Precipice

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoulStormDragon

Original poster
the-digital-art-of-daniel-romanovsky-4-jpg.121505
PLOT OUTLINE

Constantly plagued by nightmares from a young age, the main character soon learns the true nature of things when they learn that a great war is looming on the horizon, started by a dark power that that can only be stopped by one who was once dark, but is now light.

SETTING
Middle Age Kingdom of Furries. Think D&D type setting. We will start in the castle town Stelara.

ROLES (This may be edited over time)
MC: SoulStormDragon
Dark power:
Once Dark, Now Light:
Rebellion leader:
Minion 1: (unclaimed/ evil role)
Minion 2: (unclaimed/evil role)
Minion 3: (unclaimed/ evil role)
Rebel second in command: (unclaimed/ good role)
Rebel 1: (unclaimed/good role)
Rebel 2: (unclaimed/good role)
Rebel 3: (unclaimed/good role)
NPCS: (neutral roles no limit)

FILL THIS OUT PLEASE. PICTURES ENCOURAGED
NAME:
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
SPECIES:
ROLE:
BRIEF BACKGROUND:

****RULES FOR ROLE PLAYERS******
Do NOT god mod, auto hit another player's character, or have abilities that makes your character "invincible" in most circumstances.
This role play takes place in a furry dimension. Furries only, no humans.
Fill out a basic character info sheet, let the details develop in the role play.
Swearing will be permitted but keep it within reason.
Romance is allowed, Yiffing is not, do a TIMESKIP. If you MUST, take it to your own personal messages and don't impede the role play by not replying until you're done.
You MUST write in complete sentences, use proper capitalization and grammar, and write at LEAST a paragraph (4+ sentences) each post.
This roleplay takes place in the MIDDLE AGES. You do not have a sniper rifle, try a bow.
Speaking OOC in the rp is discouraged. If you are confused about something message me or the person your question is directed to. Small comments at the bottom of your post are acceptable.
IF I FEEL SO INCLINED, I might draw some art of your character for the role play. DO NOT BUG ME ABOUT IT OR I WON'T.

Attachments

• the-digital-art-of-daniel-romanovsky-4.jpg
    the-digital-art-of-daniel-romanovsky-4.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 27
NAME: Keekayani
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Demisexual
SPECIES: Storm Soul Dragon
ROLE: Main Character
BRIEF BACKGROUND: Keekayani was born in Stelara to a poor family. Her parents did their very best to keep her happy though. Life got harder when he father was killed by thieves when she was ten. Her mother fell into depression and Keekayani did what she could to support her mother but they soon lost their home. They lived on the streets of Stelara together for five years before her mother was arrested for stealing food. When the authorities tried to take her to the orphanage she ran. She was crafty enough to survive on her own until she was an adult. She acquired a simple job in a shop and has worked there since. Recently she has been wracked with strange nightmares.
14333037_147296279055241_5119238919960481441_n.jpg

the-digital-art-of-daniel-romanovsky-4-jpg.121505
PLOT OUTLINE

Constantly plagued by nightmares from a young age, the main character soon learns the true nature of things when they learn that a great war is looming on the horizon, started by a dark power that that can only be stopped by one who was once dark, but is now light.

SETTING
Middle Age Kingdom of Furries. Think D&D type setting. We will start in the castle town Stelara.

ROLES (This may be edited over time)
MC: SoulStormDragon
Dark power:
Once Dark, Now Light:
Rebellion leader:
Minion 1: (unclaimed/ evil role)
Minion 2: (unclaimed/evil role)
Minion 3: (unclaimed/ evil role)
Rebel second in command: (unclaimed/ good role)
Rebel 1: (unclaimed/good role)
Rebel 2: (unclaimed/good role)
Rebel 3: (unclaimed/good role)
NPCS: (neutral roles no limit)

FILL THIS OUT PLEASE. PICTURES ENCOURAGED
NAME:
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
SPECIES:
ROLE:
BRIEF BACKGROUND:

****RULES FOR ROLE PLAYERS******
Do NOT god mod, auto hit another player's character, or have abilities that makes your character "invincible" in most circumstances.
This role play takes place in a furry dimension. Furries only, no humans.
Fill out a basic character info sheet, let the details develop in the role play.
Swearing will be permitted but keep it within reason.
Romance is allowed, Yiffing is not, do a TIMESKIP. If you MUST, take it to your own personal messages and don't impede the role play by not replying until you're done.
You MUST write in complete sentences, use proper capitalization and grammar, and write at LEAST a paragraph (4+ sentences) each post.
This roleplay takes place in the MIDDLE AGES. You do not have a sniper rifle, try a bow.
Speaking OOC in the rp is discouraged. If you are confused about something message me or the person your question is directed to. Small comments at the bottom of your post are acceptable.
IF I FEEL SO INCLINED, I might draw some art of your character for the role play. DO NOT BUG ME ABOUT IT OR I WON'T.

Full name: Molv Jürgen.
Species: Fox
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Dark Force

Teenage years: After accidentally killing his parents while experimenting with dark magic, he twisted his younger sister to follow his ideals. She still holds some moral grounds and tries to be a voice of reason for her brother. Has always been interested in dominating others while being cunning enough to hide it as smart leadership, despite his cocky arrogance at times.

Adult years: Began experimenting with magic again. Little success due to his inability to control the magic. After his success in mind manipulation, has begun his own conquest for domination.

• Love
Reactions: SoulStormDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.