1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Power Rangers reboot

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mid, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Too early to tell. Dislike remakes as a whole with rare exceptions. Childlike nostalgia will drive me to research it intermittently and maybe check it out on Netflix or a similar future service.

Least they didn't make drastic changes to the cast?

Brb getting out the old vhs tapes

2. It's a movie reboot omo. The yellow ranger is hispanic looking and the blue ranger is Asian. That seens to be the change made.

3. It's been so long I can't recall without a quick Google search. Black was a black guy, white nerd blue, Asian yellow, preppy girl pink, jock-ish guy red, and Native American white ranger?

There's been so many spinoffs too. Still it's a big thing for Super Sentai in Japan pumping them out along with Kamen rider.

4. I loved MMPR and I may check out this reboot :) Of course it'll never be as good as the original but it never hurts to try it out.

5. I want my Power Rangers movie for adults already... :(

Not this remade stuff (without Tommy) still focused on kids.

• Love Love x 1
  6. "Reboot" as if they don't pull something new out of their ass every few years or so.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I still remember the Power Ranger's series where they intro by a guy 'smoking' a lolipop and then fighting prisoners over Jello... :/