Practice

His sex was hot, sweaty, rough and showed no mercy. Still, Evelina could easily feel the esctasy building inside of her. Every inward plunge had her crying out in pleasure, sometimes in his name, sometimes just a load moan of no words in particular. His member brought her to different heights though, and he seemed to know how much his body pleasured her as he worked it well. He impaled her time and time again, rough and dirty, hard and so far into her that his scrotum hit her bottom. And his long member hit her g-spot easily, causing little Evelina to mewl and squeal softly.

"Ummm...," she moaned, closing her eyes as his manhood began to quiver inside of her. They were both close, but Evelina still kept her orgasm contained, knowing that he needed to consent to it. She didn't want to make this uncomfortable for either of them by ruining the moment. He seemed to enjoy being in control, too, and Evelina was not about to take that away from her.

"Uh, uh...," she whimpered as he pushed into her at full speed. The whole floor of the castle could probably hear her loud screams, but that was most definitely the last thing on Evelina's mind. it wasn't like they could stop them, anyways. Prince Ibitico could take his little mistress in the middle of the diningroom and no one could tell her to stop.
Evelina gasped softly when he bit into her skin roughly, and her body jerked a little, hips still meeting his. His teeth was sharp but the pain actually turned her on; a mixture of hurt and pleasure, the fire intensifying in between her thighs.

Though he knew he was dangerously close, Ibitico wanted to hold on to his orgasm. He tested his own resilience to last longer, and though at theory, it seemed like it was strong, but it wasn't. Evelina was pushing Ibitico to the edge. The sexual, uninhibited sounds coming from her drove him mad. She was screaming for Pete's sake. Ibitico's ego couldn't have expanded much more after that.

"I want you to come Evelina." Ibitico withheld a groan as he constantly impaled Evelina's petite body. His black eyes grew in size and darkness with his peaking climax, offsetting his red skin the bigger they got. "I want you to come while I push as far as I can inside of you." Ibitico's command was official the moment he set Evelina at the tip of his length, and drove her all the way to his base, climaxing inside of her from the sudden pressure of her folds.

The feeling of his climax inside of her sent Evelina over the edge as well. She came powerfully, her internal muscles squeezing and milking him violently. Removing her hands from behind Ibitico's neck she covered her mouth and nose, trying to suppress the loud, dirty sounds she was making. She squeezed her eyes and her legs trembled, the sensations running through her nerves, right to the tips of her little toes. She had never felt a feeling so powerful before, so quick and violent that it was nearly painful. Her entire body was sensitive, and the feeling of him inside of her as they came down from the climax only added to her pleasure. His member was pressing against her clit, which was extremely sensitive, and Evelina squeaked slightly at the sensation. The apex of her thighs was pulsing, and it seemed that all of her nerve endings ended on that spot.

"Mmmm," Evelina moaned as the climax flowed through her body, still sending her mind into a frenzy. She was only partially aware of Ibitico's large member inside of her, his hands on her legs and body.
When she finally opened her eyes again, Evelina sighed in release and whispered, "that... that... i-it was very... good, my P-Prince." She was still feeling that tingle of her toes, this climax lasting even longer than the previous. Her clit pulsated and her womanhood clenched around him body, wrapping him in warm heat and wetness.