POTW: What was the last thing you bought?

Whatchoo buy recently?

• Groceries/other household needs

• A gift

• Jewelry/Accessories

• Electronics

• Clothes

• A collectible of some kind

• Tools

• Office/school supplies

• Food (take-out, etc.)

• Something for the kid(s)

• Books

• Toys (No, I don't mean sex toys you perv)

• Video game

• Something super awesome (like a car, bounce house, or fancy coffee maker)

• Something super boring (*insert ideas considered boring here*)

• Other

• None of ya gawddang business, Fluffy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy

The Demon King ~ He/They
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
11a6d0b9-4595-4dc8-996a-b28197dfc16c_zpsn98mxyyo.jpg

Whether you made the purchase at the store, a garage sale, or online--what item or items did you most recently buy?

I myself got home not too long ago from a grocery trip. ... :D

Your answer can be vague like mine or something way more thoughtful! Or you can just tell me to mind my own business. The amount of fucks I have to give are equal to zero plus zero. Whatever makes you happy! C: I listed as many options as I could think of. Feel free to request that I add something, or just choose 'Other.'

Reactions: October Knight
DINNER, GROCERIES, AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR

Guess which one costs us a fortune. >:[

Reactions: Fluffy
Bought a car. 07 Honda Civic for 4k.

Sucks cause the ac is gonna cost 1200 to fix and our 4600 loan barely covered tax, tag, and title.

Small purchase was a soda from the school vending machine. They're otherwise banned but since it's in the lounge they won't get rid of it.

I bought roughly 6lb of pork, a jar of dill pickle slices, a package of sliced rotisserie chicken, 2.51lb of bananas, 2.04lb of granny smith apples, 2.63lb of brussels sprouts, three bags of shredded broccoli / carrot / cabbage dry slaw, 3lb of clementines, 2 bags of chopped 'south western' salad, and a bottle of cabernet sauvignon; prescriptions for my mum and dad; a sour mango slushie with lychee, strawberry, and passion fruit jellies.

I had lunch with my friends. We ate at this amazing café that has the juiciest and deliciousest burgers ever, and I had a slice of apple pecan caramel pie afterwards. They also have this really yummy black tea that's stuffed with flowers, but it just gives it a lovely sweet and floral aroma, unlike other, more pungent teas flavoured with flowers...

... And I just realized no one cares :(

I had lunch with my friends. We ate at this amazing café that has the juiciest and deliciousest burgers ever, and I had a slice of apple pecan caramel pie afterwards. They also have this really yummy black tea that's stuffed with flowers, but it just gives it a lovely sweet and floral aroma, unlike other, more pungent teas flavoured with flowers...

... And I just realized no one cares :(
If it's any consolation, I only stopped caring when I got to the tea. Granted, that's mostly because I don't like tea.

erimean, I care.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I bought pancakes and coffee with the bf. Food has been the only thing I've spent money on recently eh.

Reactions: Rainjay and Fluffy
Groceries. I am boring.

Groceries and a copies of Terminator 1 & 2 on Blu-ray.

And a pack of cigarettes and a new lighter. Mmmmm, delicious tobacco.

Books are always the answer.

ALWAYS.

O_O

Minor food shopping. I bought some chicken breast, potatoes, and some onions. The chicken, so I have meat enough to finish the month with... the potatoes and onions because who doesn't like potatoes and onions?!

Lunch for placement on Wensday.

Specifically it was Blue Gatorade, A tuna sandwhich with cheese, pickles, lettuce and sub sauce, and a bag of ketchup chips.

I bought myself some Flame Broiler a few hours ago. It was pretty good.

Next purchase is going to be at a hookah lounge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Munches on a bag of Bits & Bites and drinks a Rockstar while staring at you, unblinking.

I just went to the mall today and bought:

a scarf
sunglasses
a flower crown
and a whale

All of those things were entirely necessary.

Fluffy is awesome for including tools on the list.

Last thing I bought were some bamboo handled tools that had gone on mega sale at my local OSH.

Status
Not open for further replies.