I am interested! What is still available? :)
Everything in my tabs doesn’t have a story yet! And, of course, if you’d like to craft something from scratch, that’s still available too. ;-)

Send me a PM and we can start plotting!

3o6YfXSeFkHt6nFzOM.gif

Caught up on all my replies! (how'd that happen?)

Updated my plot inspiration with a few cravings.

In general, craving stories revolving around themes of immortality and/or bloodthirst/pressure/aura
Or that gif up there. Seriously, he waded through 15 people in like five seconds flat, that was awesome

Hi there. :)

I've got a character I'd be happy to play for "Executioner." Also, while reading through your plots, I had this idea:

The Most Powerful Girl in the World

YC is a strange, unearthly being (alien, ancient eldrich creature, whatever you desire) who crash-lands/is summoned by a secret MK-ULTRA type program/is found in the ruins of lost R'lyeh/whatever, and taken to an above-top-secret government facility for study. After awhile, YC tires of the "tests," and their patience runs out. Moments afterward, they climb over the lip of a giant smoking crater :) and venture out into the world. The hunt is on, and every time YC is found, police or military types attempt to attack or capture, and civilians flee in terror. They try new weapons each time, searching for YC's weakness.

Then one day, YC's hideout (abandoned house, drainage culvert, or some such) is found by an oddly dressed girl who is there exploring for the fun of it. When her flashlight beam falls upon YC, YC expects the usual: a loud vocal noise which YC has come to associate with fear, or another attack. But this human reacts strangely. She jumps up and down, emitting sounds YC hasn't heard before. Her hands wave around in what seems like excitement, then she holds her hands out as if to indicate that she's unarmed, and makes softer vocalizations. Then she tries gestures, and drawing geometric diagrams.

She helps YC stay hidden, and they work out how to communicate. Then, there is a natural disaster and hundreds of people are trapped in a building. The girl talks YC into going to rescue them, hoping that if YC becomes a superhero s/he will eventually find welcome and acceptance on Earth. YC does so (and is pretty much willing to Hulksmash whatever the girl wants Hulksmashed), and so she becomes "the most powerful girl in the world."

But the government/military types (evil billionaires who want to control YC, etc.) do not relent, and upon discovering YC's relationship with the girl, think that they may have found YC's weakness at last.

Hi there. :)

I've got a character I'd be happy to play for "Executioner." Also, while reading through your plots, I had this idea:

The Most Powerful Girl in the World

YC is a strange, unearthly being (alien, ancient eldrich creature, whatever you desire) who crash-lands/is summoned by a secret MK-ULTRA type program/is found in the ruins of lost R'lyeh/whatever, and taken to an above-top-secret government facility for study. After awhile, YC tires of the "tests," and their patience runs out. Moments afterward, they climb over the lip of a giant smoking crater :) and venture out into the world. The hunt is on, and every time YC is found, police or military types attempt to attack or capture, and civilians flee in terror. They try new weapons each time, searching for YC's weakness.

Then one day, YC's hideout (abandoned house, drainage culvert, or some such) is found by an oddly dressed girl who is there exploring for the fun of it. When her flashlight beam falls upon YC, YC expects the usual: a loud vocal noise which YC has come to associate with fear, or another attack. But this human reacts strangely. She jumps up and down, emitting sounds YC hasn't heard before. Her hands wave around in what seems like excitement, then she holds her hands out as if to indicate that she's unarmed, and makes softer vocalizations. Then she tries gestures, and drawing geometric diagrams.

She helps YC stay hidden, and they work out how to communicate. Then, there is a natural disaster and hundreds of people are trapped in a building. The girl talks YC into going to rescue them, hoping that if YC becomes a superhero s/he will eventually find welcome and acceptance on Earth. YC does so (and is pretty much willing to Hulksmash whatever the girl wants Hulksmashed), and so she becomes "the most powerful girl in the world."

But the government/military types (evil billionaires who want to control YC, etc.) do not relent, and upon discovering YC's relationship with the girl, think that they may have found YC's weakness at last.

Hey! I'd be down for either story, they both hit my sweet spot. ^_^ Totally down for playing an alien with uber energy powers. Send me a PM and let me know which plot you'd rather pursue!

Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for someone to maybe join in on your God's Blessing idea?

Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for someone to maybe join in on your God's Blessing idea?
I am! Send me a PM with your thoughts and ideas, and we can start trying to hash out a plot. ^_^

GracefulFatherlyCottontail-size_restricted.gif

I'm going to go ahead and give this another nudge~

Particularly interested in something a bit more dark and gritty at the moment. Give me blood and angry murder gods, please!

Also very interested in hearing your ideas! My inspiration plots have been used (in part or full) enough now that I'd like to hear new things, too.