Pranksters, Players, Flirts and Nerds: Your Typical Highschool Roleplay

Shannon, orange
She hadn't wanted to distract him from the notes being scrawled across the board, a monotone voice floating through the room. Sighing, she looked over at her paper soon realizing that she had only wrote down bits and pieces, Joey completely occupying her time for the most part. Why don't you smile more? She mentally laughed to herself, she didn't really have many reasons to smile. Shrugging, she popped up from her desk and quickly gathered her belongings, resting them under her arm. Sticking her tongue out at him, she peered down at her schedule. "It's good your my welcome committee then, cause I seem to have history as well." She totally did. She pointed to the schedule to show him, chuckling a bit. "Welp then, come on!"

(( Oh gosh, I totally forgot about this. Woops! ))

Peter stood up and began to pack up his belongings, placing his pencil behind his ear and throwing his hood up and over his head. His next class was English, his favorite subject. He loved to write stories and songs, including poems. Peter threw his plain black backpack over his shoulder and walked out of the class, passing the redhead and smiling slightly at her. She seemed nice, and Peter wondered what her name was. He'd go up and ask her himself, but he was far too shy for that. Peter walked down the hallway to his next class, turning the corner and continuing. He passed by the oh so famous jock, the quarterback of the football team, resulting in his bag on the floor as his things scattered across the tiled ground. Lovely.

Peter crouched down to gather his belongings as the cheerleaders that surrounded that dick laughed at him, their laughs annoying and high pitched. He practically feel the anger boiling in his veins as the jock picked up one of his songs he'd been working on off the ground, and snickered. "Well would you lookey here. Emo boys got himself a self-made song titled Ragdoll." Peter scowled at the jock, his hands clenching into tight angry fists. "Give it back, Jason." The jock laughed, then smirked. "Come and get it.." Jason stepped forward, looking straight into Peter's eyes. By then a crowd had begun to form around them, and Peter looked around nervously. Shit..

Shannon, orange
Spotting the other kid out of the corner of her eyes, she sent him a small lopsided smile back. Walking alongside Joey, she saw the commotion in front of her, her eyes widening a fraction. "Excuse me for being a jerk but he looks like he could use some help!" That's what she told the boy standing next to her before running over to the group of people gathering around the kid. "Hey assholes!" She looked at the group, they surely were intimidating. Her blue eyes narrowed to slits "How would you feel if I held up your footballs or whatever the fuck ball you play and popped it? Or I took something that you cared about. Give him back the paper and I maybe I won't drown you in the water fountain" Smile. Awkward laugh. Shannon would never do such a thing, but might as well pretend she was some tough shit. Maybe Joey could totally back her up?

His brain hurt and he hadn't even done much. Joey tapped Shannon's desk, his mind swimming in crazed thoughts. His mind was scrambled. One second he was thinking about the possible classes he and Shannon had together to the the homework he had forgotten about last night. Shannon stuck her tongue out at the boy and Joey smirked, listening to her. "It's good your my welcome committee then, cause I seem to have history as well." He followed her as she walked out of the classroom, a bit glad they had more than one class together. Shannon was a really awesome girl who he could picture an actual friendship with. She seemed to think that too. They walked out of the classroom together and Joey spotted a boy getting picked on by some bugger boys. Shannon was the first to react, she excused herself and ran over to the boys. "How would you feel if I held up your footballs or whatever the fuck ball you play and popped it? Or I took something that you cared about. Give him back the paper and I maybe I won't drown you in the water fountain." Very intimidating, Joey thought. The red head was many things but scary was no one of them. Shannon seemed to be biting off more than she could chew. Those boys would snap her like a twig. And mayne Joey wasn't biting off more than he could chew too. Joey strolled up to the pale boy and placed his hands on his shoulders protectively. "I am going to ask you to kindly fuck off... If I have to ask you a second time I promise it won't be as nicely," he smiled but it was cold, his eyes were cold and glared daggars at the boy. Joey tisked and looked at the surrounding crowd. Most of them were glaring at him and Shannon and the pale boy he had in his hands... as if they were the bad guys. Others were looking at the small group in awe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter saw the redheaded girl break her way through the crowd of people, her eyes narrowing into slits. Oh, god, she'd think he was some wimp or something. "How would you feel if I held up your footballs or whatever the fuck ball you play and popped it? Or I took something that you cared about. Give him back the paper and I maybe I won't drown you in the water fountain." Peter looked up at her, his eyes widening a bit. Those jocks could easily beat her, and she just said something that could very easily make them do so. Peter flinched lightly when Joey grabbed his shoulder, and he looked at Jason. "I am going to ask you to kindly fuck off... If I have to ask you a second time I promise it won't be as nicely," Joey looked a bit scary, that cold look in his eyes quite obvious. Jason laughed lightly and crumpled the paper into a ball, tossing it on the floor at Peter's feet. "Fine, it was a terrible song anyway. And maybe you shouldn't talk so big for the school's biggest man slut. And as for you, little miss firehead, keep your bitchy mouth shut." And at that, Jason walked away with his clique laughing at Jason's words wildly, looking back and shooting judging looks at them. Peter looked at his feet glumly for a bit, trying to get the words to come out of his mouth. "..Sorry.." he murmured softly before looking up timidly at Joey and the redheaded girl. "I'm used to it. You should have just kept walking." He sighed, picking up the paper ball and unraveling it while smoothing it out. "..Thank you though." He smiled a small smile, his light blue eyes looking at Jason and his group of idiots walk down the hallway.

Shannon, orange
Cringing at the words that spilled out of the asshole's mouth, she shot them a glare and put up her middle finger raising it to them as the group walked away. Rubbing the back of her neck, she messed with the collar of her shirt before nodding at him. "I couldn't let them hurt someone who seemed so nice. I'm Shannon Summers." A bright smile played at her face and she held out a hand for him to shake. "You wouldn't happen to be in history with us would you?"

Being the person he was, Joey cringed at the way the boy had disgarded the piece of paper. It wasn't even his song. The coward (as Joey decided to name him) began to blabber words again. Honestly, Joey had never met a human being as unintellegent as the piece of meat in front of him. As suspected, the boy's pride hadn't faltered one bit and he even decided to talk back.. aof course, there were more.. appeasing choice of words to be chosen but Joey didn't mind. "Fine, it was a terrible song anyway. And maybe you shouldn't talk so big for the school's biggest man slut. And as for you, little miss firehead, keep your bitchy mouth shut." Wow, nice. Real original. Calling a female a bitch, bashing a talented kid's piece of art, and insulting Joey's charm. Fucking perfect. Like Joey hadn't been di ssed on his sluttiness. He didn't let the comment bother him, Joey hadn't even known the boy was it was a bit flattering that he knew the rumors well enough to call him a slut. The brunette smirked at the boy's stupidness... he had left this wide open. "And maybe you shouldn't be talking so big for the school's biggest airhead. Tell me, are you always this vapid because you spend all your time in front of a mirror? Oh, and tell your girlfriend I said hi. She'll appreciate that," Joey sneered as the idiot walked away. Done with whatever was happening, the teenager turned his attention to the red head and the pale boy. Right. This wasn't a match ooff between who had the better comebacks but Shannon trying to help the poor boy. Shannon introduced herself and Joey followed lead, "Hi, I'm Joey.." He said this awkwardly and swiftly, raising his hand in a little wave.

Peter looked at her with his light blue hues, taking in her facial expressions and physical appearance. Shannon. It suited her well. He opened his mouth to speak, then stopped. He simply shook her hand and smiled a softly. "Peter." His voice was a bit soft and raspy, his grey hood still over his head. "And yeah, i'm in history with you two." Peter glanced down at his shoes, and nervously skimmed them across the tiled floor. He wasn't used to talking to people, really. Peter looked at Joey and nodded, "Yeah, I believe we've met before. It was a while ago though." Peter waved back slightly and then glanced at the paper he held in his hands. He was glad he'd gotten it back, because he was pretty proud of what he had come up with so far, the lyrics flowing nicely and held a symbolic meaning behind the title. Peter folded the paper neatly and placed it in his back pocket, looking back up at Shannon and Joey. "You guys are the first ones to do something like that for me." he shrugged, smiling slightly. "Hence the reason some were gawking and pointing at you two." Peter spoke this time with a bit more of confidence, making eye contact and all. That's a first.

Shannon, orange
Her eyes darted to the floor, a confused expression playing across her features. "I know first hand what it's like to be teased for things you really can't control, for the things you love. The things you care about, the people you hang out with. I know exactly how that feels. It hurts and I hate seeing people go through the same thing. It would hurt to watch them suffer in the same way" Did she pour out all her feelings about the subject to someone she randomly just met. Running a hand over her face, she shrugged. "Uh sorry, we should really get to class!"

Hiya!

tumblr_mws79kpXwr1s9wnpgo1_500.jpg
Appearance (Picture or well thought out description)

Name Christine Coleen Corwalt (C.C.C. xD)

Age 15

Traits Computer whiz, genius, couch potato, hot-headed, shy, and absent minded.

Year Freshmen (just arrived)

Clique Nerd

Other Hates criticism, family is almost entirely deceased, and she recently moved to the town.

Christina busted through the doors, making a couple kids turn around to see her panting at the entryway. She slung her knapsack back onto her back and walked on into Social Studies, her least favorite subject. She stood by the door, leaning against the wall, getting lost in her thoughts.

(( Sorry! ))

Peter listened to her as she spoke of her own experiences, nodding softly. "Yeah. I'm glad i'm not the only one." He offered her a small smile and glanced at the tiled floor. "Crap! Yeah, we should get to history. Sorry if I made us late." He murmured the last part and began to walk to the history class that was a bit away. Crud, it'd be so embarrassing if I got them tardy after they just helped me! Peter couldn't help but blame himself over such little things, and was always one to worry excessively. He couldn't help it, he just always put other's feelings before he put himself.