1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Preference Versus Change

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Taddeo, Aug 17, 2012.

1. So I've always had roleplays with friends before, with people I come in contact with every day whether I wanted to or not; naturally, I've more often had the urge to reply to, or pester about, any stories I had going with this or that person. This whole post-to-rp thing is so new to me I almost don't want to bother. Maybe I'm a little low because school is starting soon, maybe it's because my family is acting like a bunch of monkeys right now... I don't know. What I do know is that I want to write stories and that I have not been doing that recently. I want to design worlds, pass ideas about how this or that thing works, and build stories around people I might just wish I could be.
    If anyone reads this, thanks.

2. That is how I used to play when I was in school and before I discovered the internet. 8D It's fun... buuuut I find forum & chat roleplaying is a LOT more cohesive when it comes to building stories, developing worlds/characters and getting to immerse yourself in to a different life.

Don't be daunted by the new! >:3 Jump in head first and give all kinds of roleplaying a shot. You'll eventually find which way you like the best.