Pranksters, Players, Flirts and Nerds: Your Typical Highschool Roleplay

Shannon, orange
She had totally overreacted when he mentioned that, and now she felt like there was sort of a guilt building up in her chest. A loud sigh escaped past her and she shook her head. "I was most certainly not implying that you were a plastic Barbie doll, but you could totally pass for a Ken. I mean I wouldn't put it past you" She flashed him a rather cheeky grin, a flush coming across her face. If he hadn't been so damn cute, she would have been perfectly fine with not paying a single flick of attention towards him. Such difficulties in the department that was called Shannon Summer's brain. The little people inside there had to make her have a crush on almost anyone with a little bit of sex factor, it was just an impossible rule to get around.

"You can't be a slut, without fucking people. That's not how the world works..." She pauses, wrinkling her nose a bit. Why did his reputation spark, and hers deteriorate. Was it really such a difference because one was of the opposite gender. She grumbled at that, rolling her eyes. Of course. People were so fucking dumb, it confused her to no end. Sighing, she turned her attention to the girl. "Oh..she's really pretty" She mused, nothing about that representing that she was lying. The girl was genuinely pretty. She turned back to him "Sucks you lost her as a friend.."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_mjf31oVEUW1s27vc3o2_r1_500.png

[BCOLOR=#313131]
tumblr_static_nh_7.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Name[/BCOLOR]

Max Williams

[BCOLOR=#313131]Age[/BCOLOR]
16 years old

[BCOLOR=#313131]Traits[/BCOLOR]
+Humorous, Energetic, Confident, Bubbly, Humble/Modest

-Embarrassed Easily, Procrastinator, Sensitive, Gullible, Oblivious

[BCOLOR=#313131]Year[/BCOLOR]
Sophomore

[BCOLOR=#313131]Clique[/BCOLOR]
Popular

[BCOLOR=#313131]Other[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Claustrophobia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Always hungry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Secretly a nerd[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Wears contacts at school; glasses at home[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Plays guitar and sings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Has braces[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Pansexual[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
What had it been like before Joey's popularity? He hadn't remembered. Was he always worried about the future like he was now? Where did he find his security? It felt like such a long time ago but it was only a year since then... What had the old Joey been like? What would it be like now if he and Olivia had stayed best friends? Or they didn't kiss at all... Would he even be talking to the girl beside him? Would the Moemons still hate him? "Wow, Shannon. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were flirting with me," Joey smirked at her. He glanced at the front of the room where the teacher had been rambling on. She was definitely different from the other girls that tried to hit on him.. She actually seemed to have a brain, a weird one nevertheless, but a brain. He felt as though he could have a real friendship (<hehehehehehfunnybecausepossiblefriendzone) with her without any complications.. Maybe he really did miss Olivia.
"Why don't you try telling that to the crazy religious people? Seriously, I think they're out for blood," the brunette grumbled. They went out of their way to try and annoy Joey. At least once a week someone would ome up to him and hand him a flyer to some religious event about how he shouldn't have sex.. It was even more annoying because all of them, in fact, knew that he'd never let anyone get past 2nd base. Call him a tease but he had respect for himself. "Yeah.. she is.. I'm pretty sure that she'd make a better slut than me. She's reckless, even now. But I don't know. I miss her but we're probably never going to be friends again, let alone start dating, " he explained before turning back to Shannon. Then he started to wonder.. they apent so much time discussing his sex life and wverything but they hadn't even peaked in to hers. "So.. what about you? Are you 'sexually active'? Have you ever fucked anyone? Guys or girls?" He put his hand under his chin, acting fascinated.

Shannon, orange
That happened most of the time, she was called out for flirting when she was really trying just to be nice. But being sweet and being a flirt were both entirely different things, and she would be lying to everyone if she said she wasn't flirting. Even if only just the tiniest bit. Who wouldn't be flirting in a situation such as this one? He was a cute boy, who seemed to have a good head on his shoulders and not only that, but he was actually being nice to her even if he wasn't wanting too at first. Brushing a hand through her hair, she sighs rather loudly.

Listening to him speak, she could hear some of the hidden emotions that he probably wouldn't share freely. A blush formed on her cheeks and she shook her head "Oh dear god no! I wasn't that popular in my school, had a lot of friends that were nerdy boys or girls who didn't care about the difference between boys and math. They actually liked math better. I was such a nerd, I don't think there was a time where anyone would have ever thought about doing anything like that with me. I guess I like both? But that's not official really.."

Blushing was a representitive that you were flustered. Flustered meant ththat you could be embarrassed. Therefore, Joey did not blush. A simple logic, really. "You look cute when you blush," he stated bluntly, he grinned goofingly. Shannon blushed. So she was flustered. Joey had made her flustered without even realizing. Or did the simple logic have a hole in the system. Joey scribbled down the rest of the writing on the board and put his pencil down. He didn't necessarily have messy handwriting but it wasn't perfect either.. It looked like legible chicken scratch. His words were small and pushed together. They were edgy. He didn't dot his i's and he capitalized weird letters and words. 'BeFore they mAde it There' but his letters were always the same heigth and length. Teachers hated his handwriting. If he wasn't paying attention he could easily overlap words and letters and forget words and letters. 'He ddn't hear sceam,' when really he was meaning to write 'He didn't hear her scream'. A bit sad, really. A lot of people believed he suffered from dyslexia but he was never officially diagnosed. ADHD yeah, but not dyslexia.

Shannon was flustered.. his logic was safe to be tampered with for another day. He laughlaughed at the girl's rambling. He really hadn't meant to fluster her, he was only curious. "You? A nerd? Impossible!" the brunette teased. "So you have yet to experiment... well, if you're looking to get laid then I can help. But only if you want me to.. I'm not going to force you," Joey said, truthfully. He was trying to help but 'getting laid' was probably the wrong thing to help with. But the vrunette did not have a concious so he saw no problem with it.

Shannon, orange
"Joey" She deadpanned, blinking at him profusely. What the fuck kind of offer was that? She didn't want to get laid, she was almost sure she wanted to wait before she decided to do that. It seemed like he did too? Was he trying to set her up? Or was he offering himself? Oh fucking, she was blushing like crazy at this point. Throwing her hands over her face, she giggled. "No no, oh my god no. That is not what I was..no! You said you haven't even gotten there yet" She looks down at her paper, writing down something that was on the board. Her hand writing was small and neat, done with loops and hearts to dot her i's.

The brunette cocked his head at his name.. "Hm?" Joey mused, looking over at Shannon. She was covering her face and Joey thought she was crying before he rrealized she was laughing. "Oh.. um. Are you okay? Do you need water?" Joey asked awkwardly. "No no, oh my god no. That is not what I was..no! You said you haven't even gotten there yet." Joey laughed, she was flustered. Really slustered. So, Shannon's sex life was off limits? "Yee, that is true.. but the difference is that I choose not to.. have you ever been presented an opportunity to fuck someone? I think not.. so I was offering to give you an opprotunity. I just assumed that you were lonely and looking for a 'friend'," the brunette explained, smirking.

Shannon, orange
Pinching at the bridge of her nose, she looked over at him with a sort of confused expression. "Your joking right? This is like your idea of a joke. Are you trying to end all forms of social life I can possibly have.Your making me flustered on purpose aren't you? This is your idea of funny. Provoke the nerd." She was not even sure what to do at this point, she needed some water and to go curl up into her bed and die and it was only the first day at her new school, first class no less. At least there would be room for conversation at the dinner table, mom can tell her about her shitty students and she can tell her that she took up an offer to get laid. Wouldn't that just be absolutely exciting? Rolling her eyes at her ridiculous thoughts, she frowns.

Wait-what was a Icosahedron?!?! Joey slammed his pencil down in frustration. None of this made sense.. He turned his attention back torward Shannon. She seemes to be a bit frustrated too.. but not about math. Yeah, she needed water. The girl looked just about done. "Yes, I am totally trying to ruin your social life so you can stay with me forever," Joey shook his head, sarcasm heavy in his voice, "Actually, I wasn't trying to make you flustered. It just happened, I guess. You're really easy to fluster.. I hadn't even tried anything. I was sincerely trying yo help. But it looks like sex is not what you want so I'm here if you need anything else." Joey concluded, Shannon really was a bit sensitive.

Shannon, orange
That's just what happened when you came from a strict household, with a cop for a father and a teacher for a mother. She was innocent, shy and naive. Walking into school not knowing what the hell was going to be brought her way all those years ago, and still to this day she worries about what's going to happen next. Some call her paranoid, others just call her a worry wart, she simply said she was trying to be careful. She sighs "Sorry..I'm sorry. It's just normally girls don't get asked that by people they just met a couple of minutes ago, only after finding out their reputation" She lets out a loud sigh. "Wouldn't you be confused? A little flustered at the idea of some hot chick just coming up to you and offering to take your virginity..I mean" She thought that she was going about this whole idea with the right mindset. She was right?

Apologizes. They're weird. Did Joey apologize a lot? Nope! Only when he felt necessary.. which wasn't often. She apologized toouch, Joey decided. Twice in the few minutes they've been talking. Oh well, all people were different. Especially the duo, it didn't take Joey long to consider himself the polar opposite of Shannon. "I wasn't talking about fucking me..." Joey stared blankly at her, not finding anything wrong with his statement. He smirked at Shannon. Had she just admitted that she found him hot? "Are you calling me hot, Shannon?" It was like the rest of the things she said didn't matter because she had admitted that she found Joey hot. If anything, she was trying to make Joey flustered.

Shannon, orange
Good one Shannon. Pat yourself on the back and go claim your reward for being the hugest dork that ever lived. She literally picked up her notebook and planted her face to the page, muttering something indecipherable by this point. Oh god, she was dumb. She was really fucking dumb, fuck. Yeah that was enough cursing in her head for the day, nobody would be very proud of her if they found out just how many times she did that daily. Pulling her face out of her notebook, she looked at him now incredibly embarrassed. "Oh my fucking god." Hey look there she goes again, spouting curses. Does she kiss her mother with that mouth. No..what teenager even kisses their mother anymore? Maybe when she was five and didn't no any better.

"Come on..have you fucking looked in a mirror recently?" She threw her hands up in the air, feeling a little annoyed. She wasn't calling him ugly, that's for damn sure.

Max was sitting in Math class, slightly slouching in his chair. He stared at the words written on the board with a blank look, jotting down notes every now and then, but not really registering them. That's how it was for him in all of his classes. He'd take notes and pretend that he's paying attention while his mind was elsewhere. Like, what was going to be for lunch today? He hoped it was something good, but either way he'd eat it. Their Math teacher was explaining how to do the equation that he wrote on the board. Staring at it, the blond was able to figure it out mentally and waited for the answer to see if he was correct. Ta da, he was!

As the class continued to drag on, he turned his gaze to the window next to him, staring out of it. He tuned out all of the other noises around him, deciding that he really didn't need to pay attention anymore. It seemed easy enough. And, if ever in need of help, he could always ask one of his many friends. One of them would be able to help him, no doubt.

Joey laughed, he watched as Shannon realized her mistake. She smashed her face into her notebook and Joey shrugged, "Seriously.. it's fine. I'll forget about it if you want." He smirked at the way she reacted. Shannon was adorable, different from the other girls that was for sure. "Oh my fucking god." Joey started laughing again.. she should've been more careful with her words. "Come on..have you fucking looked in a mirror recently?" Joey noted that she enjoyed saying 'fucking'. Literal and figuratively. When was the last time Joey looked in the mirror? He never really thought about it until now. This morning? Yeah, this morning.. "You're so blunt.. it's funny. Yeah, I know I am awesome to look at. I'd be stupid if I didn't but people don't really tell me that I guess.." Joey shrugged. "But I don't mind!" And it was true, people hit on him but they didn't complement him.

Shannon, orange
"Yes because that makes complete sense. You see a pretty person and you don't tell them they are pretty. Like yeah I get you see a celebrity and 'oh he already knows hes hot as fuck, he has a hot as fuck girlfriend and a hot as fuck group of friends' I mean it's kinda the only way out of the rule." She shrugs, seeing that being a completely plausible thing for her to say. "Yeah just let the whole sex thing slip your mind, crash to the floor and disappear. Just never mind it. Please?" An awkward giggle escaping past her lips. "I'm sorry that I'm blunt, you should hear the honesty..not the lies. Whether it hurts..or not"

Fuck, fuck, fuck.Thaf was all he was hearing. Did she have a sensor? Probably not, seeing that she was pretty blunt too. Did she curse in front of her mother? Not just her mother but a teacher? Probably not.. The last time Joey said 'crap' in front of his foster mother she slapped him. He grabbed his cheek, her ring was what really hurt. He didn't even consider saying 'shit' or anythibg along the lines of that, afraid of what she'd do. Don't get him wrong, he loved his foster mom but she was a very religious person.. a very big believer in heaven and hell. Let's just say, she didn't know of Joey's 'popularity' at the school. She'd probably lose her brain if she knew. Joey shuddered, his cheek starting to throb. "I think it's funny because if a girl called a guy hot they'd start dating but if a fuy called a girl hot she'd hate his guts forever.." Joey exclaimed. See, there you go. ADHD. He couldn't pay attention for shit. Okay, so Shannon found him hot.. Everyone found him hot. That's why they wanted to fuck him. But none of them cared to learn about him. Disappointing. A bit depressing.. But Joey liked the thrill of hooking up with someone so he didn't really see the problem. He'd known a lot of blunt people.. Joey himself was pretty blunt. "You say I'm hot, right? But I don't wanna be just hot.. just like you don't wanna be just nerdy.." he pursed his lips, not really knowing where he was going with this.

Shannon, orange
Her mother would have never accepted such a foul mouth, curses flying past her lips would get her grounded for atleast a week. Especially if the woman could hear her now, the strongest word to use being tossed around like it was a mere crumbled up piece of paper. What trouble she would be in. Looking over to him as he spoke, a frown met her features. "Your not just anything. Your not just hot. Your funny, nice and probably smart too! There's so many other traits someone can possess, you just got to let them be known." Yeah here she was giving advice, when she felt that she had nothing going for her either. But this was different, he had things going for him.
@XxGiaXx ((Sorry for such a late response)

(@Powerless No, it's fine! Don't worry!)
Would his foster parents approve of him if they saw what he was like in school? Probably not approve but they wouldn't be surprised. Joey acted the same whether he was at home or at school. The brunette ran another hand through his hair. It was a bit weird at times because his foster parents often tried to.communicate with him and that often involved them trying to have a conversation about things they thought he liked. His foster mother had asked asked if he were still a virgin and then they entered a fairly unusual conversation about his sex life and the girls (and guys but he dared not correct her) he'd hooked up with. Joey almost had laughed at the tension he'd felt oozing off his foster mother. "Sorry.. I didn't mean for the conversation to get all serious like that. I like talking about stupid things with you," Joey smiled gently. Just to let you know, Joey probably would've tried to 'make a move' on Shannon if they hadn't been in seperate desks. Okay, possibly not. Considering how unpredictable Shannon was. Yeah, she'd probably reject gim and hate Joey forever.

Shannon, orange
Anybody who knew Shannon would have told you she was an incredibly eccentric and unpredictable young girl. People had diagnosed her with the all to familiar feeling of being too far off course, too different for most people to understand. Sometimes she would laugh at things that would make other people cringe, and other times she would cry at things that made other people laugh. She was a strange person, someone you really had to dig deep into to find every single layer of her person. Nobody had actually given that notion a shot of course, there was very little things that people wanted to do for her in the first place, going as far as to get to know her would surely be too much to handle.

Her frown was soon replaced with a sly smile, and a gleam in her eyes. "Hey I'm not all goofy, I can talk serious topics with people. Maybe you should save those thoughts for someone you know better, we did only just meet at the beginning of class" Speaking of class, it seemed there was only about twelve minutes left before the bell signaled for them to leave the classroom. Maybe he would be in her next class too? She could only hope. This was her first friend in a new place, and he actually seemed intent on staying her friend.

If you asked Joey what the teacher in the front of the class was talking about Joey would probably laugh and then stare awkwardly at you. His notes were getting a bit sloppy again. At this rate Joey was going to fail in life.. he couldn't even read right. Joey didn't have a single clue as to what was happening but someone in the grade should know, right? He'd ask someone later. The brunette stared blankly at his paper. It wasn't that he was stupid or anything, Joey just didn't pay attention enough to actually understand the material. And he didn't care to learn it. The teenager smiled at the transformation of Shannon's face and expression. "Why don't you smile more? It confuses me.. Anyway, goofy topics are better than any serious things could ever be. I mean, would you rather talk about the quantum theory or making fun of our sex lives? Don't answer that, you get my point," Joey explained. Joey waved hid hand at her, as if dismissing her answer. The brunette smiled at the fiery red head, he felt her presence put him at ease eveb though he had only known her since the beginning of the class. The bell rang, signaling the end of their forst class. Gathering his things, Joey stood up. Once packed, Joey ealked over to Shannon's desk, "Come on. I'll walk you to your next class.. I, for one, have history."