Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy many genres, but I tend to stay with mostly fantasy. ^.^
I shouldn't be doing this, because I haven't really had much time for this lately, but at the same time, if I didn't, I would hate myself. I'm gonna keep this short, sweet, and to the point, so without further ado:

I have a general idea, somewhat inspired by saints row 4(The idea came to me while thinking of my favorite character creators in games). My idea involves a world populated both by heroes and villains, that becomes occupied by alien forces.
Now, while the aliens will obviously be the 'big bad' so to speak, I have a few different ways this could go.

Option A, Heroes. Is option B now. OwO
Our heroes, thought to be a threat to the alien invasion are brought aboard a sort of prison vessel, we would then be forced to escape(without powers, to add a bit of extra excitement) and discover that the majority of humanity has been enslaved or killed. Our heroes, would then act as a rebellion of sorts, while working towards regaining their full powers/strength back.

Option B, Heroes and Villains.
While reading that first scenario, did you find it strange that the aliens wouldn't view the villains as a threat? After all, while they might happily work with each other well enough, they certainly wouldn't sit back and let their world be conquered by someone else. This would play out the same as option A, though with the added fun of villains in the mix.

Option C, Suicide Squad Style.
This would take a route where option A goes on in the background, with the heroes being taken by the aliens. The government, decides that the best way to defend earth is not with it's greatest heroes, but instead with it's worst villains. Offered freedom, our characters would be villains of the highest caliber, and would attempt to fight off the alien invasion. Of course, the government has a backup plan just in case the villains try and blow em off.

This would be set in it's own universe, not DC/Marvel, so there won't be anything canon from those series. Any takers? If so, which direction would you prefer? ^.^

Last edited:
I'm all for Option C. I have been trying to find a Suicide Squad rp but no luck. Hopefully it's this one.

I'm all for Option C. I have been trying to find a Suicide Squad rp but no luck. Hopefully it's this one.
Well, it won't be an exact duplicate of Suicide Squad, but it will have it's similarities if we take that route. Glad to have you along. ^.^
Harley is my fave from the squad, who's yours? :3

Well, it won't be an exact duplicate of Suicide Squad, but it will have it's similarities if we take that route. Glad to have you along. ^.^
Harley is my fave from the squad, who's yours? :3
Of course which is why it's gonna be better cuz are own spin on it. And... my favorite from Suicide Squad... hahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jared-leto-joker-redefine-1.gif

Joker's a good character, I'd say Harley is better...but you can have the Joker without Harley...where as Harley wouldn't even exist if not for him. XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hmmm, interesting, what kind of heroes and villains?, from what universe?, the DC universe or from anywhere?

Hmmm, interesting, what kind of heroes and villains?, from what universe?, the DC universe or from anywhere?
I did say that this would be set in it's own universe not DC, Marvel, or any other pre-established universe....did my font by chance make it hard to read? I was hoping it wouldn't. ;.;

But, as for the first half: not being in a set universe gives players more creative freedom with such things(since 90% of the good names are taken by canon comics), while allowing me to limit op powers such as things that pretty much make them a god(characters like wolverine/superman from respective universes wouldn't be allowed). If that doesn't answer your question, please try to describe what you mean a bit more, as I can be an idiot at times. ^.^

No your font was fine, I must of missed the part mentioning it was set in it's own universe sorry.
Yes, you did answer my question thanks.
I'm thoroughly interested so i'll join given the chance

Glad to have you. Any of the particular scenario's you'd be interested in? ^.^

A or B is good for me.

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
Well, so far we're tied with B and C both at two votes, and A at one.
*places some cookies out*
Free cookies for interested parties! :D

I hate double posting, but as it's been over 24 hours since my last post, I'll make an exception.

I can technically get this started with three people(four, including myself). But, as it stands I wouldn't know which scenario to go with, as A+B are tied, so we'll go ahead and combine them into just B, as it would be more interesting in my mind. So, with that said, it's two for A(B is A now, for simplicity's sake), and one for C.
@Justin Are you only interested in the one scenario? Or would you be fine if this went in the other direction? ^.^

@Crow @Ur Degaton Tagging, because your inputs would be welcomed as well. ^.^

I'm ok with anything, all the scenarios sound fun, whatever you and the others pick is fine with me

• Sweet
I'm down for whatever. I honestly just want a superhero rp and my Antihero char idea can fit in any scenario

• Sweet
Great! I'll have some form of OOC up tomorrow then. Don't expect fancy coding, I'm still learning....and more importantly, super lazy. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Crow and Justin
Lol I'm pretty good with coding you'll see XD but hey a good rp concept over fancy coding any day and after I finish some other rp duties I'll see if some of my friends wanna join.

I'm still learning how everything goes together, what causes things to break, and most importantly, how to fix said broken stuff. My biggest problem is I'm not really that creative when it comes to coding, to me simple is good...but at the same time, I love the pretty that can come of good coding. XD

Also, if you could attract more peoples that would be amazing. My offer of cookies failed unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: Justin