1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Predator?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tenchi-Roku, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I remeber doing this before, but I've wondered about making a pretty decent predator RP.

Here's a few ideas:

Jump In: A group of mercenaries get hired to steal a piece of treasure from a Mayan temple. When they do, a trap sets off an alarm and the prdator answer to their stolen artifact, and drop a hunter down to eliminate the theives in a game of survival, whatever way they can.

War Epic: Space travel has been perfected and humans have decided to go around conquering planets by force. They stumble apon the Predator Homeworld and immediately are marked as trespassers, starting a war between Hunter and Prey.

One-on-One: A youngblood predator is deployed in the Bronx, New York to leave the mark of his people's honor. In the mist of his adventure, he discovers a teenage girl who's life is tortured by misfortune, predator decides to assist her life and watch over her from a distance.

Any other thoughts would be nice :D

2. Brilliant ideas Ninja ^0^

I like the War Epic idea the most ^^

3. I'm up for the Jump In one or War Epic.

4. Thanks ladies and gentleman :D!!!!
    -hugs everybody-
    I shall work on them when I can, i'll probably do all of them.

5. -hugs him back smiling- :3

6. I saw but I now I am at school so I'll post around the afternoon or before.

7. Muaha, I'll post now that I'm out of school :3

8. I'm going to have to let go on this one. I've sorta used up all the roleplays tickets. I can't really start any roleplays now. Besides iv sorta lost my enthusiasm for it.

9. Update: I will be starting the OOC for the War Epic soon enough. >:3

10. Thinking about making the One-on-One :T But don't know when. :[