POTW: What sort of device(s) do you use to do internets?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fluffy, Apr 3, 2015.

What device(s) do you use to browse the internet?

1. Computer desktop

11 vote(s)
  2. Laptop

22 vote(s)
  3. Smartphone

23 vote(s)
  4. Tablet

12 vote(s)
  5. Smart TV

0 vote(s)
  6. Gaming console

6 vote(s)
  7. Portable media player

2 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Woo, it's Friday, which means it's time for a new POTW. I was sitting here thinking about how I have three different ways to use the internet, all within arms reach: my gaming rig, my cell phone, and my laptop. We have a lot of gadgets at home. How about the rest of you?

Feel free to request that I add anything to the poll that I didn't think of. I'm willing to admit that there might be some internet doo-dads out there that I haven't heard of, or just forgot about. 8]
  2. Phone
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Potato.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Almost anything that I have to my disposal that allows me to browse the interwebs, I'll use.

When I used it, and before I had a smartphone or tablet or iPod, my DSi was one of the ways I browsed the internet.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I have a laptop, Kindle, tablet, and Smartphone that I use. If I could, I have the internet programmed into my head so I wouldn't need anything at all, but unfortunately that's not possible yet. It would be nice to be able to pull up directions just by thinking about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The vast majority of the time I'm on my Gaming PC.

But there are times I'll come in through my phone or laptop.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  8. bringing out the classics
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'm Laptopman!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm not telling.
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Tablets and phones are still severely outclassed by anything with a physical keyboard for creating content. Otherwise, for consuming, them corporate dudes have done a great job with tablets and phones.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Laptop and Smartphone for browsing.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. LAPTOP almost exclusively. Because other things are silly.

I do have a Kindle I use to occasionally read roleplay logs before bed. And my new phone can internet. >>
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Smart phone and laptop. I don't own anything else that can go online and it is plenty of distraction.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.