4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Note: I checked things that can apply, not things that should apply.

A-la "But I'm a Cheerleader," if you've seen it. Can be M/M or F/F, I don't care which.

Basic premise: It's around fifteen years into the future, where the battle for equality has made a 360 turn back into the '50s. Two teens (between 16-17) are sent to a school/retreat/camp designed to help 'troubled' children become 'normal, functioning' adult citizens, one of whom rebels against the concept, the other who thinks they must be broken and need to reform. Less corny than the movie, and more like horrible dystopian prison where you get the shit kicked out of you if you're caught engaging in 'unholy acts.'

I can play either character, it doesn't matter to me. :D The choice is yours.

Posting Expectations:
- I'm not hard to please, but I do ask that you have the ability to tell a good story and to keep up with it, and that you have a good grasp on grammar, spelling and sentence structure. The odd mistake I don't mind; I'm not a tyrant, in that regard.

- I have no 'word minimums,' but I write around 2-3 paragraphs per reply on average. I don't expect anyone to inject fluff into their posts just to meet an arbitrary word count. One liners, on the other hand, I would ask we stray from. I like knowing what's going on inside a character's mind.

- Speaking of characters: as I said, I like to get right on in there. My role-plays tend to be more character driven than plot driven, though I adore a good plot as well. I don't like shoving my characters into the 'dom/sub' archetype, either. I love things like the buff dude bro who enjoys being on the bottom and bossed around, and the waifish, shy girl that turns into a domineering menace in the bedroom.

- Please get excited with me! I don't like having to make all of the decisions for our role-play myself. If my partner doesn't pitch in, I get sad and lose interest. :(

That's all that I can think of for now! I'm not a scary person, I like chatting with my partners, even though I can be a bit shy. :3 You can post here or PM me if you're interested.

That movie is the only time I've ever thought a cheerleader was a badass. Seemed more spoof-ish of the subject material than anything else, but it was still a cute movie. I can imagine the real thing being a lot more difficult to deal with, and scary, and less vivid, colourful and ironic, given the behaviors of the people in charge of it.

This idea has some promise :3

Status
Not open for further replies.