POTW: What was the last thing you bought?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fluffy, May 29, 2015.

Whatchoo buy recently?

1. Groceries/other household needs

2. A gift

3. Jewelry/Accessories

4. Electronics

5. Clothes

6. A collectible of some kind

7. Tools

8. Office/school supplies

9. Food (take-out, etc.)

10. Something for the kid(s)

11. Books

12. Toys (No, I don't mean sex toys you perv)

13. Video game

14. Something super awesome (like a car, bounce house, or fancy coffee maker)

15. Something super boring (*insert ideas considered boring here*)

16. Other

17. None of ya gawddang business, Fluffy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Whether you made the purchase at the store, a garage sale, or online--what item or items did you most recently buy?

I myself got home not too long ago from a grocery trip. ... :D

Your answer can be vague like mine or something way more thoughtful! Or you can just tell me to mind my own business. The amount of fucks I have to give are equal to zero plus zero. Whatever makes you happy! C: I listed as many options as I could think of. Feel free to request that I add something, or just choose 'Other.'
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bought lunch today: A good Publix sub
    • Like Like x 2

Guess which one costs us a fortune. >:[
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bought a car. 07 Honda Civic for 4k.

Sucks cause the ac is gonna cost 1200 to fix and our 4600 loan barely covered tax, tag, and title.

Small purchase was a soda from the school vending machine. They're otherwise banned but since it's in the lounge they won't get rid of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I bought roughly 6lb of pork, a jar of dill pickle slices, a package of sliced rotisserie chicken, 2.51lb of bananas, 2.04lb of granny smith apples, 2.63lb of brussels sprouts, three bags of shredded broccoli / carrot / cabbage dry slaw, 3lb of clementines, 2 bags of chopped 'south western' salad, and a bottle of cabernet sauvignon; prescriptions for my mum and dad; a sour mango slushie with lychee, strawberry, and passion fruit jellies.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I had lunch with my friends. We ate at this amazing café that has the juiciest and deliciousest burgers ever, and I had a slice of apple pecan caramel pie afterwards. They also have this really yummy black tea that's stuffed with flowers, but it just gives it a lovely sweet and floral aroma, unlike other, more pungent teas flavoured with flowers...

... And I just realized no one cares :(
    • Like Like x 1
  7. If it's any consolation, I only stopped caring when I got to the tea. Granted, that's mostly because I don't like tea.

erimean, I care.
    • Thank Thank x 1
  8. A bunch of junk food (that being gummy worms and a lollipop...)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I bought pancakes and coffee with the bf. Food has been the only thing I've spent money on recently eh.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Chocolate.
    It's always chocolate.
    People buy other things?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Groceries. I am boring.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Groceries and a copies of Terminator 1 & 2 on Blu-ray.

And a pack of cigarettes and a new lighter. Mmmmm, delicious tobacco.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Books are always the answer.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Minor food shopping. I bought some chicken breast, potatoes, and some onions. The chicken, so I have meat enough to finish the month with... the potatoes and onions because who doesn't like potatoes and onions?!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Lunch for placement on Wensday.

Specifically it was Blue Gatorade, A tuna sandwhich with cheese, pickles, lettuce and sub sauce, and a bag of ketchup chips.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I bought myself some Flame Broiler a few hours ago. It was pretty good.

Next purchase is going to be at a hookah lounge.
    #16 Gonzo, May 29, 2015
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Taco Bell, next purchase gonna be at a ritzy asian place, after that its gonna be Boba Tea & Bagel
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Munches on a bag of Bits & Bites and drinks a Rockstar while staring at you, unblinking.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I just went to the mall today and bought:

a scarf
    a flower crown
    and a whale

All of those things were entirely necessary.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Fluffy is awesome for including tools on the list.

Last thing I bought were some bamboo handled tools that had gone on mega sale at my local OSH.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.