Powers beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kait really didn't need food but she liked its taste. She didn't need to eat most of the time. She looked at Aiya and smiled slightly blushing slightly. "So what do you want to know about the outside world. I will tell you everything." She said shrugging her shoulders.

((Are we in modern day????))))

(hmmm could be do you mind modern fantasy? :O)

Aiya looked at her "well i am curious as to what happened over the last 500 years" he said.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
((I was hoping you would say that. I know modern better then the rest but it's different in supernatural world bla bla bla I like making it up.))

Kait looked at him and shrugged. "I would say interesting stuff happened. The humans are in control of the world and we supernatural are in the background. There was the witch trials at some point I think the humans were killing off all of us. It was sad. I didn't care I hid. I was in plain sight playing as an old lady with a cloak so they wouldn't see my hair or face." She said shrugging. She looked to the outside. "There is a lot of technology now. People use phones as communication and internet is amazing and interesting. You have to have money to buy things." She said shrugging before looking at him.

(i like mondern fantasy quite a bit as well ^_^)

Aiya nodded "I figured as much and I will promise you this I will be putting a stop the executions of my own people that's why they couldn't do it years ago because i thwarted them every time once they sealed my however they could do as they please but fortunately for me your sword awoken me" he said looking around,

• Love
Kait smiled slightly and shrugged. "That sword had been with me for a few decades I despised it the minute they put it on. The people who owned me could and did whatever they wanted with a single order. It wasn't as bad as ....... But it just was frustrating having to obey Avery command even though I didn't want to." She mumbled pouting slightly.

Aiya sent out his demonic spies to get any information regarding their next moves he was not happy that the humans were happily killing his own kind like they were bad the worst thing any one could do was invoke Aiya's Wrath Kingdoms used to fall when they threatened his people

(he kinda scary o.o)

• Love
Kait looked at him and shock his head. "Humans are not killing supernatural anymore. That was about 100 years ago. They are now trying to prove if ghosts are real. Humans don't know we live in their world. We are hiding in plain site." She said. "The witch trials were a long time ago and the humans teach it in their school so it won't happen again." She said taking his hand. "Don't worry your head over the humans anymore." She said.

Aiya looked at her "if there is one thing i know is that they do it secretly likely as most of them do business they claim they don't but really they do it under everyone elses noses" he said.

• Love
Kait shivered when he said they did it secretly. She looked away before standing up. "If you want to keep going after the humans. They have no idea and if they do they want to keep it out of the public eyes so don't worry about them. You should try to find the real horrible people. " she said as she turned away and looked at the door. "I didn't survive this long with just willpower. Breaking to pieces and putting yourself back together is harder then anything you could ever experience." She whispered into the air before walking out of the room before finding her room again.

Aiya looked at her "The real horrible people always hide in plain sight that much is definitely true, and pain....perhaps you should you look a little deeper into my past before making that judgement" he said becoming very silent before walking past her

• Love
Kait looked at him and before shrinking herself to the ground. Her body wasn't holding her anymore. She could almost feel the scars burning on her skin almost to remind her she can't run away from the past that she was still hiding from them. She panted slightly as memories pounded into her mind making her remember every single miserable day of her life. She never had a break from the day she was born she was thrown out and abandoned. She clutched her chest as pain started overfilling her body making her upset and well wanting to put a end to it all again. She knew like always her happiness would never last. She was always alone.

Aiya looked in his own mirror at himself and he wondered how he was still here today after a fateful event over 7 years ago

(lmfao i could have sworn i posted yeesh sorry about that)

• Love
A sob came from kaits mouth but no tears. That's how it usually was sadness and sobbing without any sent of tears. She curled up into a ball on the floor. Her body curling against herself. We tried not to remember the awful details. She just wanted to curl up and die again.

Aiya came to her side and helped her up "Sorrow, our greatest enemy but the first step to healing from our psychological wounds are taking more steps forward into the future truth be told they say the best things come to those who have been through the worst times" He said.

(i shall return once again tomorrow :P)

• Love
Kait felt him lifting her up to stand on her two feet. She sobbed and cling to him. No he wouldn't have to worry about tears because she only cried with tears once in her life. "I d-dont k-know if I can t-take any m-more o-of this p-pain." She said. She had nothing to look up to or look back to. She was and has always been a deep shell of darkness and sadness. "I-it w-Will j-just return." She clung to him.

Aiya looked at her "However you are not alone this time as I'm your friend and I will see to it that you get through this" he said.

• Love
Kait gripped onto him as he told her that she had him this time. She didn't really believe it. She assumed he would leave her right away. She never had anyone to rely on ever and she hoped she could trust him. Hope was the thing that was always crushed in her world.

Aiya looked at her "In time i believe you shall come to trust me no i didn't read your mind i an tell by your face and eyes but don't worry i'm not offended" he said looking around

• Love
Kait clung to him not wanting to let him go. To have someone not push her away or torture her for the fun of torturing a demon dragon she just needed some comfort. She wanted someone to hold her and tell her sweet things in her ear even though she won't believe the things she just wants someone to do it for the sake of it. "Will you stay with me." She asked meaning in this position she didn't want to move yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.