POTW: Weapon of Choice

What is your weapon of choice for senseless murdering?

• Total voters
In real life, if I ever did really want to do that, I'd probably use poison. Either that, or arrange for them to get killed doing something stupid.
In games, if it's something special, I like to make the death appropriate to the target, or at least ironic.

I chose the axe and the spear because of the savagery they convey. The axe is good at splitting armor. The spear gives me some amount of reach. Both weapons have variants that can be thrown for extra murder.

IRL, though? I'd drown them, either by dropping them in water or forcing their lungs to fill with water. Preferably the latter; would be a nasty way to die, knowing that you aren't even sinking into water or sniffing nerve gas.

Asmo: Tegan... If you had to kill me, how--how would you do it?
Tegan: Ice bludgeon to your skull when your back is turned so you won't know what hit you. Melt it as soon as I'm done. No murder weapon, no trial.
Asmo: You've thought about this.
Tegan: Yes, yes I have. Stay the fuck out of the freezer.

Dammit, woman, that was my idea. >:[

[size=-4]Well, technically it was from The Lovely Bones, but you catch my drift.[/size]

In other news, you lot are all fucking psychotic.

Hands. But not in a ripping people apart limb to limb, but maybe efficient movements. Quick. Painless. For multiple killings.
In real life, it would probably be more indirect, like pushing people into the way of things.

Knives for either distance or a slow carving. Just something more personal..about minimizing distance.
If I were really to kill anyone, I think I have let everything go. Evidence is alright.