Power is Slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Samantha was elated at the invitation and quickly changed into a more elegant attire. The mansion where the party
was being held was quite extravagant, and seeing Adisa's reaction to it all was quite amusing. She held her hand over
her mouth to hide a smile and she continued inside, having Adisa follow her in without any problems.
images d.jpg

images

Christi was confused at first as she couldn't see anymore, but after registering that there was a party and she was being asked to go, she
smiled and almost started to jump with joy, though she refrained from doing such. She took a second to respond but soon had a good
few words to say.
" A party? And you want me to come with you? I would be honored sir, going to a party with someone like yourself is considered a privilege
where I come from sir. "

She could have a perfect outfit chosen and fitted before he could say anything. She stood with her hands clasped behind her back with pure respect,
but on the inside, she was squealing with joy that she was going to get out of the house for a while.

Sylus nodded at her masters command and in response, lifted her chin and straightened her posture. The collar aside, she looked like a respectable rich person. She took his arm, hesitantly at first, and walked with him into the mansion. Everything she saw was so lovely and elegant, something she had never seen before. Sure, her master had a house that was equally nice, but this was different. If she and her brother had lived such a life, they would surely be living happily and without a worry. The sad thought of something she could never had saddened her some before she looked to her Master. He seemed to be observing closely to something, or everything. She stared at him questionably for a moment, wondering if she should ask or attempt to help him, but in the end, chose to remain quiet.

Instead, she looked around the room and at all the people who had arrived. There were women and men who were both disgustingly gorgeous. Even the some slaves looked handsome tonight for this party. It was certainly a sight to behold; slaves coming to a party with their masters. Staying close to James' side, she remained silent, tugging at her dress fabric nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celeste smiled brightly at his compliment, a small blush rising to her cheeks before entering the car. It didn't take long to reach the mansion and once they did, the chauffeur exited and opened Sabah's door first, then hers. She moved to Sabah and linked arms like most couples were doing. "Wow... I'm really nervous. What if something goes wrong?" She said, suddenly filled with worry. Out of nervousness and worry, the girl moved closer to Sabah as they soon entered the room where the others were. The amount of people here surprised her a bit. Usually parties were larger than this, but it was still nerve-wracking for her because she still had never been around this many people. Her eyes wondered around the room, closely looking at everyone and their slaves. "Maybe... we should go find someone to talk to? It'd be sad to come here and not learn more about the people here, right Sabah? You won't even have to talk. I'll do all the conversing," she said wondering who to initiate a conversation with.

(Sorry for late posts. This month is soo busy. ;-;)

Phoebe's gaze snapped away from the floor, and rose up to meet Charlie's for a split second - though her head never raised from it's lowered position.

"I think it doesn't matter what I think." She huffed, a slight bitterness and measure of sass immediately apparent in her tone. The situation had done little to make her feel ashamed over how far she had fallen, as one would expect, but had rather only reminded her of just how privileged she believed she was entitled to be, and it was making it ever the more difficult for her to keep her ego in check.

There was a pause, as she bit her lip and continued to stare at the floor, seemingly attempting to restrain herself. Within the next few moments, unable to contain her own opinion, she began to speak once again.

"If you must know," She huffed, raising her head and staring straight at her master. "I'm rather pleased I'm not you, at the moment. My family never liked Christina, and they weren't discreet about it, either. They considered her to be a manipulative, power-hungry-" She cut off abruptly, with a slight shake of her head.

"Well, I don't think I'm allowed to say the words mother and father used to describe her. All else aside, though, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, and this gathering in general seems rather... odd. Maybe I've simply been away from things for too long, and have forgotten how they work, but this is a rather small party. Why, more people showed up for my little brother's first birthday party! And the only purpose of that was for a snot-nosed brat to get presents and shove cake down his throat. Not to mention how incredibly strange it is of her to ask us to bring our slaves."

She began to wave her hand in a circular motion to emphasize just how ridiculous she thought the whole thing was, though she quickly allowed her arm to drop back to her side, her annoyed expression turning to one of unease. It seemed she had suddenly remembered that she was not the one bringing a slave, but rather the slave being brought. She never had been able to accept the fact that she was no longer a member of the elite of society, and it seemed she never would be able to - little indicators such as referring to herself and the upperclassmen as 'us' making it all the more apparent on a regular basis.

"Of course," She began again finally, having taken a moment to compose herself. "It's not like you couldn't have come - would have been dreadful for your reputation - but all in all that just might make it worse; Because you just know Christina loves that influence she has over us all."

(( @Chromatic ))

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Elise Strong hated parties. Well, hated was a strong word, but it didn't cover the amount of hatred that she had for the tedious affairs. However, the splendor of this party and the sheer amount of distasteful decorations that just seemed to scream 'I'm still important' and the arrogant air of the rich just nauseated Elise. In fact, as she looked at Mrs. Gole, the whole thing was decidedly terrible and Elise would like nothing more than to leave and not look back at the ugly mansion.

As they entered, Elise was quiet and contemplative. Everything here was a threat, and it was just too difficult to worry about so much. But Gole ordered her to do as she pleased. Elise found herself somewhat lost as to what that meant.

"As you command," Elise said, moving away to the snack table. The snacks at events like this always promised to be at least somewhat satisfying, and Elise found that she could see most of the party from there. If something were to happen, then she would be able to see it. And if something were to happen to Mrs. Gole... it could hardly be her fault. Elise allowed herself a smile at the idea of Mrs. Gole suddenly dropping dead.

@Cwolf0615

~~~~~~~~~~

Jess thought about it. The party was intriguing and was something she'd hadn't seen from Christina before. She hated to say it, espcially since Okami didn't want to go but... Jess sat up and dragged herself to where Okami was still standing.

"I'm sorry, Okami, we... kinda need the publicity," Jess shifted uncomfortably on her feet, "so... we go, but you pick the outfits? And we try to leave early if something happens. I promise, you say we need to leave and we will. I'm sorry about this Okami."

----

The car pulled Jess up to a building that was decorated in a way that seemed that they had just tacked on a bunch of golden decorations that just screamed desperation and a need for attention. Jess supposed that Christina was getting older, and that the older you got in the fashion world, the more likely you were going to get left in the dust. She exited the car with grace and entered with no expression. All these types craved the expression of awe at their gaudy decorations.

It was truly ugly, these things. These parties were something she couldn't understand anymore, the wild dancing and the drugs.... maybe she could understand the drugs but without them all the party became was a political dance where she had to watch whose toes she was stepping on. It was all tedious and something that Jess preferred to avoid, herself. However, the host of the party decided to rear her ugly head and pay her guest a backhanded compliment.

Jess put on her false smile, the one that looked a bit like she was ready to tear you apart, "As for my business it's goes quite well. After all, when you can assure your customers quality, they tend to notice. However, I am not surprised you've toned down your party size, after all, I haven't seen many of your designs anywhere."

Jess wasn't one to take insults kindly, and she was certain to retaliate in kind.

@Zackymas @kimsim12

Okami

"As you wish, my lady." Okami spoke softly as he proceeded to look out for the appropriate clothing for the time. He took the matter on his hands as bread and butter for breakfast. He suited himself with the best outfit he could find, a total black evening suit, excepting for a white shirt below his jacket, he wore black, necktie and shoes.

For his master, he chose a beautiful long pink dress, with stripes and white details, and as footwear, a pair of of white dress shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Okami stepped out of the vehicle first, he then proceeded to open the door for his master. He followed Jess everywhere she went, after all, he was bond to her. Okami was able to notice the overcharge of decoration in the place, it was indeed, something a lot of money and effort were put upon.

"My lady… Don't you think this is… odd?" Okami felt free of speaking his mind as he was standing at Jess' side.

@RainDash

Jan Vandersthrough

"Perfect! It's set then, we part when you're ready." Jan spoke freely, almost instantly after Christi replied. This wasn't Jan's style, but to survive in the high class, the appearance is needed everywhere, and this was a good opportunity to make his name even more valious.

"You can go now, I want to think alone." Jan talked again. He rose from his chair and stood facing the window, staring at the outsides of the immense house. A couple minutes after that, he proceeded to take a shower and prepare himself for the party. Wearing his best clothes, Prada quality you could say, or above that. He wore the usual male gala clothing, but his jacket was of a soft cream color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"We have reached our destiny, sir" the driver declared when the vehicle stopped at the building's front entrance. "Ah, time to work.", Jan oppened the car's door himself, stepped out and waved his hand as salute for everyone out there before offering it to Christi, as a form to help her step out of the car, this was what any gentleman should've done, slave or not, it was a matter of courtesy and respect.

"Christi, shall we go?" Jan spoke as his hand was offerend.

@Shadows

images

Christi was excited to beging to a party, and she had never gotten to wear her dress before.
It was a gift from her motherbefore she died, and she only had it as a memory of her, only a
special occasion would require her to wear it. She tapped on the wall a few tmes until she had
a solid lay out of the hallway, beggining to make her way to her own room. It was smaller than
the rest of them, but it suited her. She had to rummage through her closet for a bit but she soon
found the dress hanging all by it's lonesome in the back.

Christi accepted his hand, unable to see what was happening, she had to take a few steps before she could get a decent
idea of what was around her. She smiled and tried to look nice, making sure there weren't any ruffles in the skirt of her
dress. even if she coudlnt truly see, it was still a wonderful time for her.
" Could you tell me what it looks like? I can't get all the details in... "

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.