Power Ranger RP? (Interest Check and Role Claim)

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------An Introduction-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back... Again. And This time I'm here to host yet another RP. This one about the ever so popular (or at least in terms of the older generations) Power Rangers. Aaaaaand me being... well me. This is going to be a Power Ranger RP with a Dinosaur Theme. So if you Like the Rangers, and you Like Dinosaurs, then you have come to the right place. Otherwise... um... Hello?

Anyway, Here's a run down of the story...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Story--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millions of years ago, a peaceful alien race know as the Ohmar came to a tiny blue planet to colonize after their home was destroyed by the evil space tyrant Karkunga. This horrible Overlord sought out one thing in this universe, The 15 gems of Zenn. Ancient relics that are said to house the power of the universe itself, they said to hold one is to make the wielder as mighty as a giant! and to hold all 15 would rival a god. Being religious monks, the Ohmar people were trusted to keep these gems safe from evil., a task that ended up with them leaving their home star in fear of the evil of Karkunga. The planet the Omharian had found was already inhabited by the mightiest creatures ever known to the planet's history today. Rather than fighting the creatures, the peaceful aliens made a pact with these massive reptiles, binding all 15 gems to their souls. The 15 creatures became the guardians of the gems from that day on. For several years the monks have lived on the planet in peace, until Karkunga found them once again! Instead of sending down ground forces to deal with the monks like last time, He had his forces use the flagship's tractor beam to launch the largest meteor it could pull and launch it at the small planet. The civilization and the Great reptiles were destroyed, but one Omhar managed to survive by taking refuge in a bunker beneath the great temple, where she remained in suspended animation for 65 million years. Karkunga wasn't exactly the winner of this conflict though, as dragging that big rock drained the ship of a great deal of power. So he in his forces were forced to rest in the cryogenic sleep pods for just as log until their ship (which has a cloaking field around it to prevent detection from the surface) had re-fueled itself from gaining solar energy from the planet's star. The time is now the present day, and many of the gems have found new owners and have become Power Rangers! Some have Chosen to use the power of the gems to fight evil and help defeat Karkunga and his forces, while other's have chosen to help the tyrant with his sinister ambition. Will the evil Karkung be defeated? Or will the fate of the universe fall into darkness?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Cast-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say, you will be playing as a Power Ranger. Though whether you are good or evil is up to you. There are limited spots available, and it is first come first serve. So be sure to get what you want planed ASAP before some one beats you to it. I am allowing those who are interest to claim their spot now while I make preparations for the Sign-up and OOC page. So here are a few rules to keep in mind... Also keep in mind that the OOC Page will have more detailed rules...

1. Only one player per character -

Unlike my other RPs, I can only have one character per player. This is to ensure to maximize our cast of characters despite our limited availability. I may change this in the future, but only if things are going THAT slow. Though don't count on it happening any time soon.

2. Mesozoic creatures only! -

As mentioned before, the Theme for this Power Ranger RP is a Dinosaur theme and thus we will be having Zords from the Mesozoic Era. Having a Mammoth or a Dimetrodon would defeat that purpose. YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE YOUR RANGER'S ZORD/DESIGN BE A DINOSAUR, but it must be a creature of the Mesozoic (250 million - 65 million years ago).

3. No Repeating Animals-

There can't be 2 Velociraptors, or 2 Brontosaurus, or 2 Stegosaurs, or 2 Therizinosaurus. The gems were bonded to 15 DIFFERENT animals, PERIOD!

That said, pick a Color, Pick a Mesozoic animal, and stand by for fun. Here are your Options

Red - @TyranntX - Tyrannosaurus Rex
Orange - Open
Yellow - Open
Green - Open
Teal - Open
Blue - Open
Purple - @AliceFalling - Pterodactyl
Brown - Open
White - Open
Black - Open
Grey - @Ur Degaton - Triceratops
Gold - @MelodicInferno - Madtsoia
Silver - Open
Bronze - Open

The 15th gem is undiscovered, and will remain that way until the Final arc of the RP. It will be owned by an NPC, an there for is not playable... So don't ask

Last edited:
So is this a more serious take on the Power Rangers or will it be like the show?.

A bit more serious, but we aren't going to make it TOO grown up. After all Power Rangers was originally geared towards children, but we aren't going to make things "Too Stupid"so the RP can appeal to players of all ages.

So is this a more serious take on the Power Rangers or will it be like the show?.

A bit more serious, but we aren't going to make it TOO grown up. After all Power Rangers was originally geared towards children, but we aren't going to make things "Too Stupid"so the RP can appeal to players of all ages.
Alright good to know, I'm interested.
Good to know, be sure to claim a spot when you can

I Claim Grey.

Alright then, I'll give you what ever time you need to claim a Mesozoic life form (this is your choice, just be sure it is from the Mesozoic)

Friend of mine and I are interested in this.

Would a Black Spinosaurus be too much since there is already a T-Rex?

Reactions: TyranntX
Blue Stegosaurus!

Friend of mine and I are interested in this.

Would a Black Spinosaurus be too much since there is already a T-Rex?

Sure Thing, Thank you for showing your interest :)

Blue Stegosaurus!

Alight I'll reserve it for ya, Thank you for showing your interest

Hello! Just wanted to touch base, see if we've made any progression in getting our story rolling!

Hello! Just wanted to touch base, see if we've made any progression in getting our story rolling!

We have generated some interest, If We can get at least 1 or 2 more I’ll post the OOC and allow all of you to make your characters

This looks interesting for sure! Could I possible be the purple power ranger with Pterodactyl?

This looks interesting for sure! Could I possible be the purple power ranger with Pterodactyl?

Indeed you can, Thank you for showing your interest :)