2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
@Dullahan I know I give you a lot of shit and frownie faces and am constantly telling you what you are doing wrong and calling you names, but it's only because you have great potential and could be a future leader of Iwaku. >:[

@Dullahan I know I give you a lot of shit and frownie faces and am constantly telling you what you are doing wrong and calling you names, but it's only because you have great potential and could be a future leader of Iwaku. >:[
Thank you, Diana ^^ I know I mope and I whine a lot, but it's just because I want my projects to defy my track record and prove I'm an asset to you and others ^^; That's why I ask what I can do all the time, because I want to be as proactive as fuck and do all the things! 8D

Woohooo shoutout to @Astaroth and @Grumpy for being the one's that really inspired me to lend a hand and eventually join staff. You're both awesome mates and contribute a heck of a lot to the site. <3

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty Ayyyyyeeeeee my kitty compadre. I admit I totally died when you joined CVs because you're a real mate and an amazing person. And wowza are you good at what ya do.

@Peregrine We haven't talked much admittedly, but you've done really amazing at helping out, and seemed to catch onto staff work immediately after your promotion. So props to you!

@Melon You know how I feel about you, one of the unfortunate people burdened with answering my million questions. <3

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty Ayyyyyeeeeee my kitty compadre. I admit I totally died when you joined CVs because you're a real mate and an amazing person. And wowza are you good at what ya do.

What you talkin about gurl? I've been lazy as hell lately. lol. Only just got back from my brake and I still haven't done much yet. Haha, but I very much appreciate the shoutout. I will try to do my best! :D

I'd also like to thank all the past and current Staff and Admins for doing an awesome job with keeping Iwaku the cool place for people to be! :3

Special thanks those who have been there to answer my stupid questions, have looked out for me before and/or just being cool people I have some laughs with. :D

No one's giving me love.

:(

/weeps

I feel you @Seiji. Let's go find a corner and give each other the love nobody else is willing to provide. <3

@Vay @Diana @Bob Ross

You guys are the reason I'm here today.

@Grumpy

You and I have been contemporaries and friends since the get-go and we both stumbled through a lot of bullshit together. I'm glad we still collaborate even now.

@Dullahan @Hospes @Melon

Thank you for joining Staff so I can haze you mercilessly.

I know you don't count (or you do) but thanks for helping me with all my problems and helping me feel like I don't have to keep running, also this was about the awesome person @Minibit

Status
Not open for further replies.