Powers beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the sword was taken off she felt lifted somewhat. She heard him say you would be surprised. She knew she wasn't like the others. They were half breeds of both species while Kait had all of the genes of the dragons and demons except how you kill them. She turned away from him in a pout. When the witches captured her Kait was going to try to kill herself. It took her a long time getting the instruments then when she was just about to see if it would actually kill her but the witch intervened.

Aiya looked at her "Well, the reason i say it because im one of the first with all Genes" He said it was true thought he only revealed that information to people he trusted and he didn't trust easily

(a twist O_O!)

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
She looked at him before looking away feeling the sadness come into her. It wasn't what he said it was because her memories were reminding her why she tried to kill herself. She curled up slightly and if he looked at her neck he would for sure see many scars going under her cloths. She was immortal and people knew one thing to kill her but they needed three. They weren't things people could find anywhere. She was lucky to find all three at one point.

Aiya looked at her "I can see more than the scars on your skin but i can also see your psychological scars too I can relate" he said looking at the ceiling thinking.

• Love
Kait looked at him. "Are you reading my mind. If you are stay out of my head. You don't belong there." She said. She bricked up her mind making it so no one can read her thoughts. She didn't like to be seen as weak but that one point in her life was straight out torture. She but her lip slightly as she looked at the ceiling. "So what's your name. Mines Kaitlyn Draco." She said to him.

Aiya looked at her and shook his head "No i'm not reading your mind I can see it in your eyes and the name is Aiya, Aiya Maxwell" He said looking at the floor for a minute before standing up and looking at his now dilapidated tower "I need to fix this place up" he muttered.

• Love
Kaitlyn looked at him and looked at the extra body in the room she glared at it her eyes glowing before the body burned to ashes. "Of course you do. It's been a while since you were alive. It's nice to meet you by the way. It's kinda. Nice to have someone similar but different from me." She said fidgeting.

Aiya looked around "Well i have a lot of unfilled rooms you may take one for yourself" He said looking around as most the place was very weather worn or either burnt when they tried to burn him alive during his sleep.

• Love
Kait nodded as she looked at him. "Must be great to have such a nice castle to yourself. Do you know why they put you to sleep. I know why they clipped the sword on." She said humming slightly as she relaxed.

Aiya looked at her and thought for a moment "They feared me for reasons unknown to me i never bothered with any of the people I kept to myself I assumed someone must made up a lie and that's what happened humans seem to believe anything told to them which boggles me as that could very well lead to their own demise one day" he said.

• Love
Kait smiled slightly. "That's sad. But not everyone has a happy beginning." She said. She walked around the room. "I would guess a lot happened here. Have you ever been tortured" she said. She walked over to him before walking around him.

Aiya nodded "I have been both physically and mentally in my younger years that was a long time ago though and yes this place has a lot of history been here since i was very young" he said looking around before looking at her.

• Love
Kait smiled slightly before kissing his cheek as if it was a thank you for telling her. She felt slightly better about being around him since he was so honest or she hoped he was. She wondered around the castle to try to find a place where she could sleep or take a nap. When she opened a door she found a room that she was looking for. She walked over to the bed curling up and pulled the blankets around her.

Aiya began to clean up the mess there was a lot of it and he'd have to use a few magic spells to restore the castles natural and more beautiful look.

• Love
Kait fell into a sleep with tortured dreams. She gasped and whimpered in her sleep almost like feeling what happened to her. She sobbed in her sleep. These were not play tricks. They wanted her to either cry or find out what can cut into her skin blood and bones. They managed the skin but once they tried to cut anymore it was like metal. The metal didn't work on anything other then her skin.

Aiya stood atop the castle gazing down at the land he noticed how so much had changed "Amazing how 1000 years can change and entire world" He thought, he wasn't disappointed but he thought it shameful he never got to experience the change.

• Love
Kait silently screamed when she woke up. She wished she was never born when she had these nightmares. She didn't want to know what happened. She never cried when they wanted her too but once she was out of that place she realized why they wanted her and it was because if she cried her tears could heal anything. She remembered everything and all the torture. It made her shiver. She didn't want to remember.

Aiya went to check on your "You seem plagued by pleasant memories recurring nightmares correct?" He asked curiously.

• Love
Kait looked at him before looking down at the ground shrugging. "I don't know both sounds. Awful." She mumbled whispering in the air. She looked at her hands at the light scars.

Aiya sensed more welcomed visitors and decided to deal with them "One moment while i deal with these unwelcome visitors" he said.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.