FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
This is different from all other roleplays that I either start or participate in, but I find the creation of life to be a beautiful thing. First come, first serve. Only the first nine will be accepted (ten including me). Also, no mpreg here. The lives of five couples will intertwine on top of the impending parenthood. I don't have a solid plot, so if you have any ideas, please let me know!

Husbands/Fathers-to-be
1. Finnigen Dean
2. Rick Bennett
3. Antonio Richardson
4. Julian J. Bravos
5. Joseph Elmore

Wives/Mothers-to-be
1. Ashley
2. Alexis
3. Emily
4. Sarah Benning
5. Laurel

Pairings:
1. Rick and Laurel
2. Finnegan and Alexis
3. Sarah and Antonio
4. Joseph and Emily
5. Julian and Ashley

image.jpg

Last edited:
Character Sheets​
Wife
Name:
Number of children you are pregnant with:
Gender of child/children:
Months:
Description:
Appearance:

Husband
Name:
Appearance:

Last edited:
Name: Ashley
Number of children you are pregnant with: 1
Gender of child/children: Boy
Months: 8
Description: Ashley is a young aspiring nurse who married at a young age. Since the age of eighteen, Ashley has always wanted children. Now her dream is about to come true with the impending birth of her first child.
Appearance:
ex_prod_3307.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Alexis
Number of children your pregnant with: two
Gender of child/children: Unknown
Months: 2
Description: Alexis is a single mother works at a local retirement home while studying photography at a local college. She had recently gotten out if a relationship with the man who was the father of her children. She currently stresses about having to be a single mother and tries to make ends meet for herself ans her future children.
Appearance:
hwhbjk.jpg

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Yeah, that's fine, accepted.

Name: Emily
Months: 3
Description: Works part-time at a diner and goes to the nearby college where she studies Drama. She lives with her boyfriend and they have been together for two years. She is excited to have a baby but is also worried about her future.
Appearance:
tumblr_me0ywk7lI81rofy2n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Emily
Months: 3
Description: Works part-time at a diner and goes to the nearby college where she studies Teaching. She lives with her boyfriend and they have been together for two years. She is excited to have a baby but is also worried about her future.
Appearance:
tumblr_me0ywk7lI81rofy2n.jpg
Accepted.

Name: Sarah Benning
Gender of child/children: Girl
Months: 6
Description: Sarah is currently working as a Librarian for the local school, and lives by herself. her pregenancy is the result of what she thought was love, but was nothing of the sort
Appearance:
pregnant_2_1340876410_1340876420_460x460.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sarah Benning
Months: 6
Description: Mirano is currently working as a Librarian for the local school, and lives by herself. her pregenancy is the result of what she thought was love, but was nothing of the sort
Appearance:
pregnant_2_1340876410_1340876420_460x460.jpg
Accepted! Really like the photo by the way.

I'm interested may I reserve a father to be?

Sure, no problem ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Husband
Name: Finnegan Dean
Description: Finn is a part time paramedic who's studying at the local community college to become a nurse. He isn't keen on becoming a father because he knows that the baby will hold him back from achieving his goal.
Appearance

Attachments

• Fall Guy ft_ Keith Powers by Matthias Brandt.jpg
    Fall Guy ft_ Keith Powers by Matthias Brandt.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 7
tumblr_lztlw6rrvg1r1pg53o1_500.png

Name: Laurel
Months: 4
Description: Laurel is a clever woman and an english major, near to publishing her first book. She married when she was 24 and though the pair did not plan on it too much, she ended up pregnant. Her emotions have been all over the place and when she first heard the news, she was very ambivalent about it. She still isn't sure if she'll be a good mother because she never had one (her mom died due to complications in childbirth) and though she manages to be excited about her own child with her wonderful husband, she is quite the worry-wart.
Appearance:
134565_1151_pre.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_lztlw6rrvg1r1pg53o1_500.png

Name: Laurel
Months: 4
Description: Laurel is a clever woman and an english major, near to publishing her first book. She married when she was 24 and though the pair did not plan on it too much, she ended up pregnant. Her emotions have been all over the place and when she first heard the news, she was very ambivalent about it. She still isn't sure if she'll be a good mother because she never had one (her mom died due to complications in childbirth) and though she manages to be excited about her own child with her wonderful husband, she is quite the worry-wart.
Appearance:
134565_1151_pre.jpg
Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Husband

Name: Rick

Description: Rick is an easy going somewhat sarcastic guy who works at a bar that's a favorite hang out for the college crowd. Rick has hopes of being a one day being a writer and writes in his free time. Not too worried about being a father from a financial stand point, and is looking forward to being a father. His family is wealthy, and they have made it clear they will help him financially if need be however this child is not their responsibility.

Appearance:
xmen21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.