Preference Versus Change

T

Taddeo

Original poster
So I've always had roleplays with friends before, with people I come in contact with every day whether I wanted to or not; naturally, I've more often had the urge to reply to, or pester about, any stories I had going with this or that person. This whole post-to-rp thing is so new to me I almost don't want to bother. Maybe I'm a little low because school is starting soon, maybe it's because my family is acting like a bunch of monkeys right now... I don't know. What I do know is that I want to write stories and that I have not been doing that recently. I want to design worlds, pass ideas about how this or that thing works, and build stories around people I might just wish I could be.
If anyone reads this, thanks.

That is how I used to play when I was in school and before I discovered the internet. 8D It's fun... buuuut I find forum & chat roleplaying is a LOT more cohesive when it comes to building stories, developing worlds/characters and getting to immerse yourself in to a different life.

Don't be daunted by the new! >:3 Jump in head first and give all kinds of roleplaying a shot. You'll eventually find which way you like the best.