POTW: What sort of device(s) do you use to do internets?

What device(s) do you use to browse the internet?

• Computer desktop

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Laptop

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Smartphone

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Tablet

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Smart TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaming console

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Portable media player

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy

The Demon King ~ He/They
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
5747439659_f6e2e44521.jpg

Woo, it's Friday, which means it's time for a new POTW. I was sitting here thinking about how I have three different ways to use the internet, all within arms reach: my gaming rig, my cell phone, and my laptop. We have a lot of gadgets at home. How about the rest of you?

Feel free to request that I add anything to the poll that I didn't think of. I'm willing to admit that there might be some internet doo-dads out there that I haven't heard of, or just forgot about. 8]

Almost anything that I have to my disposal that allows me to browse the interwebs, I'll use.

When I used it, and before I had a smartphone or tablet or iPod, my DSi was one of the ways I browsed the internet.

Reactions: Fluffy
I have a laptop, Kindle, tablet, and Smartphone that I use. If I could, I have the internet programmed into my head so I wouldn't need anything at all, but unfortunately that's not possible yet. It would be nice to be able to pull up directions just by thinking about it.

The vast majority of the time I'm on my Gaming PC.

But there are times I'll come in through my phone or laptop.

I'm Laptopman!

Robot-Jim-Stethescope-Laptop.jpg

I'm not telling.

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
Tablets and phones are still severely outclassed by anything with a physical keyboard for creating content. Otherwise, for consuming, them corporate dudes have done a great job with tablets and phones.

LAPTOP almost exclusively. Because other things are silly.

I do have a Kindle I use to occasionally read roleplay logs before bed. And my new phone can internet. >>

Smart phone and laptop. I don't own anything else that can go online and it is plenty of distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.