Powers beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kait watched as he left. She looked out the window and sighed lightly before curling in a ball in her room. She couldn't close her eyes because the memories but she could just try to relax. She didn't know who the people were but she didn't care. She didn't want to be bothered by people outside.

Aiya stepped out with his hood up of course and looked at the people not saying a single word curious to see what the might utter out of their mouths he thought.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
"It looks different. I don't think we should go. What if he's awake." One of the teens said. They were human and completely harmless. They didn't feel any of the stuff other people noticed.

"No we are going in their no matter. I am going to prove it's not haunted." The tether one said. In the high school they go to the people say this castle was haunted.

Aiya looked "Hmm harmless kids he thought, he stood there and waited for them to walk in to see what their reaction.

• Love
"Please let's go. I think this place is creepy. Please let's go" one of the males said the one that was a bit more of a scaredy cat then the other.

"Fine but we will come another time to see if it's haunted." He mumbled and turned around with his friend walking out of the barrier.

Aiya watched as the walked away "such strange human behavior i wonder what causes them to act this way" he said aloud he began to think before performing the spell to completely repair the castle and any other damage.

• Love
Kait felt slightly better as she relished in the quiet. She wouldn't be able to take a nap or anything. "Aiya are you around. Do you have anything eat. I'll go get something's if you want me to." She called out.

Aiya brought her food as he could cook since he lived alone he learned a lot of different things while living his life of solitude.

• Love
Kait wondered through the castle not worried and wondering what it was like. She kept looking around. She was slightly glad that he took her in. Yes she had money but she didn't want to get it just yet.

Aiya took her to the dining room "This way i've prepared food for you" He said, Aiya may look menacing but he's really just a quiet being who is willing to help anyone.

• Love
Kait felt her presence before she saw him. She smiled slightly as he took her hand. "Okay. Are you going to take off the hood." She asked him humming a bit as she was led to the dining room. She smiled shaking her head slightly at the long table. "Well I hope we won't be sitting on opposite ends of the table." She asked standing in the dinning room.

Aiya pulled out a chair for her next to him "Not at all you'll sit right here" He said she noticed she was staring at a very old portrait of him when he was actually 18 he looked almost nothing like he does now.

• Love
Kait looked at the painting in front of her, when he pulled out her chair she smiled and tilted her head slightly and sat down. "Thank you for holding out my chair." She said before looking at the painting. "Do you have a brother or something." She asked because she saw some things similar like a nose or something like that. "But it just looks like you those eyes. I either bed that's your brother or you." She said. She can tell difference between people by their eyes.

Aiya giggled "that's me actually at literally 18 years old i look quite different than i do today i resembled my father back then now i resemble more of my mother he said pointing to a portrait of his mother and father.

• Love
Kait looked at him before smiling slightly. "You kinda do. I don't mind your mother is a beautiful woman. And I thought that was you. It had that look of you." She said smiling. She reached out and touched his hand. "So did you love your parents." She asked knowing hers think she was an abomination.

Aiya nodded "I do, yes and they would have liked you too" he said remembering back to when they were still around though that was a long time ago.

• Love
Kait looked at him before smiling at him. "They sound like a nice group of people. A nice start to your life." She said. She squeezed his hand slightly before turning to her plate. "What did you make Aiya." She asked looking at her plate.

Aiya looked at her "It's chicken but i used a recipe my mother taught me a few years back" he said smiling.

(well i shall return tomorrow i must sleep now :P)

• Love
Kait felt a smile on her face as she picked up the silverware. She hummed slightly before taking a bit of chicken from her plate. She looked at him before taking e piece of chicken in her mouth and eating it.

(i have returned)

Aiya sat down and ate some himself although he didn't need to he liked the taste simply he began to wonder what happened to most of his enemies during the worlds change.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.