Powers Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n5emq2SYXW1se94oxo2_500.jpg
Kyoya was a strange boy in everyones eyes he was an outcast nothing more nothing else. He always held a gas mask on his face and piercings littered his ears. He usually had headphones around his neck and you can never tell if hes staring or not. His neck always had bandages on it and anyone who ever crissed him went missing the next day.

He loved it though, being feared no one sare talk to him and he was in his own little world. See ever since he was little he was made fun of for his eye color. He was a demon in everyone elses eyes and it fit i mean fire was his friend. He found in 5th grade he could control it and relished in his new found power.

Today he walked into the usual coffee shop but stopped and stared through his gas mask at 3 strange people. Deciding it would be fun he begins to walk over. His voice rings out of his mask not to deep but more husky. "Hello there." He says from behind them after beinv unnoticed.

Dark-Anime-Girl-Desktop-Background-Wallpaper-HD-Resolution.jpg

12d9e14ba9c76bd6c5152f18a7301805.jpg

Kelly was sitting in the little coffee shop with her twin brother Kendall.
They watched as a strange girl sat in front of a chair shaking before jumping up causing her coffee to fall along with her chair.
Kelly watched as the girl rushed out the coffee shop in embarrassment. The two were a strange pair themselves but didn't give it much acknowledgement

"Stop staring" Kendall never appreciated staring.

"But didn't you see that?" Kelly asked.

"Yes."
The girl was now outside the coffee shop talking with two other people. Kelly continued to watch them from the corner of her eye. She noticed another strange being walk behind the group.

"I kind of want to know what's going on."

"We aren't going"

"That's because you don't like people. You could at least try to act normal."

Kendall stood up from his chair, waiting for Kelly to stand without saying anything. They both made their way towards the small group outside of the coffee shop. They only listened in, neither liking the idea of talking to new people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyoya turned around and smirked in his gas mask. "Now i believe we have two listeners." He swiftly turns around on a single foot. "So im guessing you two dont like talking." He goes over and pokes both the peoples for heads.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't poke me." Kelly crossed her arms and scowled at the boy in front of her.

"Don't be rude." Kendall told his sister. "And no, we don't like to talk much... at least not to strangers."

"What's with the gas mask?" Kelly asked. She wasn't trying to come off as rude but that's how she acts with strangers.

He keeps on poking and his smirk widens. "Well im the gasmask man kyoya i thought rumoes would spread but it is a sucky name so i see why." He rambles on, "oh yeah and i dont like people seeing my face~" he chimes.

Kelly got more annoyed the more the boy, Kyoya, poked her.
"Yes, the name is pretty sucky."

"Now that you mention it I have heard rumors of some weird man with a mask."
Kendall looked between his sister and Kyoya. He could tell she was getting annoyed, and so was he. He doesn't like when strangers bother his sister.
"Well we were only curious as to know what was going on."
Kendall grabbed Kelly's arm and pushed her behind him.

"Awh dammmmmnnnnnn I wanted to poke her moreeee." His smirk seems to get larger by the minute. "But id like to tell you every blood curdling rumor is true ahhhh." He sighs dramatically, " everyone fears me because of them too. The cold hearted assassin is what they started calling me." He starts to fiddle with his countless piercings

"So you're an assassin?" Kelly peered over her brother's shoulder. She was now interested in the stranger.
Kendall only crossed his arms in annoyance. He already wasn't liking the guy, he disliked him even more once his sister seemed to get more interested when hearing the word 'assassin'. Kendall was even disgusted to know all those rumors were true.

"Yup i guess so most of my jobs i do get payed for." He notices the girl just got interested and his smirk once again grows 10 fold. "Some pay up to 12000. But im guessing theres more though." He takes out a small pocket knife and begins flipping it and such.

Kelly's eyes lit up once she saw the knife, but Kendall only pushed her away further. A memory of the past involving his sister and a knife flashed back in his mind.
"Put that away." Kendall scowled. The wider Kyoya smirked the more Kendall got disgusted by him

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyoya smirked his eyes showing a glint of mischief although noone could see it. "And why would i do that its such a good knife." He raised an eyebrow under his mask.

"B-because I don't want something like that around my sister"

Kelly raised an eyebrow at her twin. "I'm not ten anymore. I can handle myself." This one of those rare moments the two disagreed on anything.
Kendall didn't know what else to say to Kelly, he wasn't going to an argument with her in front of a stranger, especially this stranger.

"Well if shes not 10 then she can have it right." He throws the closed pocket knife at her feet. "I see a beautiful friendship." His voice didnt sound like it usually does though. With the help of technology he made it so he could hide his feelings through his voice. Usually his voice was emotionless and struck of all life. The only emotion he showed was a smirk every so often.

He scratched at his bandages that littered his neck. "Well babe and brother i got to go it seems i have another greatttt job to accomplish."

Kelly picked up the pocket knife right before Kyoya left.
Kendall looked in disgust as he left. He wasn't sure if he should let Kelly keep the knife or tell her to throw it out. He knew the latter would cause her to get mad at him so Kendall decided against saying anything.
"Thanks" Kelly looked up to find Kyoya gone.
She wondered why he masked his voice just then but decided not to say anything. The two twins were left quiet like they usually are once again

Kyoya smiled at the thought of another kill and held his hand up making fire emit from it. "Time for some fun.." He traveled into an allyway and began to travel up the walls landing on the roof. "Okay 234 baker street high class blah blah no threat blah blah. Okay!" He starts jumping roof to roof following the city map he memorized.

When he finally arrives at his destination he kicks open a window purposly making noise. "Heres johnnyyyy." He runs to the mans office and smiles under his mask. "Hello sir it seems your due for a fire today." The man looks up at him shaking "wh-what.", "oh im sorry here." He flicks his fingers and horrifying screams fill the house. The man is currently durning under flames as kyoya stabs him making his blood sizzle on his skin. "Happy resting." Kyoya runs and jumps out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.