Pre-Order Deal with The Division (+ARK Deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwazi Magnum

Previously Gwazi Magnum
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
For those unaware.

If anyone here was looking to buy the Division now's the time. You can pre-order it for 75$. And doing so comes with 10 other Ubisoft Games, a Division shirt, and 66% off on three other Ubisoft titles on Humble.

Am I going to buy it? Nah.

But this seemed like too big a deal not to inform others of at least.
+You can also snag ARK for 12$ by subscribing and then unsubscribing from them.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Some of these titles are none too shabby. Though I'd be willing to donate money just to stop Ubisoft from "Call of Duty'ing" Assasin's Creed.

Pre-ordering is for mugs and suckers.

IT'S LIKE YOU PEOPLE WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF, OR SOMETHING.
To be fair, it's a damn good pre-order offer. :P

Doesn't mean it's a good goddamn game.

Be smart with your money. Wait until the fucking thing is released and impartial opinions are circulating about it.

If you don't, and you get ripped off? Then fuck you, you've got no one to blame but yourself.

To be fair, this thing is a good deal if you actually intend on buying the game in question. I think that was more the point of this, rather than "ZOMG A GAME IS HERE, PRE-ORDER THE SHIT OUT OF IT BECAUSE THIS IS A DEAL!!1"

Otherwise, I completely agree.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Tried the division beta.

It's sorta basically third person Destiny (which Destiny has anyway during certain instances) while trying to be tacticool and semi-post-apoc.

If I had friends getting it I would grab it. But since my few friends are casuals and contrarians I'd be stuck solo.

Felt like a solid 7/10 from beta alone.

Edit: If you like borderlands/destiny bullet sponge enemies with some coop then you'd like this. But I side with Grump on pre-ordering. You're not missing out on much by waiting a week for reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I can enjoy this game. Realistic looking shooters with authentic looking and sounding guns that are less damaging than Nerf guns would just take me out of the game entirely. You shouldn't be able to shotgun a starving mook 3 times with a shotgun at blank range before they die, or empty an entire machine gun belt into a "boss" human and they give you a "can you not?" Stare before casually slipping behind cover.

Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.