds his life a little boring compared to most people's. He's either talking too much or too little, there's really no place in the middle for Joseph.
Appearance:
1359396285-cute_guy.jpg

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
I'm sort of tempted to make a prediction sheet for who-goes-to-who. In the end I'm sure we'll all make mutual agreements rather than go through RP arranged marriage.

Hm. I don't think I can predict, as so far, I have one of two options for who my husband will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.