INTEREST CHECK Predator?

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
I remeber doing this before, but I've wondered about making a pretty decent predator RP.

Here's a few ideas:

Jump In: A group of mercenaries get hired to steal a piece of treasure from a Mayan temple. When they do, a trap sets off an alarm and the prdator answer to their stolen artifact, and drop a hunter down to eliminate the theives in a game of survival, whatever way they can.

War Epic: Space travel has been perfected and humans have decided to go around conquering planets by force. They stumble apon the Predator Homeworld and immediately are marked as trespassers, starting a war between Hunter and Prey.

One-on-One: A youngblood predator is deployed in the Bronx, New York to leave the mark of his people's honor. In the mist of his adventure, he discovers a teenage girl who's life is tortured by misfortune, predator decides to assist her life and watch over her from a distance.

Any other thoughts would be nice :D

Brilliant ideas Ninja ^0^

I like the War Epic idea the most ^^

I'm up for the Jump In one or War Epic.

Thanks ladies and gentleman :D!!!!
-hugs everybody-
I shall work on them when I can, i'll probably do all of them.

-hugs him back smiling- :3

I saw but I now I am at school so I'll post around the afternoon or before.

Muaha, I'll post now that I'm out of school :3

I'm going to have to let go on this one. I've sorta used up all the roleplays tickets. I can't really start any roleplays now. Besides iv sorta lost my enthusiasm for it.

Update: I will be starting the OOC for the War Epic soon enough. >:3

Thinking about making the One-on-One :T But don't know when. :[