Power Ranger RP? [Limited Availability and kind of sign up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Ankylosaurus is the most well-known of them. A Google search will reveal the rest.

I'mthinking of Alianne's power to be sound related, as it is commonly believed that the crest of a Parasaurolophus was used as a resonance chamber or some other sound amplification use.

I am not sure what I should be doing with powers, the power ranger wikia is surprisingly vague

@TyranntX

Can we make our Power Ranger Uniforms? Because there's nothing more fun than picking something out that looked like we got it last year at the Halloween store. lol

also how are we explaining their ages the show is pretty upfront about it being teenagers for some god damn reason.

also how are we explaining their ages the show is pretty upfront about it being teenagers for some god damn reason.
Well, in several generations not all of them are teens. Gold in Dino Charge is an adult knight from the middle ages for example, and Black in Dino Thunder is also an adult. True that most of them are teens but it doesn't always follow that rule. As for uniforms, if you fancy your self an artist then by all means go ahead. And for powers... try something that relates to the dinosaur you picked. Tyrannosaurus for example was so powerful that it had no rivals other than it's own kind, So I made my power temporary Invincibility. Triceratops is known for its shield like skull, so I gave the green ranger the power to make force fields. And the Maiasaura is known as he good mother lizard, a motherly figure protects those she cares about... So I gave the pink ranger the power to heal others.

Ankylosaurus is a very brawny dinosaur, so may super strength would be a good pick

Ankylosaurus is a very brawny dinosaur, so may super strength would be a good pick

but thats lame. super strength is overused. i'm thinking more like he can take more blows. enemies had a hard time chewing through anky's hide

but thats lame. super strength is overused. i'm thinking more like he can take more blows. enemies had a hard time chewing through anky's hide
It's just an example, you can do what you want with your super power :)

Status
Not open for further replies.