▼ ▽ ▿ Power down

They're okay! Sorry I totally forgot to put them up! I'll do that ASAP, just don't have my laptop back yet :(

I remember signing up for a similar rp you made. I'm a bit confused now. But this is still up, right? and the other rps you made? @_@

Reactions: Sakura
I remember signing up for a similar rp you made. I'm a bit confused now. But this is still up, right? and the other rps you made? @_@

Not sure why you're confused? Sorry, it's still up it's just that I don't have a laptop for another two weeks or so and it's super hard for me to post!

Oh! I remember now! I signed up for Wishmaker with Melania "Mimi" d'Angelo. Then because it's on hiatus, I asked permission to crossover Mimi to this story if that's okay. I'll modify her to fit this one.

If that's okay.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sakura
Yep! Wishmaker is still on hiatus because they're a lot of setup and I don't have a stable computer to do it on :[

But Mimi was a great character and I'm sure she'll fit well here!

Thanks a bunch! I'll put up an edited profile! :D

Is there room in this for a bad-guy puppet-master style character?

f1ec39dc-4f7a-4cfb-af52-5594d6c2caa6.jpg

Melania "Mimi" D'Angelo

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Eye Color: brown
    Hair Color: blond
    Height/Weight: 175cm/61.9kg
    Build: average-curvy
PSYCHIATRIC FILE

• Demeanor: talkative, boyish, outgoing, witty
    Skills: hacking, multilingual
    Fears: darkness, fire
    Orientation: bisexual
MISCELLANEOUS

• Wish Asked for: "some" money and a new legal identity
    Other: Capricious, vivacious and frank, she likes simply having a good time which, in her terms mean sitting in front of a laptop. She has a habit of unabashedly flaunting her looks and is known for her sharp tongue. She's a reckless and a bit of an airhead and often doesn't think before she acts. She has a mostly tomboyish personality but has a weakness for whatever and whomever she finds cute. She's a loudmouth and cusses often and is often scolded for her choice of clothing, not that she cares. Although she doesn't seem so, she's quite intelligent and has a lot of unused potential. She's often lazing off playing games when unsupervised, as if she takes everything lightly, but that's just how she copes.
This is the Power Down version of Mimi:'D

Hehehe, alright, am I the only murderious bad ____ on here?

My character's essentially chaotic neutral. lol

Meh, the dragon doesn't look like a good friend for Bjomolf.....

Piper and I are talking to the GM about making Faceless for this game. :)