Power is Slavery [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just do white or bright red. :)

I'll make it red

[fieldbox="Jessalyn 'Jess' Rosencrantz, pink, dashes"]
Ugh, this is so boring! I wanna go to a party!
giphy.gif

:Age:

:Gender:
Female

:Orientation:
Biromantic
Pansexual

:Appearance:
Pink hair that is cut short and close to her head, except for the bangs and top which hangs over her head and is occasionally styled into a mohawk for the sake of having a mohawk. She has blue eyes and seems to always be watching something. Jess often wears party clothing, but most people are often thrown by the fact that she is probably the most astute and observant person they've ever met. Jess has a few scars on her body, though none appear to be self-harm scars.

:Personality:
At first pass, a party girl who is never going to grow up and not their hair a color that is unnatural and obnoxious. She's loud, rambunctious, and takes no excuses. However, beneath that layer is someone who is very, very good at playing the game of life. She knows how to treat people and how to get them to treat her in a certain way. She's never cruel without reason and can easily think on her feet without a second thought. She also quietly supports the rights of super powered individuals, and tries to support them any way she can on the down low and not publically.

That being said she can still fall into the normal fallacies of the rich and entitled, where she is denied something that she wants more than anything. Jess is stubborn and irritating at the best of times, and at the worst of times she can be extremely petty and angry. She has been known to be called 'Hyde' when in this state, though she has no powers to this.

Jess can be downright manipulative when she wants to be, often times her 'Jekyll'-esque persona will pour on the charm and influence to get what she wants, and this side of her always gets what she wants. Her business deals in on demand delivery of superpowered individuals for any use. However, she doesn't allow these individuals in her business to be used sexually.

:Biography:
Born into the upper crust without many difficulties, Jess found herself bored by the day to day events that happened. School, home, and then school again. It was routine and boring. So she got up to various antics, she poked around in her father's email, moved her mother's things, and of course, discovered that her father had been using the business for cheating and abusing super powered individuals.

Jess confronted her father about his ways to no avail, he said that she was simply too young and stupid to understand. But she knew, and she understood. She spent the next years arguing for rights for super powered individuals, until an attempt on her life was made. Then she was given a bodyguard -a super powered one- and she quieted down.

She worked her way up to take over her father's spot and quietly turned around the family business, turning it away from that to a business that rented and sold 'supers' to homes. She found a way to keep and eye on her 'supers' and never sent them to homes which had made it to her 'black list'. Anyone who protested was dealt with by her and quickly shut down.

:Class:
Upper, Rich

:Other Information:
Many people say that she has powers of her own, but Jess denies any of these rumors. She does not have powers, but does have a mean streak and a Jekyll-Hyde sort of personality. She also does not have multiple personality disorder.
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Elise Strong, red, dashes"]
You are about to regret that.
Shameimaru.Aya.600.1459880.jpg

:Age:

:Gender:
Female

:Orientation:
Heteromantic
Asexual

:Appearance:
Short black hair that looks that it constantly need to be trimmed as it gets in her eyes all the time and red eyes that are the only indication that she has powers. Otherwise, looks completely plain and wears a scarf that always covers her mouth. She goes out of her way to dress plainly and not to attract attention, but is not going to reject if her owner offers her new and strange looking clothing. Her collar is always hidden under the scarf.

:Personality:
Angry. Lost. These two words describe Elise exactly. Elise tends to get angry whenever she has to think about herself, and her first reaction to stress is to get angry and hit something. Elise, when not angry finds herself describing her life as if she were a strange creature that landed in the place that she has, and is lost as to what her life is supposed to mean. She is lost and the very idea that she would have no idea where to go if she hadn't been sold into slavery.

Elise would love nothing more than to be able to enjoy the small things in life, such as being able to pet dogs, have tea parties, and to be able to hold a fork without bending it. Elise hates that she has to walk on eggshells with her power, that she has to control it and always be careful with people. As such, she falls prey to the emotional distress of having to deal with a power that is ranked at 90.

Elise takes her exercise and training seriously, as this is the only time when she can let go and use her strength recklessly. She also takes her usual role as bodyguard just as seriously, meaning that she takes pains to hide her abilities from people, even if that means a scarf over her collar and colored contacts in her eyes.

:Biography:
Born to a poor family of six, she found herself scrounging for scraps for dinner. As time passed she found out that she had powers by accidentally breaking the table by leaning on it too hard. Her family sold her so quickly that she barely had enough time to gather her belongings. So at ten years old she was pressed into slavery, her major selling point being her ability to serve as an effective bodyguard. Ever since then she's been searching for meaning and reasons for her continued existence. Elise found it in her service, but still questions if to this day.

:Class Before Slavery:
low, poor

:Power:
Super Strength- upper threshold is currently about one ton (2000 lbs, ~907 kg), the limit will never increase. Further training and exercise required to keep limit this high. Her hands and feet are tough enough to withstand the pressure of her strength but most of her body is not. However, her hands and feet may still be cut or rubbed raw if she exerts too much force for a long amount of time. She has trouble handling small, breakable things as she cannot control her strength completely.

:Power Strength (1-95):

:Other Information:
Elise has major anger issues, and can be set off pretty easily. Her major issues lie with her strength, her slavery, and her job. Bringing up any of these subjects and mocking them will set her off.

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
My sheets are done.

I'm torn if I should or shouldn't push the limit and create a level 94 character.

but before I even attempt to, lemme just ask some questions:

1. If our characters are level 90+ will they be free to roam (incognito) around or be required to serve an upperclassman/Slavery?
2. For the image, I know everyone's using anime and I'm scrolling through a list right now, but whats your personal preference?

Human
Name:
Tulip
Age (15-54):
Orientation:
Straight
Appearance (pics allowed):
450px-BSRender_zps369eba9d.jpg

Personality:
Superiority complex. The girl hates the impoverished and feels she is the one supporting the house with her genius. The pursuit of science is everything.
Biography:
Tulip was not always top of the class, in fact she was often made fun of and ridiculed for her dumb mistakes. She had no friends and started to become an introvert, the Delks couldn't have that. She was sent far away where she studied a subject of choice vigorously, eventually this subject branched out to others. Tulip was becoming a grade A genius, but was still a master hermit. Feeling it necessary that she have interaction her father took her to an auction where Tulip found someone who was too guard and be with her forever. She saw him as a test dummy for theories she never could enact upon. Eventually her tests got out of hand and hindered her servant's regenerative abilities in their left arm. Tulip built something to make up for this flaw at the cost of taking their left arm.
Class:
Rich.
Other Information:
Tsundere.

Super-Human
Name:
"Nine"
Age (10-54):
Orientation:
Straight
Appearance (pics allowed):
B5w1oiRCQAAHgT3.png:large

Personality:
Quiet and wise. He normally spouts nonsense from books he has read and things he has seen. He doesn't really have any quarrel with captivity.
Biography:
He was an orphan since he was born. Left in the hands of the government until he was ten. Apparently the doctors messed up and cut to far and were sure they cut the baby during the c section. He was fine and without a scratch. It cut his brain and so he had no memory of even being in a womb. As far as he is concerned he just happened on a metal table in a white dress. He was held with the government until he was ten. Under their watch they had plans for him to become an espionage weapon designed to take down other super humans, but despite their efforts he was put on auction miles out of their immediate reach. It was then he came across the 14 year old Tulip Delk. Life was simple with his master just syringes and displays of his swordsmanship. Soon he lost his arm and gained a metal claw in its place.
Class (before slavery):
Poor
Power (include the weaknesses of this power):
He is able to heal from the loss of an arm extremely fast, making his regenerative abilities a dangerous defense, but providing no offense. The weakness to this would be that it does not enhance anything else on the user and when experiencing death the user is put into a coma while he heals. His healing can be stopped with heavy doses of sedative that not even he could keep up with, but to do this would kill him instantly and would be highly unlikely in the heat of battle.
Power Strength (1-95):
Other Information:

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Willow_
I've fixed up my bio, and I've got a few questions, just for the group at large:

A) Who wants to own Aaron? He's pretty damn valuable, and I kinda' wrote him as someone who'd need an owner. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can hash stuff out.

B) How many people are we going to need before we start?

C) How have we not gotten a psychic yet? I'm pretty surprised.

Also, with the present split, a really cool option appears. When I first read through this, I had assumed it would be a one-to-one ratio. But if you allow for one master to have a bunch of super-slaves, you could have some sort of clan war going on, where the various masters pit their slaves against each other for their own gain.

@Pega6 I got to hand it to you what you did there was pretty clever. I'll let others figure it out though. Actually you should get rid of it before you get in trouble. That's off site, I don't know if that is against rules or not, but I'd hate for something as simple as that resulting in a penalty.

thanks for pointing it out :D I'll check with a administrator

I've fixed up my bio, and I've got a few questions, just for the group at large:

A) Who wants to own Aaron? He's pretty damn valuable, and I kinda' wrote him as someone who'd need an owner. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can hash stuff out.

B) How many people are we going to need before we start?

C) How have we not gotten a psychic yet? I'm pretty surprised.

Also, with the present split, a really cool option appears. When I first read through this, I had assumed it would be a one-to-one ratio. But if you allow for one master to have a bunch of super-slaves, you could have some sort of clan war going on, where the various masters pit their slaves against each other for their own gain.
I think you also have to make a human character as well, dude. So the split might be because people didn't read the rules.
I know that Jess has about 20 super-slaves because of her business. They're her property and she takes care of them but technically she can't order them to do much without making the government worry because of her owning a business that was previously pretty sketchy.

• Useful
Yes. He has a healing factor equivalent to Deadpool's, but since he doesn't have cancer it isn't constantly working so it's even worse. But since I can't attack with this power I didn't know where to place it. Because if you consider his skill with the blade and his claw he could be in the 90s, but it asked for the power's rating so I only considered the powers capabilities when grading it.

Are okay soo I guess burning all the cells of your body's so there's no undamaged cells so they can't reproduce/heal?

Yeah, but you'd have to get a sedative like the one used on his left arm and a large amount and then kill him for him to die because his body will fight off drugs and the such. So basically a mad scientist has to catch him.

I just wanted to throw a question out here. I'm thinking of making my superhuman with a kinda poison breath/breathes noxious gases out kind of thing but that wouldn't really work with genetic mutations would it?

It's still genetic since it comes from your body :D but you need to check with Kimsim if your not completely sure (you should just make CS and then see what Kimsim says)

This looks brilliant. I think I'll join. Depending on my schedule.

Hello all! Sorry for the delay! I'll address your questions immediately.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.