Power is Slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack laughed "Well done my girl, excellent job" Jack picked up the sobbing Kari, astonished at how light she was "Good job, however by seeing how badly your shaken up I guess you took their bad emotions, tsk, next time take away the good ones" He slowly walked towards the door before tuning his head "Ow yea you two, your fired I don't need you guys now so go take your selves to the Slave service" Jack laughed as he saw their happy faces turn sour, he took the Kira to the slaves quarters to clean up and sent a beautiful white dress for her to wear for the party.

Jack was in his room eating an apple as he wrote his reply to the invitation, he smiled cunningly as he leaned back in his chair. He could barely contain his excitement, first he's gets a new slave who can manipulate people with a touch and then he's invited to a mysterious party that involves his new slave, things were becoming interesting.....

(Sorry if there are any mistakes it's 2 am where I am so I'm exhausted)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwolf0615
Sage had just gotten back from police duty, panting hard since he had tried his hardest to catch a criminal today. None of his friendly police had tried to help him. It was simply because they made that same stupid excuse that the place they lived in was a utopia! Of course, it was only one or two people in society who really acted out, but they might be causing this nation to fall apart. Maybe it already has.
Sage sloppily walked up on his porched, realizing that he had just stepped on an envelope. He bent down to pick it up, and as he did so, his back popped. He grunted once, then continued on in the house as if nothing had happened.
Taking off his black police hat and rather tight vest, he hung them up somewhere so he could wash it later in the week. Of course he had extra pairs.
Sage plopped down on the wooden chair that was infront of the wooden table. All but one side of the table had been cleaned off, the other side stacked with confidential papers from his police department that he had yet to fill out. His deadline to get them turned in was next month, but Sage told himself he could finish with them before the deadline despite its size.
He sighed, wondering what type of letter this was. He slipped off his gloves and opened the envelope, pulling out some sort of invitation. It was signed by someone with the name Christina Worthington.
Sage smiled. A party? He rarely had the chance to go to any of these parties, mainly because of work. Glancing at the calendar, he had read that his department gave him a day off. Looking back at the letter, the date was the same as his day off! (honestly, my brain is not functioning right now. holy crap that was confusing.)
Reading along, he noticed some specific directions on the bottom of the page.

Bring your slaves or no entry.

Ah... Sage really wanted to go to this party, and maybe go with his sla-- no, Fera too! That would depend on his friend, though. Hopefully Fera would agree coming to this party!

Just to make sure - so he's not forcing it on the boy, he stood up and started calling for the boy.
"Fera!" he yelled. "Where are you? I've got something for you!"
Hopefully his tone didn't sound harsh, especially since Sage was still exhausted from work.

((@Clear hopefully my brain dead writing was enough, it's really hot over here. -_-
also you had yer chance, GO TEAM FERA))
Fera gritted her teeth in anger as she heard her 'master' calling for her. Her anger made the nearby cat bristle and begin to hiss, so Fera forced herself to calm down. "Ssh..." She whispered, gently stroking the cat's fur to help the male calm down. Even though her collar was fastened around her neck, it couldn't take away her powers completely. Sure, she couldn't control animals anymore and even her ability to communicate with them was limited, but animals knew their own, and Fera was definitely one of them. "Go, little one." She spoke softly, and the cat rubbed his tail against her before turning and bounding off into the bushes at the back of the yard. Standing up and brushing off her pants, she straightened her ponytail and headed back into the building.

"I here!" She called out in response to Sage's question, stuffing her hands into her pockets and slouching slightly as she headed into the room where her 'master' was. "What you have for me?" She asked, a bit surprised and maybe a little eager, even if she didn't show a hunt of it on her features. After all, it wasn't like slaves got presents all the time. And before, in the wild, it was all about survival. There were no such things as presents. Fera sighed softly as she went over what she had said in her own head. She was sure that something was wrong, but she couldn't figure out what. The whole speaking thing was still new to her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okami
The day started hard, very hard. Okami woke up at four AM –as any other day- just to begin the cleaning. This day was a bit harder than usual because of the inspections taking place in the house. Okami and the other “slaves” had to work at full machine in order to end with the house work; cleaning, cooking, taking care of the garden. Everything that could be seen, smelled, or tasted had to be in a perfect condition. A third part of the slaves were serving at the third floor, Okami had taken care of distributing his co-workers in equal parts along the house. That way, work could be done fluently and along the schedule.

Wearing his butler outfit, Okami proceeded to maintain the house in the possible form. Using his power, he was able to finish the gardening in a matter of minutes, almost an hour. Now, with an opportunity to take a break, since everything was done… for the moment, Okami sat next to the kitchen, there was where the slaves used to eat. Some cooked vegetables, rice and some meat waited for Okami on a plate. Maintaining composure, he proceeded to eat, although, he was calm, somehow he finished eating first, even if the others were doing it… harder.

"Okami-San!" The call for his name rang in Okami’s ears as he walked through the hall. It was his master, Jess. Okami couldn’t keep calm at his call, his heart pounds slower than usual; this was him trying to get calm. This kind of call from his master, Okami knew it wasn’t something good, but bad neither. Jess’s voice sounded a bit playful, Okami couldn’t help but walk toward her place.

”You called, my lady?” Okami answered his call before Jess immediately talked back, answering his question. By the response’s speed, Okami knew she had already her words in mind. "Oooookkkkaaammmmiiiiii... I wanna go to a party! And you're invited too!" Now calmed, Okami heard his master. A party wasn’t something of Okami’s like, but if his master’s will was him to go to a party, then he’d pleased to do so.
”Excuse me, my lady. But a “party” is something I’d prefer to avoid… but, if it’s you wish me to assist to that social gathering, I shall do as you please” Okami’s voice was calm as he spoke. As the butler he is, he must always obey his master.

@RainDash

Jan Vandersthrough

With a coup of red tea –rose petals and canella- Jan managed to gulp the dry notice given. Sadly, one of his slaves had died, it was such a shame, but live must continue and Jan was more than aware of this. Rising from his ornamented chair, Jan walked into the house. The garden was a beautiful place to sit and think, but this wasn’t exactly a good opportunity to just sit. But he couldn’t start to just cry his worker’s death.

Throwing his feelings away, Jan finished his tea and entered to his room. There, a large was waiting for him, his letters, bills, report, and everything he could ever receive was already there, expecting a deep and righteous examination. It’d take hours, but it had to be done. Jan started opening the folders and reading its insides, all of them, one by one. At the moment he had reached the financial report #132, Jan was feeling thirsty, nothing less, nothing more. A glass of water should be enough to handle it, but he had none within his room, so he did what little he could do besides going to look it by himself.

”Christi, may you come here for a minute?” Jan spoke softly through a microphone set on his desk, which was connected to speakers along the house.

@Shadows

Last edited:
  • Love
(CrA pls)
Sage was fiddling with his thumbs in the time it took Fera to come inside. He was thinking about Fera and the other few slaves on his property. Sometimes he wondered if they actually liked being here with him, or if they wanted to escape to find a better master. Sage couldn't help but smile. He wasn't smiling to show that he was more superior and that they couldn't handle him, no! Sage would never think like that! No, Sage only smiled at that point to make the pain have a lesser impact on him. Honestly, he thought all of his slaves were equal to him, he didn't care about any society rules.
However, Fera's name seemed to pop up when he thought of the slaves. For some reason, he's taken a liking to her.

All of his slaves had to share a room, there was simply too many (probably about 6, lol ) slaves for them to each have a room. Sage often didn't go in and visit them, but when he did, they were enjoying their merry time talking to their friends they made on the job. He had never really checked on Fera because he saw that she tended to hang out with the animals. Mostly cats (i guess, from examining yer post). Sage... was scared of cats so he tended to stay away from them. However, it was magical - the way she interacted with them was so intruiging.

Sage heard the door creak open, and he caught a glimpse of that blue (avenger) hair flow inside. It was Fera.
"Fera," Sage started, a small smile on his face. He held out the invitation and pointed at it. "Want to come to a party?"
Since Sage didn't really get invited to parties, neither would his slaves. Not for the most part, anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
(Fera has blue hair... >.< And I figures cats and dogs are the most common pets, and pets are pretty much the only animals she would find in a city...)

"A... 'party'?" Fera tilted her head to the side as she struggled to figure out what Sage meant. She knew that word from somewhere... Ah! "You mean... Like feast, festival. Understand." Now she hesitated. Despite not knowing what proper social manners were, she knew that she didn't have them. After all, she was more animal than human, at least in her mind. On the one hand, she wanted to see what a 'human' feast was like (an animal feast was very bloody and violent, with lots of sex afterwards) but on the other hand, she didn't want to embarrass Sage and get sent to another 'master' who wouldn't be so kind to her. She frowned slightly as she thought hard, her red eyes narrowing. "I am not... normal." She finally said, trying to figure out the words she wanted to say. "I come... if you want. I try... to not be bad. To be like human." Fera said, a hint of a proud smile on her face as she thought about what she had said. All of the words came out right this time! At least, she hoped so...

• Love
images

Samantha sipped at the coffee and smiled, glad that she had Adisa. No sugar, not a single grain of it, perfect.
" Simply delightful, Thank you Adisa, very much appreciated."
She continued on with her reading, confident that Adisa could care for himself, at least until she needed something
else. Adisa was well behaved from what experience she had with Adisa and she trusted him not to be any trouble.
She was lax with him and did her best not to rush him, though she could be pushy at times.
" I was just thinking actually, why you spend so much time in your room. You know, it seems rather odd.
What's not here that you can't find in your room? Are you really that alone or is it just boredom by chance?"

She hardly saw hm come out of his room, and she often wondered just what he was doing in there, though
she rarely brought it to his attention if ever. It made her feel a bit upset with herself when she began to nag,
but sometimes she couldn't hold back the curiosity and the want to have an answer for question she hardly asked.
images

Hearing her name through one of the many speakers, she rose up from where she was, having been cleaning one
of the numerous extravagant vases that filled the house. She darted through a hallway or two and came to a door
with a brass handle, easing it open and gently closing in behind her. She smoothed out the creases in the odd
dress she always chose to wear, standing straight and still, ready to heed Jan's every command without a seconds
notice.
" You called, Sir? Did you need me to do something. "

Last edited:
  • Love
(( surri, i played my game and there's a few people's pictures that are from my came from my game. Was thinking about someone else's photo from the game. -_-
also i clicked on the wrong one. l0l))
Sage shook his head lightly when she made a mistake relating parties to feasts and feasts to festivals.
"No, no...," Sage quickly explained. "The closest thing you can get to a party is a festival. Parties are much smaller than most festivals. It's... when you celebrate something or someone... and there isn't as much food as you would have in a feast..."
Honestly, Sage was questioning his reason and logic himself. He out two fingers on his temples and massaged them, letting out a sigh. Sage perked up when Fera said she'd go. He stopped his sigh inbetween and smiled. Sage arose from his chair, stood next to Fera and gave her a thumbs up, meeting her scarlet eyes (shut up, i can see... not) with his honest eyes.
"I'm glad you're coming! I'll protect you if anything goes wrong. Don't worry, you'll be fine! Just be yourself if you'd like. There's maybe going to be others like you at the party, so you can mingle with them if you want!"

~

(Do you mean - "What's not here that you can find in your room?" or nah.)
First, the boy was confused at his master's question. What was he doing? That was easy. Usually, he drew pictures or sang, sometimes exercised the extent of his powers - making his pinkie the blade of a kitchen knife. Adisa usually used it for cutting paper on a cutting board he usually borrowed from Miss Samantha. Sometimes he'd make origami from that paper. Other than that, he was usually serving and caring for Samatha, caring for other slaves' needs, eating, or sleeping. After the boy thought his answer through, he gave Miss Samantha a warm smile.
"Well...," Adisa paused. "Everything I need is here... I don't really need anything other than you, Miss Samanatha!"
Then, another pause before he spoke up again. "A-All I do in my room is make crafts. It's one of my hobbies...,"
To tell the truth, he was actually making something for Miss Samantha for being such a good master to him, but he wasn't finished with it yet. When she's around, he's never bored. She and the slaves were his whole family, how could he get bored?

(i should really pick a color for my weirdo chars)

Fera frowned at Sage's words. He was going to protect her? That didn't sound right... "No... Opposite. I protect you. Defeat enemies." She smiled brightly at him. "Is not hard! Easy!" However, his next words made her frown again, her arms folding over her chest in a defensive motion. "Wrong! No one like me!" She snapped at him, not even caring that Sage was supposed to be her 'master'. "Am alone, only like animals!" And with that she exited the room, her anger fuming as she instantly headed outside so aside to avoid hurting anyone else either with her words or with her fists. Growling to herself in a universal sign of anger, Fera sat on the ground next to a large tree and breathed deeply, trying to let the nature and fresh air calm her down. However, her words were true. She knew that there was no one like her, no one who could speak to the animals like she could. Animals had been her only companions for years, and she knew that only animals truly cared for her. After all, they didn't see her as a slave.

----

Aiko rubbed his head in a vain effort remove the headache pounding at his temples before rising from his seat and grabbing his coat, tossing Lucifer one as well. "Come on, there's no need to wait. Let's just get this over with." As they walked down the street, Aiko tried to figure out if he should wear one of Christina Worthington's clothes, or maybe a competitor? Perhaps just a nameless brand would be the best way to go... He didn't want to ally himself with the woman, nor declare himself an enemy; at least not yet. He needed time and information to make that kind of a decision, neither of which he had at the moment. Nameless brand it was. Spotting a random shop on the side of the wrong, he led Lucifer into it and commanded the assistant inside to find two suits, ready-made, for them. He gave the woman their measurements, then waited. Finally the woman came back, and Aiko turned to Lucifer as they both examined their respective suits. "Is it to your liking? I can have her bring another one if you don't like this one."

Dani had no time to react as Eileen practically hauled her into one of the bath rooms. Servants came quickly, undressing her and nearly throwing her into the tub of hot water. Lather, rinse, repeat was the process she became close partners with for the next forty-five minutes as they attempted to scrub away the dirt and grime that had accumulated over the last several days. By the time the servants were done, the water was cold. She sighed as they dried her, hardly allowing her to do anything herself. Is this what being "pampered" felt like--standing naked in front of a bunch of women who washed and dried you as if you were incapable of doing so? If so, she absolutely hated it. When they were finally done, they left without saying a word.

And yet again, Dani had barely a second to breathe before they returned, fitting her into an emerald-colored dress that went down to just above her knees. Oh, but they weren't finished. Next was tackling her tangled hair. Somehow, someway they managed to pull into some sort of fancy up-do with her bangs brushed to the side as they normally wore. Now, they left for good, leaving Dani to look at herself in the mirror. She felt like someone else entirely. The only difference between her and one of those ridiculous and cruel upper class people was the horrible collar around her neck. Not even her master could take it off because she was so dangerous.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

((@The Writing Owl))

James looked at Sylus, a tad bit of guilt coming to the surface of his mind. He shouldn't have been so harsh before. While he wouldn't admit it openly, she was a hard-working slave, but she was also quiet and rarely ate properly. He often had to force her to eat her dinner, and he had just threatened her to go without it. What good would that do? With a sigh, he stood to his feet, tapping the invitation on his palm in thought. "I apologize...for my previous reaction." Anyone who knew James Chandler knew that apologies were as valuable as diamonds when coming from him. And for him to apologize to a slave? It was practically blasphemy!

Clearing his throat, he continued on as if nothing had happened. "I have been invited to one of Christina Worthington's parties. I'm sure you've heard of her. If not, I'll tell you what I know. She's underhanded, always scheming, and constantly showing off her power as the fashion monopoly of this city. She always has a plan, even though she would rather people believe her actions have no meaning. That is why I am particularly concerned about this party. She has also invited my slaves. In fact, she's demanded that I bring you, or I won't even be allowed into the party. If it was anyone else, I would decline the invitation. But, unfortunately, she has too much power in the media and in this city. She'd ruin my reputation in a heartbeat if I did not attend. That means that you will have to attend as well. Do you have anything suitable to wear? If not, I can make arrangements."

He hated the idea of consenting to Christina's demands. In fact, he hated the idea of not knowing what her plan was. No doubt she was going to cause trouble. A lot of trouble. But what could he do? Nothing.

((@RaineSensei))
Christina was watching the clock closely. If Parker did not return in time, there would be consequences. She paced silently, mulling over her plans for this evening. The doors would open at seven and close at seven-thirty. She already knew what she would do to any person that refused to attend. She would ruin their lives in one fell swoop. It would not be hard. Just plant a bit of evidence here and there--the media would jump on it like a pack of wild animals. And then they would know the consequences of making Christina Worthington look like a fool, even in the smallest way.

"Where is that insufferable boy? If he's not back in fifteen minutes..." She stopped pacing, turning on her heel to head to her quarters. She had yet to pick out what she wanted to wear. Sequins? No, too predictable. Low-cut? Preferable. She was a master at being the one to stand out at a party--especially her own. After all, she wasn't considered the "seductive angel" for nothing. She hoped to break some poor man's heart that night, but that was not her main goal. No, she had much bigger and better plans. Laughing at the thought, she disappeared into her closet, almost forgetting about Parker.

((@Cwolf0615))

Sage couldn't help but grin at Fera when she seemed to excited. Although... she was comprehending it differently than him - but didn't all? However, Fera didn't seem to like making friends. Sage had only saw her with animals, never any of the other slaves. She'd said... nobody liked her. As much as his words hurt her, it probably hurt him much worse. Fera didn't think of Sage as her friend? Sage thought so! Maybe she only saw him as her owner, nothing more, nothing less. When Fera bolted out of the room, Sage's radiance diminished as he fell back into his wooden chair and covered his face. Nothing like seeing his friend admit that she was feeling lonely. It also showed she probably was with other owners that degraded her...
...All he wanted for her was for her to be happy. This isn't...

Sage stood up abruptly and slammed the chair into the table. Then, he stormed out, following Fera as he made his way across the property. Honestly, he was mad, but it was mostly his fault. For some reason, Sage was really emotional today. (feels like hugging her. lolol IM READYING YOUR GRAVE SAGE)

As soon as he'd gotten close to her, he stared at her in the face with his face twisted in anger (or fear cus you know why ^ ).
"Fera..." he started, then sighed. "I'm sorry."
He swallowed hard before (GLOMPIN--) pulling her into a tight hug. (i forget if he's taller or shorter than fera)
"Don't say nobody likes you. Am I, and these slaves nobody to you?"

(idk if that'll work
i watched a video and people were hugging
so this naturally came to mind.)

Eileen sighed as she soaked in her tub, wondering if Dani was doing the same. However, knowing her servants they probably left the poor girl in a tizzy, pulling and poking at her. Carefully, she finished her soak, rubbing herself down to clean herself before drying off and setting to dress up. She pulled her hair into a fanciful updo, one that told of power and strength. She searched through her closets, looking through each one of her suits. Finally, she chose one, slipping on a silk green shirt. She pulled on a black jacket, buttoning it up. Carefully, she pulled on a matching pair of pants before belting it. A pale green tie fell down her neck. Carefully, Eileen pulled on some socks and put on a pair of black dress shoes. Nodding to herself, she started to go check on her slave.

Reaching the room Dani was in, Eileen let herself in before taking in the girl's dress and hair. "You look good. What do you think?" Eileen looked at the mirror. taking in Dani's appearance. The collar felt out of place, but Eileen knew it was for their own safety. The young slave looked lost in the outfit, unlike her normal work clothes. Eileen couldn't help but frown a bit at this. The girl was normally confident, ready in her decisions. However, this lost look didn't suit her. No, not at all.

~~~~

Kari curled into the arms that picked her up. "Please... Don't make me do that again!" She sobbed, nearly wheezing. "I don't want to hurt them! Please, I don't want to use it! Don't make me do it again!" The young blonde sniffled and blubbered. Manipulation. That was what her power was. It broke her heart every time she had to use it. Little whispers telling her how she was a monster filled her head. "Please, don't make me hurt them... I don't want to use it anymore... I don't want to be a monster..." The brown eyed girl sobbed as her master dropped her off to get cleaned. It took a couple of servants to get her up and moving toward a shower.

The girl washed herself off, sniffling and trying to get rid of her red eyes. The other servants gave her a white dress, saying the master ordered for her to wear it. This confused her. Why would the master want her to wear such nice clothes? After putting her collar back on, she slipped on the dress. It was a bit large on her, however if the master wished it. Carefully slipping her servant's shoes on and pulling her wet hair to the side, she went off to go ask her master what he wished of her. Hesitantly, she knocked on his door. "Master?" The door opened under her touch. Keeping her head down, she tentatively presented herself to the man. "Is this what you wished?"

Jess listened to Okami, carefully noting his disinterest in going. On one hand she could force him and risk an episode or something, or on the other she could be seen at this party held by a fairly wealthy woman with much influence. Jess weighed the pros and cons of the decision before deciding that since Okami didn't want to go, then she wouldn't force him. He'd probably been up since 4am anyway, organizing and working as per usual. Which made her laugh somewhat at his diligence, since the inspections were more for the slaves' benefit than anything else. It was hard to find good help that didn't abuse their power, because sooner or later she'd end up having to go on a job hunt again. She hated doing interviews, besides.

"Hmm, the problem is that this is a powerful woman sending out invitations clearly wanting my slaves to join me, and living in with the rest of you means that I can keep an eye on the others and see if everything is okay," Jess said, continuing to walk down the hall, "unfortunately I am legally unable to order any of my slaves to do anything. Mostly because ah, I have a history of instigating riots. So back to the point, legally I am not allowed to take anyone else outside of this house except for you, Okami. So, it's either I take you with me to the party, or we don't go at all. Knowing this, tell me if you still wish to not go. I'm sure I can find something to do here to help tonight instead. I'll let you sleep in for once, because you work too hard for a lazy woman who burns water."

Jess handed over the invitation. Okami had a more level head on his shoulders and probably could do a better job at taking over the business, if he could do such a thing. The hall ended and opened to the living room, where Jess flopped onto the couch and let out a sigh of relief. It was nice to be home, so maybe she'd stay here for the night. Although... it would be nice to go out and see what all this was about. It's probably something where they liberate slaves or something... I get caught there, and my business goes up in flames.

@Zackymas

As she was getting ready to be scolded, Sylus was instead surprised to hear an apology coming from her master. Her eyes snapped up to look at him in slight disbelief. This was the first she had even heard him apologize or say the word 'sorry'. It was also the first time any of her masters has said sorry to her, so she wasn't quite sure how to react. He then continued speaking about a party he was invited to. She assumed he'd want her to clean his clothes or something, the usual, but was again surprised when he mentioned that he'd be bringing her. Hearing this, Sylus began to shake her head in protest. It had to be her? Why? She was nothing special. Just a mere slave.

However, thinking about what he explained, she had to go or else he'd be ruined. Most slaves would love to see their masters crumble into the darkness, but she had no such wish. In fact, she'd be fine with her current situation if she was allowed to see her brother. She stopped shaking her head and looked down at her clothes, which were worn out and dirty. This was the most presentable looking piece of clothing she owned, but for a party, she doubt it'd be good enough. Looking back up shyly at her master, she slowly shook her head to tell him that she had nothing suitable to wear.

~~~~~~

Celeste's face lit up after hearing that Sabah would accompany her to the party. With that, she felt very much at ease. Despite only being with him for a short amount of time, she felt very comfortable with him. Perhaps it was because she trusted people easily, but she still liked him. "Well, this is a very special occasion, Sabah. I think you'd look very handsome in a suit. We should have plenty of spares.... would that be alright? " She asked, wanting his approval before deciding anything. After all, she wanted this to be enjoyable for him

"I don't know... maybe it'll be extravagant and fancy! It is Christina Worthington who will be hosting it, so it's bound to be amazing. Whatever it is, it should be very fun!" Celeste said joyfully, rocking back and forth on her heels. She was beyond excited for this party, and hoped that Sabah was too.

Fera cocked her head to the side, her anger forgotten for curiosity as Sage marched out of the house and stopped in front of her. She opened her mouth to say something when all of a sudden he burst out with an apology. She was bewildered. Sage then continued to ask why she thought no one liked her and she got even more confused. "No... Not what I meant. No one like me, no one same as me." Once more she struggled with the words she wanted to say. "I am... Different. Strange. Talk with animals. No one do that. Only me. I angry when you say there are same. I am only one like this. Yes?" Hopefully that made more sense to the man than her previous words. After all, she wasn't lonely. How could she be lonely when her animal friends came to visit every day? No, she was different and proud of it. To say that there were others like her was an insult. She was special... She had to be.

Aaron let the girl tug him along, and a deep, rumbling voice came up from within his throat, passing through some sort of vocal mechanism beneath his flat, featureless face. "A...Game?" The tall, faceless man asked. He spoke as if it pained him, slowly and deliberately. We never play games...hHe thought. There was a flicker, a brief presence in his mind other than his own. Aaron called him Yellow-Hair. Nobody else saw him, Aaron knew. The delusion that was the blonde man stepped out from around a corner. "We used to, before you--" Aaron pulled a small pill from his pocket and absorbed it through his hand, and the man vanished. The pills cleared his head, let him go back to being proper, obeying his betters. He was a freak, and he was supposed to serve. The blonde man had other ideas. He insisted that they were equal...What a silly idea. The blonde man also told other lies. He claimed that they had lived a different life once, and that a master could be wrong.

That's what the pills were for, to help him understand. And to keep Yellow-Hair away. Something about the drugs made him disappear. "What...Game?" His voice rumbled again, like thunder from the mountains.

"Yes, a game!" Alexandria smiled happily as she tugged him outside to the backyard of the large, empty house, "ah... let's see... there's only two of us. So we could play tag but it might not be too fun. Can you do a magic trick for me, Aaron?!" She asked excitedly smiling up to the faceless slave. "Ohh! And we got an invitation to a party at Christian Worthington's. Let's go to it!" She seemed excited to be going to the party even though the other had to come with. In honesty, Alexandria found the faceless man a bit unsettling, he freaked her out, but it was probably for the best. "You'll need a suit. You can barrow on of my dad's! We need to look dashing for this party!" The garden was beautifully filled with flowers and trees of different variety. She went and found a small bench to sit on in order to think of a game they could play together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabah looked a bit worried at the fact he'd have to wear a suit. He thought about it for a few minutes not really wanting to but he wanted the girl to be happy, and as a slave it was his job to make sure of that. After a bit he nodded, letting her know that it was okay. He had never been to a party so didn't know what they would be like. He gave a small smile to the girl, the first since he was given to her, however it was a tad bit forced. "I won't have to..." He shifted thinking of the words carefully. "Ah. Talk... to people?" He asked frowning again, he wasn't really social and large groups made him extremely nervous. Even with a collar that restrained his powers, they still acted on their own in weaker forms. He reached up unconsciously and touched the collar. "It won't be a lot of people, right?" Sabah's hand fell from the collar as he brought the sleeve up to his mouth and started to chew on the hem.

Last edited:
Jack swivelled in his chair to face Kari as she came in through the door. "Ahhh stunning" he said as he stood up and inspected her outfit "Now listen" his voice becoming suddenly sharp "You and I are going to a party, whether you like it or not because I need to bring my slaves..... Or slave...." He trailed of from the conversation as he took a piece of paper and began to fill it in " Ow" he looked up to Kari suddenly "From now on you can only take away good emotions, don't want you to go into another fit....." Jack smiled excitedly he was ready......

"Kari just, don't mess up your outfit, it was a gift from my aunt so be careful" as he walked into his private shower room, he had installed it in his study a year ago so he didn't have to walk as far. "So just sit around some where and if your hungry get the maids to give you some food that doesn't stain!" Jack popped around the door shirtless pointing at Kari "I'm warning you, if you stain, rip or tear it I, I will shave your head!" Jack slipped back into the shower room laughing at the thought of Kari bold.....

~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer stared at his new suit, it was a stunning all black outfit with a blood red shirt, his favourite colour. Lucifer blushed, no one in his entire life had bought him something so nice and now a noble, the ones he use to hurt and steal from was treating so kindly, Lucifer looked away hiding how happy he was "Yea I guess it's fine" trying to hide the happiness in his voice "So why do you think slaves are coming to the party" he said suddenly trying to change the subject...

The nod from him made Celeste let out a breath she had been subconsciously holding in. She was glad that he agreed. After all, she wanted everyone at the party to see how handsome her slave was. The smile caught Celeste off guard. It was so sudden and new that she found herself getting flustered at the sight. "U-uh.... Oh. N-no, you won't have to talk to anyone if you don't want to. You're coming to accompany me, so I'll do most of the talking, okay?" She reassured him with a smile.

Celeste moved her hand up to his, pulling his hand and sleeve away from his mouth. Maybe chewing on it was something he did when he was nervous? She held onto his hand, still with a smile spread across her face.
"Don't worry, Sabah. If there's alot of people, we'll go to a place where there's less. If you have to talk, I'll talk for you. So don't worry so much, okay? As your master, I have to protect you too."

Sabah was surprised by the action, he let his hand be taken and stared at their interlocking fingers for a moment, it felt like time had stopped. She was so kind to him... He pulled his hand away and nodding, "Yes, my lady." His job was to protect his mistress, no mater what happened. "I'm sorry," He muttered shifting from foot to foot, it all made his nervous, people, and parties and... and rich people, other slaves too. It made him nervous. "I.... can... I make a request?" He asks quietly. It was probably a mute question but he wanted to be able to use his powers incase something did happen to his mistress. He got down on one knee looking at the ground, "please allow me to use my powers I'd something goes arise. I wish to protect my master." He stood up after a second. "When... do we have to.... go?"

((OOC: Sorry if my posts are short))

(( Indeed, have a bad way with words sometmes, sorry for the misuse...))

Samantha smiled from behind her book, flipping a page absent mindedly. She was content with his answer and
dismissed Adisa. Whatever it was he was doing, as long as it wasn't causing harm she was fine with it. She was
pleased that he was happy like he was, or at least,that's how she saw it. It put her at ease and she presumed her
reading, becoming more deeply absorbed in her book, flipping another page every few minutes.
" Adisa you simply amaze me... "

Status
Not open for further replies.