Power Bar OOC

Wait, who's the villian? The ex-villian is Doc Shock right? Who's the actual bad guy? I want to hit him!

Blue Guard comes from a culture where everyone's a warrior. Woman or not, if you're an enemy, he will fight you.

She's entered peacefully and hasn't even said a word to anyone while their host is busy so if he recognizes her and is willing to disrupt the search for someone close to him to start a fight rather than ask why she's there then go for it.

You mean I can't do both? I can't fight and interrogate? Oh, damn! Fine, have it your way. Mumble mumble.

I don't tell others what to post. =P I just don't see it ending well for anyone.

I'm not sure there is much more to say, I was hoping my post would draw out some more characters but that didn't seem to work XD. I'm totally cool with moving on!

I just reread the posts in the IC and Vay was already in the line of fire for Blue Guard's anger. But he didn't notice you and instead went for Mason. I confess, I just didn't really read all the posts. I guess this means he didn't recognize Dentra.

Okay so every time I get ready to post I do school work instead, because that's my priority with less then a month until finals. Thus I am either going to have to close this RP, or you all are gonna have to wait til June. Do people want to be on hiatus, or is it better to just to call it a good RP attempt and say good-bye?

I'd be willing to wait until June.

I am also fine with waiting, life is about to get busy for me anyways.

I'm willing to wait as well, I've got finals myself this week and work training coming up quickly after that so it's all good 83

Okay, with half the cast saying they're fine (and a few busy too), I will then see you all next month! Will will even get out of the pool room!

Reactions: Cerulean
Unfortunately, school is my only computer access. After May, I won't be able to post until the end of summer. Still interested, though, so I don't know what to do.

Role Call! Who's in? Who's out? Who's waiting for my next RP?

*Tiredly raises head from sleeping spot on bar*

Still in. And I believe I have a question posed at gabe. Gimme the word and I'll post on it

I am still interested in this roleplay.

I'm gonna have to pull out, I've not on enough for it to work out well, work keeps me off during the day and suddenly all my RL friends want to hang out so I"m getting busy at night as well! Sorry Ochacha!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ochalla
Hey look everyone, it's a villainous monster running amok! Go beat her up!