POTW: Weapon of Choice

What is your weapon of choice for senseless murdering?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
It's the perfect time of the year for murder and mayhem, what with the post holiday stress and trying to start the new year off right.

So if you were off to commit murder, be it real life or -hopefully- just in a roleplay somewhere, what is your weapon of choice?

....AND SCREW YOU WEAPONS LOVERS, I AM NOT SPENDING ALL DAY WRITING DOWN A BILLION WEAPONS! D: PICK "OTHER" AND POST ABOUT IT!

I love it!

But what about...poetry?

I was gonna say words, but Cammy has beaten me. My fire choice is more in the high explosives category.

My boyfriend is my weapon of choice, because he has an arsenal of sharp objects, a black belt, and a very dangerous pair of bitch mitts/fists. :I

But if I had to kill someone myself? Mm... I'm an axe or hammer type of gal. Unless I can have a legit lightsaber.

^ +1 on wanting a legit lightsaber

As for me, I like to brain with hammers, poison with poison, or dice with a mace.

Oh. And words too. Mostly words in fact...I'm not a fighting sorta gal.

If I was really going to kill someone it'd probably be in self defense but even so I think I'd get more satisfaction with my bare hands

doomguyripandtear_2140.jpg

Need I say more?

I'MA CHARGING UP MY FIREBALL!!!

Definitely a gun. But I am glad to see that cats are almost ranked 1. I will be quite a deadly weapon on Iwaku. Time to hunt down W.

Sniper Rifle

i would blow out their knee, and watch them crawl for help, and kill anyone trying to help them, and then eventually finish them off, after i have had my fun

While I am a gun owner (love my 1911 to death -huggles it-), I'd actually side with a knife. If I were to kill someone, I'd want to do it up close and personal. A good combat knife yields devastating damage. Bleed out is amazingly brutal. With very little pressure, the blade will slice to the bone. The result is disabled muscles and tendons. If that force is aimed at the forearm and upper arm, they're defenseless. Add a slice to their quad as they whimper in pain, they buckle. At this point, you can do anything you want: shot to the back of the head to kill, paralyze or knock out; swing around for a neck slice; or any other fun thing that causes permanent damage, death, or severe pain.

Asmo: Tegan... If you had to kill me, how--how would you do it?
Tegan: Ice bludgeon to your skull when your back is turned so you won't know what hit you. Melt it as soon as I'm done. No murder weapon, no trial.
Asmo: You've thought about this.
Tegan: Yes, yes I have. Stay the fuck out of the freezer.

I would definitely use a modern crossbow, one of the deadliest weapons of all the time. It can penetrate medieval armour, kevlar vests and when the arrow hits you, it hurts. While it is a slow weapon, it is one that has a lot of tactical uses and with some modifications, it would be perfect for me as I do not like staying on the front lines. I would rather be further behind, giving support to my allies with superior firepower.

I'd kill them with my bland personality. After a few hours with me they will be jumping out the nearest window. Lol